1994 Wellcraft Cockpit MY
** SOLD **
BRAND NEW ENGINE BATTERIES MARCH 2013!!
A lot of boat for the buck: Double cabin, cockpit motor yacht with reliable diesels, genset, air conditioning, full galley, dinghy with outboard and electric hoist, queen berths, twin fresh water flushed Vacu-Flush w/cs and a Jacuzzi/spa in the aft owners’ stateroom; new bimini and several new eisenglass curtains fully enclosed flybridge and fully enclosed hard topped aft deck with connector between;, windlass with 2 stations and good electronics. Add fishing rods and Penn reels to round out the vessels versatile inventory for cruising, diving and fishing.
“QUO VADIS” (Where are you going?) is a conventional layout for a double cabin vessel. Queen berth on center forward with ensuite head, followed next aft with galley down to starboard, up a couple of steps to a large main salon with leather couch to starboard and 2 chairs to port. Both chairs to port are new. The brown swivel/rocker with ottoman has an electrical system which allows the chair to vibrate as a well as heat. All controlled with a remote. Entertainment instruments aft and forward along the port side of salon. Aft and down a couple of steps to masters’ quarters with queen berth, aft deck access door, enclosed head with spa/tub/shower.
Duel Air Conditioning Units- 1-16,000 BTUs and 1-9,000 Btus. Carpeting, window treatments, windshield exterior cover, coffee table and breakfast/dining stools.
Two Sealand VacuFlush W/Cs, fresh water flushed, 54 gal holding tank, and macerator with optional “Y” valve overboard discharge and/or deck pump out.
While galley is down, it is also open and airy and features:
- Microwave Oven
- 2 Burner Electric Cook Top
- Stainless Steel Sink With Hot And Cold Pressure Water
- Under The Counter Zero Refrigerator And Separate Zero Freezer With Ice Maker
- Two Station Windlass Control
- 50’ Chain With 175’ Nylon Rode Attached To A Delta Type Anchor
- Spare Danforth Anchor Mounted On Foredeck With Spare Rode Stored Aft
- Fresh Water Wash Down System On Foredeck
- Stainless Steel Fender Holders Mounted On Bow Rail. Capacity for 6 Fenders.
- Multiple Docklines,
- Throwable Life Ring
- Jackstaff And New Stern Us Ensign And Teak Staff
- Hardtop Over Aft Deck
- Multiple Coast Guard Approved Adult And Children’s Lifejackets
- Complete Flybridge And Aft Deck Enclosure With Clean Eisenglass Curtains, Including Wing Doors
- Dual Cockpit Captains’ Chairs
- Swim Ladder Stored Under Swim Platform
- Hot And Cold Shower In Cockpit
- Trim Tabs
- Sink On Aft Deck
- New Water Heater Nov, 2011
- Davit Hoist For The 9’ Caribe Dinghy W/15hp Yamaha Ob
Electronics and Helm
- Garmin 740S GPS w/Radar and w/transducer installed- new March, 2011
- Standard Horizon GPS
- Ritchie Compass
- Ray Marine Fishfinder
- Flybridge Stereo: West Marine AM/FM/CD w/USB port for I Pod Plug In w/4 speakers: 2 FB and 2 Aft Deck - New April, 2012
- Pioneer Stereo VSX-821-K: (New April, 2012) Audio/Video/Multiple Channel Receiver, Interior Speaker system with surround sound capability
- New Magnavox Blue Ray CD/DVD player in salon – April, 2012
- New 22’ flat screen HD TV in salon – April, 2012
- Battery Charger
- 2- 8 D batteries
- Battery Condition Gauge
- Battery Parallel Switch
- 12 V DC Electrical System
- 120V AC Electrical System
- Dockside Single 50 Amp Cord with twin splitters to vessel entrances and a 25’ – 50 Amp Dockside Extension to vessels’ dockside cord.
- 8 KW Westerbeke Genset (New 2009), 130 hrs.
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
Running the engines at maximum efficiency and top performance is critical to this owner. In addition to cosmetically dressing the engines by having them painted white, thereby making it more obvious to spot potential problems; fluids and filters have all recently been changed, new water pump added, heat exchanger removed and cleaned, engine beds inspected, bilge steps added, all belts inspected and extensive upgrading of the vessels’ wiring for systems and electronics; have all been a priority for this owner.
Just came out of Hinckley’s’ Yacht Yard in Savannah (August, 2012) with fresh bottom paint, 2 coats and new zincs; the hull waxed and buffed as evidenced by attached pictures. The owner also had the starboard engine heat exchanger removed and cleared so now both engines are running within 5 degrees of 180.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.