2004 Albin Yachts 35 Command Bridge
** SOLD **
This is one of the most impressively clean and well cared for yachts I have had the privilege to list. You will not be disappointed!
The Command Bridge 35 is a stretched version of the popular 32+2 layout. The 35 boasts an enlarged cockpit, cabin updates, and a large forward stateroom. One of Albin’s most popular models it gets high marks for a surprisingly spacious interior, roomy bridge layout, and solid construction. The single stateroom model offers a large forward stateroom with an ensuite head and separate shower stall. Engine room access is exceptional. Wide side decks, transom door, integral swim platform and huge cockpit make maneuvering the 35 easy and safe. Aft are self-draining and insulated transom lockers and a live well. Long keel protects the running gear and the single Yanmar will cruise the 35 in the low 20s.
Repainted hull in 2013 Flagship Blue , GOING COASTAL is as perfect and as close to new condition as any boat on the market. Absolutely no disappointments.
You enter from the integrated swim platform and through the transom door onto the large cockpit. Built into the transom are two large insulated storage areas and a raw water live well on the starboard side. The cockpit offers several lazarettes with removable storage bins. Outboard and built into the gunnels are fishing rod holders. Forward is a cutting board that lifts revealing a sink and hot and cold water faucets. Port and starboard side steps make easy access to the wide side decks and bow. The side decks are protected with stainless steel stanchions and a single coated life line. Stainless steel hand rails make maneuverability a breeze. Back in the cockpit, engine access in under the large center lazarette and the aft lazarette gains access to the generator. The cockpit is protected with a dark Blue Sunbrella soft top supported with aluminum frames and extends from the command bridge. Along the starboard side is a stainless steel ladder to the command bridge. The command bridge is protected by a four sided enclosure and a dark blue Sunbrella soft top bimini supported with aluminum frames. The helm is located on the starboard side and has an adjustable helm seat with easy access to all instrumentation and gauges. The helm seat is elevated and gives the Captain a 360 degree view. Along the port side is a C-shaped guest area with excellent visibility. There is a small overhand of the soft top extending forward. Back to the cockpit you enter the main cabin along the port side companionway. Down a few steps you enter. To port is the galley area with plenty of storage drawers and compartments, a stainless steel sink, ample counter top and food preparation space, and double refrigerators with freezer compartments. To starboard is the settee and dinette area. Along the aft wall is a built-in bookcase and the electrical panel. Under the aft settee is access to the transmission, batteries, and the charger and inverter. The settee is large and can convert into a king size berth as well. Mounted on the forward bulkhead is a flat screen TV. The entire salon/settee area is quite large and very comfortable. Being directly across from the galley gives the onboard chef and guests direct communication. All the way forward is the stateroom. It is one of the largest staterooms you will ever find on a 35 foot yacht. There are plenty of storage drawers and cabinets, hanging locker, and shelves to accommodate a long adventure. The center-line queen berth offers port and starboard step access and a small settee on the port side. The blue upholstered headboard is beautiful. The ensuite head is located aft and along the starboard side. Complete with a mirrored vanity, Vacu-Flush head and a separate shower stall with an acrylic door, the head is as larger as most apartments!
The interior offers an abundance of natural light and ventilation. With beautiful teak and holly flooring, blue Ultra-Suede fabrics and light colored cabinetry, the Command Bridge is a beautiful interior that rivals any larger yacht.
The galley is located along the port side of the main cabin and features and extraordinary amount of storage and ample counter top space to please even the most discriminating chef.
- Stainless steel sink with faucet and sprayer
- (2) Isotherm dual voltage refrigerators with freezer compartments
- Origo stainless steel microwave oven
- Force 10 stainless steel stove and oven with broiler
- Corian countertops with teak inlays
- Ample counter top space
- Ample storage drawers and cabinets
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller
- Maxwell electric windlass with helm controls
- Plow anchor with chain and rope rode
- Anchor locker forward on port and starboard side of pulpit
- Stainless steel stanchions with single coated life lines
- Stainless steel deck hardware with 8 docking cleats
- Stainless steel hand rails around cabin top and cabin deck
- Aluminum framed soft top with dark blue Sunbrella and enclosure on bridge deck
- Aluminum framed soft top with dark blue Sunbrella extends over cockpit
- Bimini extension forward of helm
- Sunbrella blue cover for overhead hatch in stateroom
- Integral swim platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Transom doors slides into the transom
- (2) insulated transom storage lockers
- (4) cockpit coaming built-in fishing rod holders
- Cockpit lazarette fish box and storage which remove for bilge access
- Cockpit side storage in gunnels for rods, etc.Transom live well with raw water pump
- Folding deck chair for use in cockpit or on bridge
- Emergency hand operated bilge pump
- Adjustable helm seat
- Dockside cable and telephone connection
- Dockside water connection
- Transom hot and cold water shower
- Wide side decks with port and starboard step from cockpit
- Fresh water cockpit faucet
- Raw water cockpit faucet
- Cockpit sink and cold water faucet with cutting board top
- Ritchie Powerdamp compass
- Standard Horizon GPS Chart CPF 300i color chart plotter
- Raytheon ST60 depth indicator
- Raymarine Smart Pilot ST-8001+ autopilotCabin CO2 detectors
- Dual stainless steel horns
- Guest remote controlled spotlight
- Bennett trim tables
- Standard Horizon VHF radio with DSC
The electrical panel is located in the aft bulkhead of the main cabin with batteries, battery charger and inverter all located in the bilge compartment under the aft dinette cushion.
- 12 volt DC and 120 volt AC power with power distribution panel and circuit breakers
- Northern Lights 5 kw generator in sound shield with 144 hours
- Northern Lights remote control and indicators at electrical panel
- Xantrex 1000 watt inverter with remote control
- GFI protected electrical receptacles
- Marine Air reverse cycle air conditioning and heat with electronic controls
- 11 gallon hot water heater with heat exchanger
- Main cabin flat screen TV mounted on forward bulkhead
- Tank Watch holding tank monitoring display in head
- Sony AM/FM/CD player with remote speakers
- AC / DC Amp and Volt gauges
Excellent engine compartment access by lifting a cockpit hatch and under the aft dinette cushion where access to the transmission and aft engine are excellent.
- Yanmar 6LYASTP 370 hp diesel engine, fresh water cooled with 360 hours
- Full helm instrumentation with RPM, temp, oil pressure, and volts
- ZF transmission
- 1.75” Aquamet 22 Stainless Steel Shaft
- Dripless shaft log
- Ultraflex stainless steel controls for engine and transmission
- Sea Star hydraulic steering
- Stainless steel steering wheel with tilt
- Vetus bow thruster
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters w/vacuum gauge
WOW! That about sums it up when you see this Command Bridge. 100% ready to go and absolutely beautiful. No disappointments.
Delivery, Insurance and Financing information available
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.