1990 Viking Aft Cabin M/Y
This TIGER MARINE is a spacious, great laid out vessel is ready for cruising or live aboard. With a lot of hard work and an open check book “, My Turn "is an incredible condition vessel. When you walk onboard it feels and smells like a much newer vessel. She is a must see!!!!!! My Turn is not just on the market; owner wants it sold as for health reasons they cannot enjoy her any longer.
The minute you walk on My Turn you think 'WOW 'this is a very large 55 footer. There is an incredible amount of living space, the full beam fully enclosed aft deck is Huge with newly installed wood floors, just a few steps down you enter a large salon with a lower station, that overlooks a large galley and dining table, forward is a spacious VIP stateroom with separate head and shower. Lower aft is the full beam master with tons of storage, adjacent to the master is a large office. From the aft deck you can access the foredeck from wing doors on either side, and a couple steps up you access the bridge.
Forward VIP Stateroom with a Separate Head and Shower
Day Head and Laundry Room
Salon and Lower Helm
Enclosed Aft Deck Wet Bar and Seating
Full Beam Master Stateroom and Head
Adjacent to Master is a Large Office
New Items and Upgrades
- New TV’s and AV Equipment
- Underwater Lights
- New Stove and Oven 2015
- New A/C S 2010
- New Hardwood Floor in Aft Deck 2010
- New Inverter 2013
- New Vacu-Flush Heads
- New Bottom Paint 2015
- New Dishwasher 2013
- New VDO Gauges 2010
- New 480 GPD Watermaker
- Tender 2008 Zeplan with 15 Hp Mercury
- New Davit
Helm & Electronics
- Raymarine E 120 Gps Plotter
- Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot
- VHF Radio
- 35 Hp Bow Thruster
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.