2002 Proteksan Turquoise
TALES benefits from spacious contemporary interior combined with well executed and expansive deck spaces. She has been maintained in impeccable condition and has demonstrated her impressive capability for worldwide cruising. Built by Proteksan Turquoise Yachts and designed by Dubois, TALES is a pedigree motor yacht of exceptional quality.
- Stunning design by Dubois Naval Architects and Donald Starkey Designs
- Recent refit in 2012 by Diane Bucci-Marconi
- Accommodation for 12 in 6 luxurious cabins, including a large Owner's suite, 4 double cabins and a twin
- Outstanding deck spaces with bar, barbecue and Jacuzzi
- Only privately used since her delivery in 2002
- 2 x 1,500hp Caterpillar engines giving a maximum speed of 14 knots and cruising at 12 knots
- 4,500nm range
- ABS classification
- VAT Paid
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.