2001 Sea Ray 540 Cockpit Motor Yacht
Gwen's Way is a 2001 Sea Ray 540 Cockpit Motor Yacht in excellent condition offering 3 staterooms and two heads. The master stateroom is full beam and located amidships with a separate head and shower. Her main deck is very open and airy and includes internal stairs to the flybridge. She also offers a bow thruster and General Hydraulics swim platform tender lift. Gwen's Way also stands out for her terrific stand up engine room and 660hp Caterpillar main engines and better yet, the 1,000 hour service has already been completed. Don't pass on this immaculate 54' Sea Ray Cockpit Pilothouse Motoryacht.
54' Sea Ray Vessel Walkthrough
Entering the salon from the covered cockpit through the sliding stainless steel and glass aft door, you will find a built-in sofa with storage beneath and a hi/lo Cherry Wood table to port, the galley starboard forward and a built-in benchseat starboard aft. Step up into the raised pilothouse and you will find the helm forward, built-in wrap-around seating to starboard, stainless steel and teak stairs aft to the flybridge and a port side deck access door. The companionway to the guest staterooms is port forward. The full beam master stateroom is amidships and then there is a guest stateroom to starboard, guest head to port and the VIP stateroom forward. The engine room is accessed through a deck hatch in the cockpit.
Notable Features and Options
- Factory hardtop
- Recently installed new AGM batteries!
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Bow thruster
- Flybridge airconditioning
- Inside stairway to flybridge
- Upper and lower helm stations
- Updated Garmin electronics at both stations
- Cherry wood interior
- Full beam master stateroom
- VIP and guest staterooms
- Watermaker (operation unknown)
Deck and Exterior
- Remote control anchor windlass
- Remote control spotlight
- Cockpit seating
- Flybridge AC
- Flybridge refrigerator
- Abundant flybridge seating and table
- Flybridge electric sunpad
- Transom door
- Swim platform boarding ladder
- Twin 660hp Caterpillar diesels
- 1,000 hour Caterpillar service performed
- Westerbeke diesel generator with sound shield
- Updated 5000 Series touch screen Garmin plotter/radar at both stations
- Garmin depth sounder at both stations
- Raymarine autopilot at both stations
- Raymarine VHF radio at both stations
- New smart battery chargers
- Large flatscreen TV in salon
- Premium stereo system
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Sea Ray 540 Cockpit Motor Yacht satisfies every desire to enjoy the outside atmosphere with friends and family, yet demand a haven with all the comforts of home.
Owner's personal items are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.