2003 Sea Ray 420 Sundancer
FRESHWATER 2003 SEA RAY 420 SUNDANCER
The Sea Ray 420 Sundancer is a modern, well-proportioned luxury cruiser whose excellent performance matches her sporty styling. There are two full heads and two comfortable staterooms below, each with double berths. In the salon, a starboard side galley proves functional and elegant. It includes a host of conveniences that will make each on-the-water excursion thoroughly enjoyable. In the cockpit, a large U shaped arrangement provides ample seating for almost any crowd. The helm console is both beautiful and ergonomic.
This boat came with most everything Sea Ray had to offer, 3 TVs in all, including a Plasma TV and two with built in DVD players. She has a full line up of RayMarine Electronics; Chart plotter, GPS Autopilot, VHF Radio, and a SeaRay Systems Monitor. She is powered with twin 450hp Cummins 6CTA Diamond Series diesels carrying only 390hrs! These are hardly broken in! They will cruise in the mid 20 knots and reach a top speed in the low 30 knots. Full Camper Top including interchangeable windows and screen panels.
The current owner has owned her for 10 years and has given her the best of care and is only the second owner. This is one of the cleanest boats you will find, do not miss out on this amazing Sea Ray! This freshwater boat is located in Michigan. File# 15641603R
- RayMarine Chart Plotter
- RayMarine Autopilot
- RayMarine VHF Radio
- Sea Ray Systems Monitor
- Curved Sofa Converts to bed
- Forward Master Stateroom has full-size pedestal bed with innerspring mattress, hanging lockers, satellite TV, bathroom, and separate shower.
- Aft Cabin has a convertible sleeper/sofa and bathroom
- 3 TV's in all!
- Under counter refrigerator & freezer
- Recessed two-burner stove
- Microwave convection oven
- Lots of storage
- Cockpit includes refrigerator
- Full camper top with interchangeable windows & screens