1999 Mainship Pilot Sedan
** SOLD **
Mainship has taken the classic design of a downeast-style cruiser and improved not only the aesthetics, but the ergonomics and performance as well.
The full-keel on the Mainship Pilot Sedan 30 provides excellent stability in a beam sea while allowing the boat to track like it was on rails. The classic downeast look is enhanced by the sturdy low maintenance aluminum bow and safety rails.
Inside, the innovative cabin arrangements features a large V-berth which doubles as a dinette and center seats which provide a great place to relax with a good book. The wood trimmed galley comes complete with two-burner range, refrigerator, sink and ice box. The large head boasts a Corian® counter, electric toilet, drop sea cover and integral shower.
She is equipped with many sought after factory options including enclosed hardtop, bow thruster, air-conditioning, internal sea strainer, windlass, oil change system and extended swim platform.
Her very economical Cummins 220 hp diesel engine with only 459 hours provides a very efficient engine option that is great for day cruising, weekending, diving and fishing.
This Mainship 30 Pilot Sedan is priced to sell and her owner wants her to be the next one sold. Call today for more information or to schedule a visit.
The Mainship 30 Pilot Sedan is a very comfortable day boat or weekender for a couple. The large cockpit has plenty of room for fishing, diving, or just relaxing. One step up leads to the helm deck with port and starboard lounge seats with storage underneath. Further forward is the helm, helm and passenger seating, and chart storage.
Three steps down and you are in the spacious teak cabin. A long galley is located on the port side with under counter refrigerator, 2 burner stove, deep stainless steel sink with hot and cold water and built-in microwave. Teak cabinetry provides abundant storage.
To starboard is a fully enclosed head and includes a shower, electric head, sink and storage cabinet. An opening port with screen, allows for natural light and ventilation.
At the front of the cabin is a large dinette that converts to a full double berth. Port and starboard settees aft of the dinette that face each other provide additional seating space. A cedar lined hanging locker is on the port side that provides ample storage
- Forward V-berth with storage underneath
- Teak and holly flooring
- Reading lights (2)
- Opening hatch
- Cabin lighting
- Cabin courtesy lighting
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Dinette table with fold down leaves
- MarineAir reverse cycle AC and heat system
- Enclosed head with Corian® countertop, stand-up shower and Jabsco electric marine head
- Teak interior
- Dual facing settees
- Cedar lined hanging locker to starboard
- Princess 2 – burner electric stove
- Deep bowl stainless steel sink with hot and cold water and designer faucet
- Nova Kool 12V under the counter refrigerator with freezer
- GE turntable microwave oven
- Custom teak cabinet doors
- Custom teak storage rack
- Drop-in icebox with drain
- Corian® countertop
- Opening ports
- 6 gallon hot water heater
- Under sink storage
- Pressure dockside fresh water system
- Factory custom hardtop with aft enclosure
- Aluminum bow rails
- Starboard windshield wiper
- Extended swim platform with concealed under platform slide out/in ladder
- Fresh water cockpit shower with hot and cold water
- Cockpit storage
- Cockpit cushions
- Anchor pulpit with storage locker
- Custom center opening windshield
- Cockpit courtesy lights
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Navigation lights
- Guest remote searchlight
- Lewmar V700 electric windlass
- 12V fans in helm area (2)
- Drop curtains
- MarineAir reverse cycle AC and heat system with key pad controls
- Bennett trim tabs
- Battery parallel switch
- Charles 5000 SP battery charger
- Full AC/DC distribution panel
- GFCI protection
- Macerator with overboard discharge
- 30 amp shore power connection
- Shore power 50’ cord
- Perko battery shut off switch
- Electric head with fold down cover
- Side power bow thruster (4hp)
- Dual battery switches
- Vessel bonding system with zinc anode
- Circuit breakers AC/DC
- Atwood 6 gallon hot water heater
- 2 auto/manual bilge pumps
Electronics and Helm
- Guest remote searchlight
- Standard eclipse VHF radio
- Furuno 1650DF color DGPS plotter and echo sounder
- Furuno 1623 radar – 16 nautical mile dome
- Sea Star hydraulic steering system
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 220hp 6BTA diesel engine with only 459 hours
- Internal sea strainer
- Racor fuel filter
- Stainless steel shaft
- Bonze strut and rudder
- Single bronze propeller
- Engine alarm system
- Fire extinguisher system
- Freshwater cooling system
- Sand shoe with full propeller protection
- Seacocks on all underwater thru-hull fittings
- Welded aluminum fuel tank
- Oil exchange system
One owner Mainship 30 Pilot Sedan that offers all the options and upgrades needed for comfortable day or weekend cruising with friends and family. All OEM’s and all service records are on hand and available.
Boat is priced to sell quickly. Owners’ plans have changed and expect her to be the next one sold.
Financing, Insurance and Transport options available through Central Agent.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.