2003 Azimut Motor Yacht
Russian duty paid.
This impeccable Motor Yacht offers four comfortable guest cabins all with ensuite
bathrooms. The yacht is in better than new condition. She is MCA compliant and full of options. She has been fitted with an extended range fuel tank. Aiolos has been captain maintained to a very high level.
Fuel Capacity - 1,902 gallons with an extended range tank
Water Capacity - 277 gal
Max speed: 27 knots @ 2200 RPM
10 knots: Range 550 nm
12 knots: Range 500 nm
24 knots: Range 350 nm
- ENGINES: 2 x MTU 1350hp (MTU 12v 183TE 94)
- ENGINE HOURS: 2000 Hours July 2014
- GEARBOXES: ZF 2000 v reduction 1: 2.467
- STEERING: Hydraulic – Helm Station & Flybridge
- Additional boiler was installed in Engine Room heated by cooling system of the main engine.
Generators & Electricity
- GENERATORS: 2 x 17.5 kw Kohler 3500 hours(July 2014)
- ELECTRICITY: 220V and 24 Volt
- SHORE POWER: 220V 63A Shore Power
- BATTERIES: 24V 220 Ah engine batteries. 24v 675Ah Domestic Batteries
- 2 x 12v 100 Ah Generator Battery
- 24v emergency navigation batteries
- Tropical air conditioning thought with separate thermostats and Fan centrals.
- Crusair air conditioning 100.000 BTU – direct expansion.
- Compressor groups placed in engine room, with 24V pumps.
- Fancoils spread all over the yacht, with SMX controls everywhere
- 20HP Electric Bow Thruster
- Additional Battery Charger
- 150 litres/ hours SS Water Maker
- Filter System
- 3kwt inverter installed, can run the boat without generators for 20 hrs on anchor. Inverter can run all systems but air conditioner and oven. One alternator off the main charges the starting batteries and the other one charges the service batteries.
Galley & Laundry Equipment
- Ice Maker
- Miele Dryer
- Miele Microwave
- Miele Washing Machine
- Miele Dishwasher
- Miele Cooktop/ oven
- N.VHF Raytheon RAY 230 DCS (Wheelhouse)
- GSM/ GPRS Phone system
- N. VHF Raytheon RAY 230 DCS (Flybridge)
- Intercom foredeck/ aft deck/ bridge/ flybridge and engine room
N.1 Radar/ ChartPlotter FURUNO NAVNET
N. Watertight Autopilot ST 6001 Plus
N.1 Depth and speed indicator Autohelm ST 290 Graph Display
N.1 FURUNO NAVNET + on Flybridge
N.1 Autopilot RAYPILOT ST7001 Plus
N.2 Autohelm Seatalk Analogue Rudder Display (Flybridge and
N. Depth and speed indicator Autohelm ST 290 Data Display. (Flybridge)
Desktop computer with daylight screen (wheelhouse)
- Sharp Aquos 22' Flat Screen
- Pioneer DVD Player
- Satellite television, KVH G6 dome
- Bose system surround CD stacker etc
- Sharp Aquos 15' Flat Screen
- Bose system surround CD/DVD stereo
- Sharp Aquos 15' Flatscreen Screen
- DVD Player
- Sony stereo system CD player
- Sony stereo CD Players
- Covers for all sun beds and windscreen
- 400 KG Electro-Hydraulic Devit
- Bar Furniture with sink, fridge and barbecue
- 1500w, 24 Volt anchor windlass
- 65 KG anchor with 12MM chain
- Teak on main deck and aft swim platform has stainless steel hand rails for safe fishing
- Electro-Hydraulic gangway
- Gangway and swimming ladder is controlled by a remote control, as well as the ER and side doors.
- Additional 2000w fish finder installed on the flybridge
- Bimini Top
- The cockpit is covered with a removable cover with plastic windows.
- 2 x 1200 w, 24 Volt aft deck warping winches
Tenders & Toys
- Novarania 12 ft Semi Rigid tender with 25 HP 4 stroke engine
Safety & Security Equipment
- 2 x 6 Man Life Rafts
- 14 Life Jackets
- Portable extinguishers with powder and/or CO2 in all areas of the yacht
- Handle to activate pneumatic system to shut off venting ducts in engine room and day tank valves; handle placed in aft cockpit
- Sea Water fire hose foredeck and aft deck
- Closed circuit TV (aft deck & engine room)
- 2 x Life Belts
- 12 x Portable Extinguishers
- CO2 centralized fire extinguishing system in engine room activated with handle placed in the aft cockpit
- Switch in the entrance for control room to shut off the electrical pump of fuel and the electrical extractors.
- MCA Compliant 60 NM with restriction
- MCA registered EPIRB
A complete list of exclusions is available upon request.