2002 Intermarine Tri-Deck Motor Yacht
M/Y BALAJU is a 44M (146') 2002 Italian Intermarine luxury motor yacht. BALAJU, whose interiors have been designed by Arch. Zuretti, has used simplicity as the guiding principle behind the yacht's clean lines. There is a complete absence of mechanical structures on deck and the tenders are invisible, as is much of the deck equipment, maximizing space dedicated to guest's use.
In designing the BALAJU layout, special care has been taken for granting to the guests on board the maximum privacy: the service spaces (galley, laundry, etc) are completely segregated from the guests living areas. Also the accesses and passageways dedicated to the crew (located on the left side of the yacht) never cross those dedicated to the guests (located on the right side). The practical aspects of navigation are hidden to the guests (no control station is installed on the sun deck, as usual on yachts of this size), and discretion is the key to the layout.
A full-width master Suite occupies the forward third of the main deck, with the open-plan main salon and dining area aft. The upper deck lounge opens onto a large and shaded external deck, allowing for informal alfresco meals and drinks from the full bar, with privacy from the quayside. Four guest suites are located on the lower deck, with a dividing bulkhead between the aft pair opening to form a vast VIP suite should the occasion demand it.
VIRTUAL TOUR: http://www.360panoworld.com/vr%20media/Balaju/Balaju.html
As you board BALAJU, entry to the vessel is through automatic aft sliding doors into the main salon or through double hinged doors on the starboard side. From the aft moving forward, main salon decor is white limed oak, oat colored carpet , two marble-topped low tables, an oak burl table, two white sofas and three blue arm chairs.
The salon leads to a dining area with a large, oval table with seating for 10-12 persons. The dining salon and the main salon can be divided with sliding doors and an electrically operated opaque screen. Above the dining table is a Lalique chandelier. The electrically operated service door slides to the main pantry on the port side and an entrance forward to the owner 's suite is on the starboard side.
Upon entering the owner's suite you pass through the study area with leather-topped table, two classic chairs and marble-topped wall unit, double sofa and ottoman. The owner's cabin features a king-size bed, marble-topped tables and flat screen T.V. Adjoining the suite is the owner's walk-in dressing area and bathroom which is marble throughout.
Guest cabins are situated amidships. Forward of the engine room are four symmetrically arranged guest cabins; two twin cabins and two double cabins, each with ensuite marble bath .
The skylounge is situated aft on the bridge deck. The spacious, light salon features a retractable large T.V., marble/leather bar, a fixed sofa on the starboard side, two low tables and one game table. The aft sliding door leads to the large dining table on the bridge aft deck. Forward of the sky lounge is an upper pantry and service area with a dumb waiter. Forward of the skylounge is a second day head. Port side of the bridge deck aft is a solarium lounge.
Huge Sundeck with Fixed and Loose Seating, Mast Arch with TV, Cooking area and Barbecue, 1900 liter Jacuzzi Hot Tub, Large Sunpad area, Nordic Track Elliptical and Stationary Bicycle Exercise Machines.
Throughout BALAJU the theme of limed oak, beige leather and fabrics contrasted with burl veneer and white marble is continued. The yacht features brand new carpet throughout and an updated audio visual package. Large windows and glass doors ensure a light and spacious feeling.
VIRTUAL TOUR: http://www.360panoworld.com/vr%20media/Balaju/Balaju.html
The luxurious owner's suite offers a full-width stateroom with king-size bed, private study, dressing room, and marble bathroom.
The four double guest cabins located on the lower deck are each beautifully appointed with en-suite marble bathrooms.
The Captain's cabin sleeps two with a double bed and en-suite bathroom. Crew accommodations for eight are forward on the lower deck. There are two en-suite cabins and two twin cabins sharing one large bathroom and separate crew mess.
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- One Lainox direct steam combination oven
- One Berner professional induction cooktop
- One Miele oven
- One Hobart full size dishwasher
- One Miele professional dishwasher
- Two Miele professional WS 5426 washing machines
- Two Miele professional T 5206 dryers
- Corian and stainless steel counter tops
- Two-door freezer with temperature alarm
- (3) refrigerators
- Extraction fans
- (2) Microwave ovens
- Convection oven
- New A/V System Throughout Yacht in 2015.
- KVH HD-11 Full HD Satellite Antenna with Universal LNB for US, Caribbean, and European Satellite Reception
- 11 Satellite Receivers for each region – DirectTV US & Caribbean, Sky TV Europe
- Synology Disk Station Movie Server with Movies, TV Series, Music Library and Guest provided Music and Video distributed to all staterooms on demand
- RTI Integrated Remote Control System with iPad for each zone to control all Music and Video Sources
- 11 Zone Sonos Music Distribution System
- 9 Samsung HD-LED TV”
1- Main Salon 60”
1- Owner Staterooms 55”
1- Sky Lounge 46”
4- Guest Staterooms 32”
2- Captain Cabin and Crew Mess 32”
- 2 SunBrite HD-LED TV 46” on Bridge Deck and Sun Deck
- 11 Entertainment Zones with Marantz Surround Sound Receivers, Satellite Receivers, Sony BluRay disk Players, ROKU digital content interface, SONOS, and iPad controller
- Full Vessel Wi-Fi coverage with 4 Access Points and Internet at all ties from Cellular, V-Sat or Shore Line as available.
- Two x 1300 hp Caterpillar 3508B diesels (970 kW 1835rpm)
- Engines hours: 12,450 (2/5/16)
- ZF BW 365 gearboxes
- Electro-hydraulic 2-ram steering
- Two Idromar reverse osmosis watermakers, 1,850 gallons per day
- Full A/C system throughout with individual temperature control
- Full makeup air system providing fresh replacement air to all spaces
- Two Northern Lights generators, 125 kW each Generator hours: stbd. 19,718 - port: 19,536 (Feb. 2016)
- 380V 3-phase + 220V/IIOV single phase 380/220/24V ASEA shore power converters
- Main battery: 24V-400Ah
- Auxiliary battery: 24V-320Ah
- Two Furuno Radars 21" high resolution screens
- One Furuno 3cm x-band scanner - model type FR 2105/21 05b series
- One Furuno IOcm x-band scanner - model type FR 2105/21 05b series
- One Furuno Depth Sounder VCV 58 1L
- Two Raymarine hybrid touch GPS w/mapping
- One AIS Saab unit linked via IBM netvista computer to a Philips 21" monitor
- One Transas electronic chart system li nked via IBM computer to Philips monitor
- One C-Plath autopilot, gyro-compass mai n steering system: Navigat X MKI, Navipilot HSC/GM, Naviknot III FNF
- One C-Plath magnetic compass type 2795 AA
- One Skanti VHF 1000 radio
- One MF/HF TRP 1000 radio
- B & G HYDRA unit model 2000 - speed/depth/wind indicator
- Furuno Weatherfax unit FAX-207
- Furuno Navtex 5X500
- Satellite communications, Fleet 77 Nera, voice and data
- Satcom C telex, fax, e-mail
SAFETY AND FIRE PROTECTION
- Three Allen-Bradley panelview 1000 alarms monitoring and control system
- Four Lifebuoys and SOLAS approved
- Four RFD Inflatable Liferafts (16 people each) SOLAS approved plus one Zodiac 6-man Inflatable Liferaft
- Various flares, rockets, smoke canisters
- One SIANI electri c board for navlights/illuminations and rudder control
- Two speedline 250 linethrowers
- Two ACR 406 MHz EPIRBs
- Once ACR Pathfinder SART
- One Autornica BS 100 fire detection system
- Thirty-six handheld/portable fire extinguishers (dry powder, AFFF, C02), 3kg, 6kg, 9kg
- Two fire blankets
- Thirty Velerio S. Giorgio Aquarle Mk3 adult lifejackets
- Six Velerio S. Giorgio Aquarel Mk3 Iifejackets
- Four Falcon 275N auto twin chamber SOLAS inflatable lifejackets
- One fixed Cassiano 45kg C02 FM 200/C02 fire fighting system
- Two fire fighting suits with Ba-Sets, tanks, boots, gloves and other accessories
- One Trolley fire extinguisher AFFF 50kg
- Two full sets of fire fighting equipment (Drager)
- Emergency exit to the foredeck via removable panel in owner's shower
- Emergency exit to the foredeck from crews quarters
Throughout the vessel are 70 smoke/heat fire alarm detectors and manual call points. These are linked to a main fire Autronica detection system on the bridge.
- Teak decking
- Two Motomar cranes
- Two capstans
- Two aft winches
- One Motomar hydraulic/electric gangway
- Teak swim platform
- Teak bow and stern
- C02 fire locker
- BA equipped fire locker
- Bosun's locker
- Crew tender
- Two emergency fire/bilge pumps
- Air handling units
TENDER & TOYS
- One Novamarine HD 450 Jet Tug tender with 115hp Yanmar diesel inboard engine and Castoldi Jet drive
- One Novamarine HD 5 Jet Tug tender with 115hp Yanmar diesel inboard engine and Castoldi Jet drive
- Four 50 liter dive cylinders, one Brownies compressor
- One Jacuzzi Whirlpool 1900 liters
- Various wetsuits, BCDs, fins, masks, snorkels, etc.
- Two sets waterskis
- Two bicycles
- Inflatable Jungle Joe Waterpark w/slide, inflatable trampoline, 2 towable inflatables, 2 wakeboards
NOT FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.