2000 Cruisers Yachts 4270 Express
(LOCATION: Tarpon Springs FL) The Cruisers 4270 Express is designed for people who want a full-featured cruiser with style, luxurious accommodations, and performance. A step above your typical express cruiser, the 4270 features a large open cockpit perfect for day-cruising and an upscale two stateroom interior with comfortable accommodations for overnight and weekend getaways.
On deck we have a cockpit with radar arch, bimini top with full camper canvas. Forward is an elevated bridge deck with wide helm seat and port side companion lounge. Aft is a wraparound cockpit lounge with removable table. A port side wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker ensures your guests are refreshed. A transom door gives access to the extended swim platform with transom shower and locker. The foredeck features a stainless steel bow rail, anchor with roller, chain, windlass, large sun lounge, and walk through windshield.
The open salon has starboard galley with solid surface counter top, 3-burner ceramic cook top, and twin stainless steel sinks. Appliances include built-in microwave / convection oven, space saver coffee maker, and full size refrigerator with freezer. Port side, opposite the galley is a large curved settee with hi-lo table. There is a salon television for entertainment along with a Clarion premium sound system. Two reverse cycle HVAC units with digital controls maintain interior comfort.
There are two staterooms as well as a convertible salon settee for family-sized accommodations. The forward master cabin has queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging lockers, TV, and en suite head with mirrored vanity and shower stall. The guest stateroom aft has twin berths, hanging locker, TV, stand-up dressing area with mirrored dresser, and private head with shower.
Power is provided by twin 420-hp Caterpillar v-drive diesel engines with that provide sportcruiser performance. The electronics package includes Raytheon tridata display and auto pilot, Ritchie compass, and VHF radio. A Kohler 7.5-kW generator provides offshore electrical power. There is Halon fire suppression for safety and central vacuum for convenience.
This beauty has been well maintained by a fastidious owner and is in above average condition. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Cruisers 4270 Express.
A true thoroughbred on the water, the Cruisers 4270 Express has introduced an innovative design concept: an express cruiser can effectively blend comfort with the best in express performance and handling. The 4270 ups-the-ante in her class with a unique midcabin suite located amidships, a comfortable second stateroom with private head, and standup changing area. The 4270 is a design that will change thinking about the meaning of "express". Deceptively sleek on the outside, the Cruisers 4270 Express features broad shoulders that allow for a roomy, open interior layout.
- Carpeted interior with cherry woodwork and cream ultra leather upholstery
- Master stateroom forward with queen berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker. TV with VHS, central vac, hanging locker, and private head with shower
- Spacious salon with full galley and large curved sofa with cherry hi-lo table
- Guest suite amidships with twin berths, mirrored dresser, hanging locker, TV, and private head
- Reverse cycle HVAC
- Three TVs and Clarion sound system
- Upper and lower cherry cabinets
- Solid surface counter with stainless steel lobster pot sinks
- Princess 3-burner cooktop
- Sharp microwave oven
- Space Saver coffee maker
- Stand-up refrigerator / freezer
- Ample storage
- Hardwood floor
Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel rails
- Spacious foredeck with sun lounge
- Walk through windshield
- Open cockpit with radar arch and full camper canvas
- Starboard helm
- Port side companion lounge
- Wraparound cockpit lounge
- Wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker
- Transom door
- Extended swim platform
- Freshwater shower
- Transom locker
- Bottom painted 9/14
- New canvas & sun pad 2014
Electronics & Navigation
- Raytheon ST60 Tridata
- Raytheon Autopilot
- VHF radio
- Ritchie compass
Mechanical & Electrical
- Twin 420-hp Caterpillar 3126 diesel engines
- Port: 825 hours Starboard: 859 hours
- Upgraded stainless steel shafts
- New seals and cutlass bearings in 2014
- 20 hours since oil change
- Kohler 7.5-kW generator
- 766 hours
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.