1999 Westship Westport
$1,990,000 price is in exchange for 10 weeks of Charter for Seller
A' Salute' is the nicest and best priced of the ever popular Westship series. The amazing and unparalleled layout with 5 staterooms plus crew, enormous salon with bar and dining area, country kitchen, large aft deck, huge flybridge with Jacuzzi, and water sports friendly cockpit, continues to prove the perfect configuration for both private and/or charter use. This yacht has benefited from numerous upgrades and updates, as well as a continuous maintenance program.
A' Salute' will undoubtedly be the next Westship to sell. Don't miss the boat!
- 3 Underwater lights (beneath cockpit)
- Custom removable waterproof sunshade canopy (new 2009)
- (2) Maxwell 220 Electric Winches
- (2) Sea-8001, 8 HM Hailer/PA Horns (2 additional in mast)
- Tender fueling station (approximately 100 gallons fuel capacity)
- Weather-tight access door to Crew Quarters
- Transom shower
- Stowage areas
- Fighting Chair
The Aft Deck offers a custom-varnished teak table that can slide fore and aft to adjust positions. Sunbrella seating, four (4) oiled teak 3-position chairs. The bar area has a Corian countertop, under-counter sub-zero freezer, Sub-Zero refrigerator, icemaker to starboard, and extra 110V power outlets (new). There are two (2) cameras mounted on the overhead, and plenty of stowage. There is a stainless steel spiral stairwell to starboard for access to the Flybridge.
The Salon is accessed from the aft deck and offers a comfortable guest area with two (2) substantial sofas and a custom coffee table. New interior fabrics on sofas, leather and curtains in 2008. The entertainment center includes a Sony flatscreen DirecTV (2008), LG BlueRay Player, and Bose surround sound system with DVD and CD (2008). The bar is perfect for entertaining guests with four (4) custom leather bar stools that swivel, a KitchenAid icemaker, and a sink. The formal dining area boasts a round custom-built Italian table with an extension leaf and beautifully upholstered chairs to seat up to eight (8) people. A Clavinova CVP 210 Yamaha electric Player Piano is located in the dining room, along with built-in buffets to both port and starboard (with custom acrylic sections for dinnerware and wine glasses) for storage.
All New Appliances in Galley & Laundries (2008, 2009, 2010, and 2014)
The Galley is fully equipped with all necessary appliances including a Sub-Zero refrigerator/freezer, Whirlpool oven, GE Profile Induction 5-burner cooktop (New), Whirlpool microwave/convection oven, Bosch dishwasher, KitchenAid trash compactor, instant hot water dispenser (2012), Corian countertops and divided sink. An additional exhaust vent has been installed in the backsplash. There is an abundance of storage throughout the Galley, including two (2) Corian removable pieces to access extra storage, as well as storage under the dinette. There is a 50-bottle Marvel wine cooler in the adjoining hallway. The galley also has a U-shaped settee for casual dining. Galley TV is an Initial.
Communications & Entertainment Equipment
- Customized Mast configured for a larger DirecTV Dome (4004-3 TVRO Series Antenna by SeaTel)
- All Staterooms, Galley, Flybridge, Crew Quarters and the Salon have DirecTV Receivers with GLA capabilities (Note: DirecTV receivers are leased and are therefore excluded from the sale. However, they can easily be replaced with new owner subscription to DirecTV)
- Bose Surround Sound Systems are featured in the Master Stateroom, the two VIP staterooms, and the Salon, as well as remote speakers located on the Foredeck, Aft Deck and Flybridge.
- Panasonic KX-T61610 Phones are located in all Staterooms, Galley, Salon, Pilothouse, and Crew Quarters which feature inter-cabin-coms, local cellular, or Satellite; the unit in the pilothouse could also be used for General ship's (clock, horn, barometer, HP) alarm or Hailer.
- KVH TracPhone FB250 Satellite Phone with Internet and Fax capabilities provided by Inmarsat Fleet Broadband Services.
- Port Networks MWB250 WiFiSystem for onboard Internet (Ship PC)
- Peplink Balance Web Administrator for WiFi selection, 3G or Satellite Internet through the KVH TracPhone (Ship PC)
- Linksys Router for WiFi distribution throughout the vessel
The Pilothouse consists of a Central Helm Station with navigation equipment and monitors, Micro Commander Engine Controls with Digital and Analog Engine Displays, Bow Thruster Control and Rudder Job Switch. There is also a leather settee, table and plenty of storage space.
All Electronics New (2008 & 2009)
PILOTHOUSE NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT:
- Nobeltec Chart Plotter
- 2x KEP Flatscreen Navigation Monitors
- Extron Bridgeview KEP Monitor Switching System Furuno NavNet 3D & Radar
- Furuno Far 21/27 Black Box Radar
- Furuno NavNet Navionics GPS Chart Plotter
- Furuno AIS FA 150 Transmitter/Receiver
- Simrad AP 50 Autopilot Control Unit
- Simrad IS 15 Repeater Display
- B&G HS 2000 Transducer with Wind and Speed
- Datamarine CD 400 Transducer/Depth Sounder
- Naiad Stabilizer Control with Angle Indicators
- 2x Standard Horizon Matrix GX 3000S VHF Radios with Hailer
- SSB Sea 225 Radio Telephone
- KVH Tracphone Satellite Phone
- Panasonic KX-T7030 Telephone
- Pelco Video Switching Unit for Cameras
- Ritchie Ships Compass, 6" Globemaster F-600
- ACR Searchlight Point Pad
- Vicon CCTV Control Panel
- (3) Windshield Wiper Controls
- (2) MTU Electronic Engine Displays
- Ritchie ship's compass
- Ship's horn
- Ship's bilge and fire monitoring system
- Ships HP computer with HP Officejet printer, scanner and fax
- Headhunter Tank Sentry for Fresh and Black Water
- Ship's clock
- Ship's barometer
- Windshield Wiper Controls
- Sony Sound System
The Flybridge is an exceptional area for entertaining and relaxing with a Jacuzzi and adjacent sunbathing area, bar with sink, under-counter refrigerator, electric BBQ grill, flatscreen TV and seating for four (4) under new custom removable waterproof sunshade canopy (aft section of Flybridge). There is a custom-made varnished teak, angled dining table with four (4) director's chairs and Sunbrella seating area. The aft section has custom removable safety railings, with a custom rack for storing them. The flush mounted tender chocks are removable to create the perfect spot for the two (2) teak oiled recliner chairs. Flybridge TV insignia.
The Flybridge has three control stations. The central Helm station has three (3) Captain's chairs in front of the 26" helm, navigation equipment, Micro Commander Engine Controls, Bow Thruster Control and a Rudder Jog Control. There is a custom hardtop over the forward section of the Flybridge. The tinted plexiglass windshield with venturi wind deflector and clear isinglass enclosures.
The Wing Control Stations each consist of Micro Commander Engine Controls, Bow Thruster Control and a Rudder Jog Control with Simrad IS 20 (new 2012) Rudder Position indicators.
All Electronics New (2008 & 2009):
FLYBRIDGE NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Furuno C-Map NT GP-1850 WF GPS
- 2x KEP 15" Flatscreen monitors
- Furuno Remote control unit with track ball
- Furuno Nav Net 3D Control unit
- Simrad AP 50 Auto Pilot Control unit
- Simrad IS 15 Repeater Display unit
- Simrad IS 20 Rudder Indicators at the Wing Stations
- B&G HS 2000 Transducer Display with wind and speed
- Naiad Stabilizer Control unit
- 2x Standard Horizon Matrix GX 3000S VHF Radios
- (2) Engine Tachometers
- (3) Bow Thruster Joy Sticks
- ACR Searchlight Point Pad
- Ritchie Ship's Compass, 6" Globemaster F-600
- (2) Sea-8001, 8 HM Hailer/PA Horns (2 additional in cockpit)
- Ship's Horn
Tender & Toys
- 2004 18' Novurania with 115hp Yamaha outboard Model F11TXRC (removable flush tender chocks on Flybridge)
- 2 x 2013 Yamaha VX Cruise (waverunner)
- 2 x SeaDoo Underwater Scooters
- 2 x Inflatable Stand-up Paddle Boards
- Inflatable 2-Man Kayak
- Folding Bicycle
- Adult Water Skis, Slalom Ski, Wakeboard, Kneeboard
- Adult Snorkel Gear
- Inflatable Lounge
- Inflatable Tube
- Beach Picnic Equipment - Pop-up Tent, Chairs, Tables
The Master Stateroom features a luxury king size bed with memory foam mattress, integrated desk, large cedar-lined closet, additional storage space, new flatscreen LG TV (new), leather wall panel, iPod docking station, entertainment system hidden behind cabinetry with new built-in bookshelves to port. The Master His and Hers bathrooms have Headhunter toilets, shower with dual-heads and tinted doors, and a large Jacuzzi tub.
VIP Stateroom Starboard
This VIP Stateroom to port offers a king bed, however this stateroom easily converts to twin beds. There is a cedar-lined closet, flatscreen Sony TV, and en suite bathroom with shower, with tinted doors and Headhunter toilet.
VIP Stateroom Port
This VIP Stateroom located starboard offers a queen bed, cedar-lined closet, flatscreen Sony TV and en suite bathroom with shower, with tinted doors and Headhunter toilet.
Forward Guest Stateroom Port
This Guest Stateroom has a full size bed with mattress, cedar-lined closet, Initial flatscreen TV, shelving, and en suite bathroom with shower, with tinted doors and Headhunter toilet.
Forward Guest "V" Stateroom
Below decks and forward is the V-Guest Stateroom with twin beds, Initial flatscreen TV, combination washer and dryer, shower with tinted doors and Headhunter toilet. There is a hatch to the foredeck.
The Day Head is located on the main deck in the starboard passageway and has a Headhunter toilet, sink and mirror.
Crew/Engine Room Companionway
Through a watertight transom hatch, this area contains switches for port and starboard capstans, spare props, electrical breaker panels, dive compressor on/off switch and Whirlpool Washer/Dryer Model LTE6234DQO. There has been an extra vent fan installed for the clothes dryer for efficiency and safety. Access to engine room is through a watertight door in the forward bulkhead of this compartment.
The crew's quarters were customized to comfortably accommodate up to 4 crew members with plenty of space and privacy.
Aft and to port, the Captain's Cabin has a double berth that can accommodate 2 people, flatscreen RCA TV (new) and private en suite head with shower, sink and toilet.
Aft and to starboard are 2 more crew staterooms. Each has its own single berth, one (1) Sharp flatscreen TV and one (1) Initial TV, and private en suite heads with shower, toilet and sink.
Engine & Mechanical Equipment
- (2) MTU 8V396TE94 @ 1525hp each. As of August 5, 2014: Port 5602 hours / Starboard 5548 hours
- Steering Systems, Jastram, Vickers hydraulic pTO
- (2) Naiad Stabilizers Model 302 with 7.5 sq. ft. fins
- WESMAR Bow Thruster VT16 Hydraulic
- MarineAir Systems Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning, 230V A/C
- (3) Chillers, 180,000 BTU Model # MCWLP60SRC
- 110V Fuel Transfer Pump with timer and flow meter
- Back-up manual fuel transfer pump
- Macerator Pumps: 120 VAC Edson series for crew heads, 120 diaphragm black water pump, Rule 24VDC back-up black water pump
- (4) Racor 75-1000FX Fuel Filter/Water Separators w/ vacuum gauges
- (2) AlgaeX Fuel Conditioners
- (2) ZF Transmissions BW255
- Tides Marine Dripless Stuffing Boxes
- (2) Water Heaters: (1) 52-gal & (1) 30-gal, 220V
- (2) Watermakers: Sea Recovery 1200 gpd Model 1200AC (1 was replaced - new in 2009)
- (2) Jabsco Bilge Pumps 110VAC
- (2) Rule 24VDC 2000 GPH Engine compartment pumps with automatic float switches
- (3) Rule 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with automatic float switches, 1 per compartment
- (4) Rule 24VDC 2000 GPH Bilge Pumps with automatic float switches: (2) in Crew Area Bilge & (2) in Lazzarette Bilge
- Closed Circuit Camera
- Block Heaters
- Shorepower cord (100 amp single phase 110/240) on Glendinning electric reel - feeds out starboard hull side
Northern Lights Generator - Model #445, 65 kw
- Port - Total Hours 15,087 - 7004 since rebuild
- Starboard - Total Hours 15,465 - 7105 since rebuild
- MarQuipt 2500-lb. Davit
- Bowmar Chain Locker Hatch 22"
- 200' 1/2" Galvanized Steel Chain
- Maxwell 3500 Hydraulic Windlass
- 8-Step MarQuipt Boarding ladder
- Boarding doors, port & starboard
- Raised Seating area with cushions and escape hatch for V-Berth area
- Custom Bow Safety Rails
- MarQuipt Sea-Stairs with custom stowage bracket, and 2 removable handrails
- Numerous "Pop-Up" Cleats
- (2) 100-amp shorepower connections
- (2) 12,000 BTU Air Handler for Galley Area
- Spare mooring lines (new)
- (2) Shorepower Cords
Beneath the cockpit is the spacious lazzarette, where the Brownie's dive compressor can be found. The compressor can fill up to 4 dive tanks (aluminum or steel) at a time. The controls and fill nozzles are conveniently mounted just inside of the crew companionway. The lazzarette also has plenty of extra room for stowage, as well as provides easy access to the aft fuel tanks and steering gear.
Doghouse (technical space beneath pilothouse)
Sub-zero refrigerator & U-Line freezer. Various telephone, communications, and computer equipment, air handler, voltage regulators, and additional stowage.
Safety & Fire Protection
- Visual distress signals: Red handheld; Orange smoke; Parachute aerial type
- Navigation lights
- Anchor light
- (3) Pneumatic Horns
- Power exhaust ventilation blowers for engines
- Life Jackets: (17) Type I and (4) Type II
- (2) Ring Buoys, Type IV
- 2x SSP Oceanmaster 8man Inflatable Life raft
- (11) USCG Approved Dry Chemical Size I
- (2) USCG Approved Dry Chemical Size II
- Kidde-Fenwal Halon 1301 Machinery Space Fixed Fire Suppression System
- 2 Smoke Hoods in each of the 5 staterooms (new 2011)
- First Aid Kit (new August 2014)
- Smoke Detectors: Master SR Alarm; monitor in pilothouse
- Fire Alarms: Heat sensors, audible and signal light in Pilothouse
- (1) ACR Searchlights
- EPIRB Sat 406
- Secondary Engine Room Escape Hatch
- Erte Bronze
- DirecTV Receivers (leased)
- Fishing Equipment