2001 Chesapeake Bay Deadrise Thomas Built 50' x 16'
Vessel name does not convey- She carries a USCG Inspection Certificate for 27 people during warm water months and for 23 people during cold water months. Powered by a CAT 3406e 800hp diesel engine (200 hrs SMOH with Warranty through 4/10/17), TwinDisk transmission with Warranty, new Generator with warranty (5 yr parts, 1 yr labor), Awlgrip painted hull and deck, Tremendous Navigation Package with 25kw (96 mile) radar, World Wide PC Based GPS, plus RayMarine C-90 wide, 1000 watt HD Transducer, Autopilot, SAT TV antenna with FlatScreen, Stereo, 36 k BTU Heat/AC, head and shower. LED Lights, 'Turn Key Condition'
Hull, Engine/Generator, Mechanical and Items to note.
The 2" thick, solid fiberglass hull was laid by Markley and she was finished by Thomas in the Solomons, MD area. Purpose built for the Mid-Atlantic and Chesapeake Bay, she carries a Coast Guard Inspection certificate for both the Bay and Ocean, but can literally be fished anywhere in the world.
The main engine is a 3406E Caterpillar, 800hp diesel engine with 6700 total hours (200 hrs SMOH by Alban Cat with parts & labor warranty until 4/10/17)
Cruise: 1830 rpm is 65% engine load= 20 kts = 24 gallons per hour
1900 rpm is 70% engine load= 21.5 kts= 26 gallons per hour
Wide Open Throttle: 2350 RPM= 25 kts
Gear: TwinDisk 2:1 reduction gear with spin-on style fluid filter, rebuilt in Spring '16 with new "hockey puck" style damper plate (5 yr parts and 1 yr labor warranty) with hynautic controls and trolling valve at both helm stations
Generator: 112w Phasor, diesel generator (installed in Spring 2016 with a 5 yr parts and 1 yr labor warranty) fresh water cooled with water-lift muffler
- Prop: 34' x 34" 4 blade Nibral propeller (Spare prop is available)
- Rudder: 28" x 40" Barn Door rudder with full "Sand shoe" running gear protection
- Hull and Decks are painted with Awl-Grip (decks were just repainted with Epoxy)
- new 50 amp shore power system
- new Reverso Oil Change system for Engine/ Transmission and Generator
- (2) new Raw Water washdown pump
- new LED under gunwhale, cabin and spreader lights
- hydraulic Anchor Windlass (12' of 3/8 chain, 400' of 3/4 nylon anchor line and a 50 lb Delta anchor, new 11/15
- All 316 Stainless Steel railings, Radar Antenna mount, antenna mounts, rocket launcher (not aluminum)
Electronics & Equipment
- Simrad AP26 autopilot with rudder position indicator
- Icom M502 vhf radio
- Sitex 525 ADF (Radio direction finder)
- RayMarine C-90 wide, multi-function display with sounder module
- 1,000 watt HD Transducer
- Maptech Offshore Chart-Pro Navigator (world wide chart software, PC Based with 19" color monitor)
- Dell PC, new in 2016 for Maptech software
- Furuno 24 volt, 25kw, 96 mile max range CRT Radar, rebuilt by Furuno 2013
- KVH Azimuth 1000 digital Compass
- Anchor Windlass with helm controls
- TracVision SAT TV Antenna
- Sharp Aquos Flat Screen HDTV
- Sony 6 disk DVD/CD changer
- Yamaha stereo system with cabin and 6 cockpit speaker selector
- 36k btu CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Heat/AC system for Helm Deck and Lower Cabin, new in 2012
- StrataGlass side curtains
- New Privacy window covers for the pilothouse
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.