1996 Broward Cockpit Motoryacht Sportfish
93' Broward Cockpit Motoryacht 1996
The Pura Vida is an unbelievable mega sportfish that has recently been completely refurbished with a new Awlgrip paint job, all new interior decoration and soft goods, new washer and dryer, new electronics, new audio visual equipment, upgraded bow thruster and air condition system and complete engine and generator service.
With four owner and guest staterooms accommodating 10 people plus separate crew quarters for three, 7000 gallons of fuel, water maker, dive compressor, air conditioned aft deck, the Pura Vida is a go anywhere, do anything sport fisherman or yacht fisherman...it serves both very well!!
King sized master suite, queen sized VIP suite and two twin guest suites with an additional quarter berth for three. Plus completely separate crew quarters accessed from the cockpit with accommodations for three and a full head and shower.
Beginning forward is the VIP suite with a walk around queen berth, private head with separate stall shower, cedar lined hanging locker and drawer storage under the berth, next aft and to port and starboard are identical twin staterooms each with twin berths and an additional fold down berth for three, the full heads with separate stall showers are forward. Moving aft is the full beam and master suite with a walk around king sized berth, walk in cedar lined hanging locker, full entertainment center, lighted vanity/dressing table and a full beam head with a large shower between port and starboard heads and vanities. From the companionway to port and up ten steps is the large salon, dining area and galley.
Forward on the main deck is the u-shaped galley, next aft is the dining area and salon. The dining area features a round glass top and acrylic base dining table and eight suede look chairs. There is china storage cabinetry all around the salon with a natural stone top. The décor is roman shades and two inch wood blinds with remote controls, grey patterned bunk covers with decorative shams and features, with remote controller.
The master head is very special with a large 55"X72" marble and river stone shower surround with a built in seat, nickel plated fixtures and glass doors.
Deck & Hull
Teak Mezzanine and cockpit decks, and teak fly bridge deck, stainless rails, swim platform, transom door and gate, teak gunwale covers, air conditioned main aft deck, Nautical structures hydraulic davit, Maxwell 3500 chain and rope windlass, Boatswain's storage locker in front of house super structure, hatch to top of pilot house, aft pilot house deck control station, port and starboard l-shaped settees with teak tables, main aft deck l-shaped seating with large dining table, five electric windshield wipers, main deck wet bar with refrigerator, Eskimo ice maker built in 2013. New with air conditioning. Underwater lights. Electric BarB Q Grill. Electronically actuated salon door.
Bluewater large teak fighting chair with offset base, transom live well, two in deck insulated fish boxes one for fish the other for the ice maker, four gunwale mounted rod holders, nine rail mounted rod holders, built in tackle storage and bait sink, transom door and gate, Rupp triple spreader out riggers, Rupp center rigger
- Samsung 25" flat panel TV - Dynex DVD player - Alpine AM/FM/CD SAT TV receiver (MSR)
- Samsung 22" TV - Alpine AM/FM/CD player, SAT TV receiver GSR's
- Sony Bravia 22" TV - Alpine AM/FM/CD player, SAT TV receiver - VIP
- 27" Samsung TV SAT TV receiver, Sony Blu Ray player, Sony AM/FM/CD player - Pilot House
- Sony 42" Flat panel TV in electric pop up - Salon
- Sony AM/FM/CD player
- Standard Horizon CPN 700I multimedia chart plotter, three Furuno NavNet 3D 12" displays for plotter, fish finder, radar, two ACR RCL remote electric spotlights, one ACR RCL 600 remote electric spotlight, Garmin GPS map 741XS plotter, ICOM ICM 125 VHF, Furuno 15" radar, Garmin digital display, Simrad AP 28 auto pilot, Furuno FCV 292 color fish finder, SEA 235 SSB, CAPAC hull monitor system, 8" Danforth compass, Broward systems monitor.
- Twin 16V92 1450HP DDEC Detroit Diesel engines, Twin Disc marine transmissions
- Twin 36KW Northern Lights generators with 2683 and 4196 hours, starboard generator rebuilt in 2013. Airsep engine breathers, triple Racor fuel filters with vacuum gauges, electric and manual fuel transfer pumps with digital flow meter, mechanical oil pressure and water temp gauges, Naiad 302 hydraulic stabilizers, 120,000 BTU Marine Aire chilled water air condition system with two new compressors and all air handlers. Sentry 12V 30 amp battery charger and a Sentry 24V 60 amp battery charger, oil change system with two 40 gallon storage tanks, 900 Racor fuel filters for generators, soft insulation covers for generators, two Speedaire 220V air compressors, Brownies dive tank filling compressor new in 2013, 110V circulating fan, FM200 engine room fire suppression system, two work benches with vise and grinder, two 25 KVA transformers, hydraulic bow thruster rebuilt in 2013, Head Hunter tank level monitor.
What a tremendous boat with a great layout, spacious outdoor spaces, generous accommodations, dependable engine package and nearly everything repaired and or renewed with the past four years. Take advantage of the seller's desire for a large motor yacht and consider the Pura Vida for a fraction of the investment.
Personal items and art work.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.