2000 Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse
This is a very clean motoryacht kept in freshwater the majority of her life.
She features Garmin touchscreens, light interior, underwater lights, freedom boat lift and full enclosure on flybridge and aft deck.
This boat has been maintained well and the owners are ready for an offer.
This is a freshwater-kept, well-maintained, very clean 530 Carver with the hard to find lighter interior and low engine hours.
Full enclosure with screens to the back of the fly bridge and another on the cockpit. Stainless steel refrigerators, great galley and interior in great condition.
- GARMIN 5212 with touch screen
- underwater lights
- freedom lift
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Carver 530 Voyager Pilothouse has a distinctive profile, exquisite comfort and style and remarkable fuel capacity. Designed for entertaining as well as for the helmsman's comfort, the fly bridge offers a large dinette - lounge, seating for eight, a wet bar, plus after-deck storage for a dingy up to 10 feet long.
Large sliding glass doors lead from the cockpit to the luxurious cabin where frame-less windows enhance light and visibility. A companionway and door lead from pilothouse to bridge, and there's a starboard side deck access door.
Three different galley plans offer a choice of more counter top area, extra cabinets, or additional entertainment space, plus the standard three-burner stove with oven, built-in convection microwave oven, Subzero refrigerator with separate freezer, and solid-surface counter tops. Optional European crew quarters can include a single bunk, sink, head and storage.
She sleeps a total of six guests in three well-appointed staterooms.
The guest stateroom has upper and lower bunks with hanging closet. There is a spacious master stateroom located amidship and located all the way forward is the VIP stateroom with a spacious queen island berth.
Plenty of drawers for storage, private stereo system, separate head, vanity and shower with tub.
Deck & Safety
- Maxwell 2200 VWC Lo Profile Windlass w/44# Anchor & 200' of 5/16" Chain
- (5) 12 Volt Batteries
- 50 Amp Battery Charger
- 50 Amp 110V AC Inlets with 50' Cable
- (1) TV/Phone Inlet with 50' Cable
- Exterior Courtesy Lights
- 110V AC Receptacles
- Generator 13.5KW Kohler
- Forward Shorepower Inlet with Cablemaster (add 50' of Shore Cord Included)
- Adapter 50 Amp (included 50' of Shore Cord)
- Engine Oil Change System
- Bow Thruster
- Electronic Engine Controls with Glendinning Synchronizer
- Electronics: Radar/Plotter/GPS/AutoPilot, KVH TracVision, VHF/Hailer, Tri-Data
- Tinted Windows
- Auto Bilge Pumps (2)
- Gravity Bilge Vent with Blowers
- Dual Air Trumpet Horns
- CO Detector (3 Staterooms & Salon)
- Fire Extinguishing System
- Galvanic Isolator, Bonding System
- Transom Docking Lights
- 12' RIB Inflatable Dinghy w/25hp 4 Stroke Outboard ( optional )
- Custom Electric Davits ($30,000)
- Amazon Manual Bilge Pump