2002 Falcon Motor Yacht
Falcon Yachts started designing and building quality motor yachts 22 years ago. An Italian company with a great reputation for building luxurious superyachts for note over 20+ years. Add to that, its parent company Cielo Terra Mare CTM started in business since the 1950s and along with Falcon's sister company Cantieri Navali Falcon you can be assured that these are the amongst some of the highest quality vessels built on the market today.
This luxurious 106 Falcon is a prime example of this proud tradition , Captain and crew maintained to a high standard . This vessel is ready to go, trades considered .
- MACHINERY W5 MTU partially service completed
- ENGINE: Two MTU 12V 396 of 1680kw (2.280hp) each
- ENGINES HOURS: Approximately 2500
- GEARS: Two v-drive ZF BW 465
- Generators & Electricity
- GENERATORS: Two Kohler 40kw (50KVA) 380-230VAC @ 50HZ
- SHORE POWER: 380V/50hz connection
- FREQUENCY CONVERTER: ATLAS classic with shore power smart box
- AIR CONDITIONING: Frigit 216000 BTU, Summer Cycle. 260000 BTU Winter cycle.
- Other Machinery
- BCS 35hp, with 350kg Thrust, Bow Thruster
- Hydraulic Trim tabs
- Touch screen automatic engine room ventilation control system.
- FUEL CAPACITY: 17.400 liters in three tanks
- WATER CAPACITY: 3.440 liters in one tank
- WATERMAKER: Two Technicomar Water makers producing about 260 litres per hour each
- Inbuilt Shore Water Softener.
- GREY WATER: 1.520 litres in three tanks
- BLACK WATER: 1.450 litres in one tank
- SEWAGE TREATMENT: Hamman HL CONT treatment plant for black and grey water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.