1991 Hatteras 52 Cockpit Motor Yacht
** SOLD **
Here is a rare 1991 52 Hatteras Cockpit Motoryacht “Sea Pearl” in which the current owners purchased back in 1996 and used as their “Floating Condo”. She has been well cared for and is ready to provide her new owner great adventures.
Powered by Twin Detroit 8V92TA engines @ 720hp with approximately 150 hours SMOH. This Hatteras was uniquely custom built to include 3 staterooms and 3 heads.
There has never been a better time to buy a Spacious 52 Hatteras Cockpit Motor Yacht!
Motivated owners will consider all offers and options.
They want this boat sold NOW.
Priced to sell in the next 30 days so make an offer!
Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
Sleeps 6 owners and guests in 3 staterooms with 3 heads and 3 stall showers. The master stateroom is aft with a diagonal walk-around queen berth, and ensuite head. It is important to note that the master stateroom has direct access to the aft second guest head, effectively providing 2 full heads with stall showers to the master stateroom. The guest stateroom aft has upper and lower single berths and a guest head shower adjacent. The VIP Guest suite is forward with a queen centerline walk-around berth and ensuite head and stall shower. The galley is down with a "U" shaped dinette. The main salon has a large "L" shaped sofa and 2 chairs. The fully enclosed and air conditioned aft deck has wing doors port and starboard, hard side windows and a hard enclosure aft. There is a wet bar on deck with a refrigerator. The large flybridge is fully enclosed and has helm and mate chairs, and abundant guest seating with storage.
The Fully enclosed Aft Deck is air conditioned and has two wing doors port and starboard to the side decks and forward to the bow. Thereafford access to the aft deck area and provide the aft deck area shelter from sea spray. A fiberglass bridge overhang aft of the sundeck offers some protection from the elements. Engine controls were found to port with twin lever throttle and gear controls, a depth sounder and engine stop buttons. A stainless steel railing system runs from port to the molded fiberglass steps to starboard that lead down to the aft cockpit. A hatch with a lift out storage box affords access to the rudderposts, connecting rod, and aft bilge pump. The transom is slightly rounded, and has a transom door to port, and an attached molded fiberglass swim platform, and starboard boarding ladder. Access to the aft deck area is by a sliding door near centerline near the aft deck engine controls, and features two leather lounge chairs with an acrylic table between and a lamp on an acrylic lamp table aft to port, a refrigerator freezer to port and forward, a cabinet containing a TV/VCR, a wet bar to starboard with storage under, and an "L" shaped leather sofa aft and to starboard with storage under the lifting seat sections.
Galley is down to port with a large "U" shaped dinette to starboard. Washer/dryer is opposite the dinette.
- Refrigerator/Freezer (2009)
- 2 Burner counter top electric rangeWasher/Dryer
- Garbage disposal
- Microwave/Convection Oven
Master Stateroom is Aft with a Full Beam Island Queen Berth
- Hanging Locker
- Ensuite Head to Starboard w/Stall and Vacuflush Head
- Solid Surface Counter and Mirror
- Many Drawers
- Island Berth Forward
- Ensuite Head and Stall Shower
- Vacuflush Head
- Bow Hatch
- Drawer Storage
- Marine Air A/C
- Twin Bunks
- Hanging Locker
- Day Head across the Hall
- Sony Compact Disc Player model CDP-CE375, aft in the salon to starboard
- Approximately 13" JVC TV in the forward stateroom to port
- RCA approximately 21" flat screen TV, salon aft to starboard
- Sony dual cassette player, aft to starboard in the salon
- Sony Progressive Scan DVD player.VHS recorder model SLV-D560P, aft to starboard in the salon
- Sony Audio Vision Control Center, model STR-DE197, aft to starboard in the salon
- Sony model XR-550 stereo/cassette player, forward stateroom to port
- Approximately 13" Zenith TV/VCR combo in a cabinet at the aft deck area
- Approximately 13" RCA TV’VHS player, main stateroom bulkhead mounted
- Jenson model MCD-5112 marine stereo, fly bridge at starboard
- Digital Stream pass through HDTV converter
Helm and Electronics
- Furuno 48 mile radar with CRT display, flush mounted at the flybridge helm, with a model 02P7N2N open array antenna on the radar arch, serial# R083-1650
- Two Icom model IC-M800 HF marine receivers, one in the salon aft to starboard and one at the fly bridge
- Two Icom IC M-424 VHF radios flush mounted at the flybridge to port and starboard
- Robertson AP26 Auto Pilot, flush mounted at the flybridge helm with rudder position sensor
- Northstar model 962 GPS/chart plotter, flush mounted at the fly bridge helm, processor under the console
- Northstar model 952X GPS/chart plotter, flush mounted at the fly bridge helm
- Raytheon model ST60 digital depth sounder, flush mounted at the helm
- Lowrance model LMS-350A GPS/chart plotter, flush
- Data Marine Corinthian Digital Depth Sounder-Flush Mounted
- Data Marine Digital Speed Log - Flush Mounted
- Sitex CVS - 106L Digital Depth Sounder - Aft Deck Controls
- Loud Hailer System
- Bridge Clearance 16' 9"
- Approximately 45 Lb. CQR main anchor with ¼" BBB all chain rode, roller mounted, and approximately 35 lb. auxiliary Danforth 35H fluke anchor mounted to port at the aft cockpit with additional anchor rode
- Eight man inflatable life raft mounted aft of the windlass at the foredeck
- Four portable fire extinguishers and one Size 1 Halon 1301 clean agent portable fire extinguisher in the main stateroom mounted in the forward stateroom
DC power is 24 volt and 12 volt, with 24-volt system from two banks of two 8D 12-volt batteries wired series for a 24-volts, and from the DC to DC converter and dedicated 12-volt battery for 12-volt electronics. The 24-volt battery banks are located one forward of the port engine and the other banks between the engines all boxed and covered. The 24-volt banks are controlled by heavy-duty battery switches mounted in each engine room. Batteries are charged by the engine driven alternators while underway, and by the Phase Three model PT24-35CE 24-volt three stage battery charger while connected to shore power or with the generators operating. The 12-volt battery under the flybridge console powers the 12-volt electronics and fly bridge 12-volt loads and is charged by the Professional Mariner ProTech 4 battery charger, serial#008478 located to starboard under the console when connected to dockside shore power or with the generator operating.
The AC shore power and generator panel was found forward in the salon and to starboard, and contains shore power main switches for port and starboard, voltage meters, and trip free breakers for 110 and 220 volts, and the generator master controls. The ships service DC electrical panel was found in the same area and contains trip free breakers for DC systems clearly marked. Additional trip free breakers for DC systems were found at the flybridge under the console with breakers clearly marked. All wiring was found to be of approved thermo-plastic, properly sized, neatly bundled, and meeting or exceeding specifications found in section E-11 for AC systems and DC systems as found in the ABYC Standards and Practices for Small Craft
- Twin Detroit 8V92TA engines @ 720 HP approximately 150 hours SMOH
- Twin Disc DD511V transmissions with 2.54 to 1 reduction
- Four bladed 38" X 34" Bronze propellers
- Dripless propeller shaft stuffing boxes
- Hynautic hydraulic steering system;
- Hatteras audio engine alarm system oil pressure and water temperature
- High water bilge alarm system
- Engine hour meters
- Dual Racor 1000 fuel and water separators
- Walker Air-seps engine air intake air filters
- Glendenning synchronizer
- 12 volt oil change pump with three valve manifold
- Electric engine fuel priming pumps
- Bennett trim tabs
- Three VDO fuel tank gauges
- Two 12 volt engine room exhaust blowers
- Kidde CO2 engine room fire extinguisher system
- Mechanical engine air intake shut downs on the fly bridge
- Three 12 volt automatic bilge pumps
- Fresh water hose bib
- 110 volt ac outlet
- Bronze sea water strainers on thru hulls
- Bronze through hulls with sea cocks
- 3 Blade Spare Propellers
- 20KW Onan Generator with Sound Shield mounted forward of starboard engine
- Auxiliary 6.5KW Generator outboard of port engine
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.