2000 Bayliner 5288 Motoryacht
A very low hour and clean example of this Raised Pilothouse Motoryacht. Featuring a Full Beam Mid-ship Master Stateroom with full walk-around berth (wide complete walk way). There are three staterooms, with a VIP guest in the bow, two heads, and a spacious salon with galley up.
Well equipped for cruising with bow thruster, full Isinglass enclosure, RIB dinghy and crane on boat deck. A very clean well kept offering with major MAN certified engine servicing just completed.
Boat is offered for lease with purchase option by a respected National Kids Charity (AMI Kids) and is offered with attractive terms. Call for details. Owner is anxious to get this one moved.
The Bayliner 52 Motoryacht is a spacious, long-range, fully-featured pilothouse cruising yacht with three staterooms. Very spacious, yet still small enough to be handled by a couple.
Enter from the cockpit through a large sliding door to the salon with a leatherette L shaped settee to starboard and a room galley to forward and port.
Up is the Pilothouse with Port and Starboard sliding doors, a center line helm, and a large wrap around settee. To starboard is a very comfortable access stairway to the large fly bridge.
The Fly-bridge is fully enclosed with reconditioned Isinglass enclosure. A center line helm seat and generous guest seating.
Down from the pilothouse via a stairwell to starboard you will find a full beam master stateroom amidships with a large king sized berth athwart-ships. This is a full queen with full walk around. There is a private head and large shower stall
Forward is a guest stateroom to port with over under berths.Here you will find a separate apartment sized washer and a matching dryer.
Forward to the VIP berth with a center-line queen berth. There is a large head and shower stall to starboard with dual access for the two forward staterooms.
Galley is port side forward in the salon.
- 3 Burner Electric stove with oven
- GE XL4000 1.5 C/F Microwave
- Frigidaire 12.5 C/F Refrigerator with Freezer
- Frigidaire Dishwasher
- Double S/S Sink
- Corian style counters
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Central Vacuum
- Washer and Dryer
- Raymarine ST700 Autopilot (Both helms)
- Two Raymarine VHF; Ray 210 and Ray 220
- Raymarine L1250 Fishfinder (P/H)
- Ritchie electronic compass (P/H)
- Raymarine RL80C 10.4 inch Multi-Funtion Display (PH)
- Raymarine RL70 Multi-funtion display (F/B)
- Networked Raymarine Radar (Both)
- 12V/24V DC
- 110/220V AC
- 50 Amp 220V shore power service
- Glendenning Cable Master
- Westerbeke 12.5 kW diesel generator.
- C-Charger 24 V, 20 A
- (4) 8D 12V Batteries
- (4) Group 27 12V Batteries
Mechanical Servicing Completed
Engines show less than 1000 original hours on her MAN diesel engine.Both engines have just completed a major engine servicing by an authorized MAN dealer. Service to include the following:
- Heat Exchangers, Intercoolers and Turbos removed cleaned
- All fuel Injectors removed and rebuilt
- All Valves adjusted
- All coolant changed
- Oil and filters Changed
- New belts, and pressure caps O rings and gaskets.
- All work performed by authorized MAN dealer and completed in Nov. 1015.
- Bow Thruster 24 Volt
- Vacu-flush marine heads (2)
- Engine room blowers
- Fuel transfer pump
- Bennett trim tabs
- (3) Bilge Pumps
- Tank Watch monitors for fresh water and holding tank
- Webasco Diesel Furnace (inoperable and sold as is)
- Glendenning Cable Master
- (4) Cruisaire Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning systems
- Primary Fuel Filters
- Groco internal Sea Water Strainers
- Airseps for Engines
- Underwater Exhaust
- Line cutters on propeller shafts
- ZF Marine Reductions Gears
- 3 Inch propeller shafts
- Drip-less propeller shaft packing
- Bimini Top with Stainless Frames
- 4 Sided Isinglass enclosure
- Electric crane for dinghy lift
- Lewmar electric windlass
- Anchor and rode
- Windshield wipers and washers
- Sun Pad on foredeck
- Cockpit Shower
- Swim platform with dive ladder
- Avon RIB 8.5 foot
- Mercury 4 HP 4 Stroke O/B (2006)
The 52 Bayliner Motoryacht was was re-introduced in 2004 as the Meridian 54 Motoryacht. This is a semi-displacement hull with a generous 16'3" beam and a wonderful 3 Stateroom floor plan featuring a full beam mid-ship master stateroom with a full walk around berth. Her engine room is very spacious with near standing headroom and ample room for gear storage and ease of access to all machinery.
Having lived most all her life in the brackish waters of the Chesapeake Bay, she shows much younger than her age. Her Gel Coat has a very deep and lustrous shine and overall this low hour yacht shows very well.
Fully equipped with Bow Thruster, Radar, DInghy, and full canvas, offered in cruise ready condition with major MAN engine servicing just completed.
Recently contributed to AMI Kids, and now available for lease with option to purchase to qualified individuals.
Call for details.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.