2004 Cruisers Yachts 455 Express Motoryacht
** SOLD **
The irony of yachting is the unbridled freedom of the water in a boat that can feel confining. Not so in the majestic 455 Express Motoryacht. Featuring three full staterooms with large berths, and an expansive salon with larger windows to immerse you in natural light. It even offers a full bathtub. It’s all the grand freedom and space you need, and finally enough to make you fall in love with boating all over again.
Introduced in 2004, the 455 is an updated version of the original 4450. Built on a fully cored hull the 455 is a beautiful yacht with an unprecedented design and layout. The 455 has tiered cabin windows and a restyled hardtop that add much to her rakish personality. Below decks, the three stateroom cherry wood interior is a departure from most aft cabin floor plans in that the salon, galley, and dinette are all on the same level. The forward stateroom, with a walk-in closet, is nearly as large as the owner’s suite. Note the owner’s suite head has a whirlpool tub! Topside, the tiered helm and cockpit area keeps the captain and passengers in close proximity. Helm visibility is excellent, the side decks are wide enough to offer easy access to the foredeck and the innovative swim platform has two self-draining built-in storage areas.
Cruisers Yachts did it right with the 455. The beautiful modern lines, natural light, and the beautiful cherry interior woodwork make you feel like you are on a much larger yacht. Outfitted for cruising and the Great Loop, the owners have now changed their plans and offer the 455 for sale.
The Cruisers 455 Express Motoryacht is the big sister of the popular 405 Express Motoryacht. The cockpit features the kind of comfortable seating associated with traditional express boats - no separation between bridge and cockpit. A full express-style windshield provides exceptional wind and weather protection, while owners will also enjoy the benefits of the 455's hardtop with wing doors and full weather enclosure.
Below, the 455 Express Motoryacht will delight owners and guests alike. Behind that deceptively express exterior lies a true aft cabin interior. The bright, airy salon offers a large convertible dinette, comfortable L-shaped sofa with double recliners and a superb view all around. A fully appointed galley with extra-large refrigerator / freezer makes meal preparation on the water a joy for the most discriminating gourmet. And, keeping the desired mood on board is made simple with the deluxe entertainment center and sound system.
The luxurious master suite is located aft. It features a corner queen-size bed, generous storage and a large private head with adjoining Jacuzzi bathtub, which is also accessible through a pair of lovely French doors.
The forward stateroom features a queen-size bed, plenty of storage and a walk-in closet; it also includes private access to the main head and shower. To accommodate additional family members or onboard guests, a third stateroom with twin berths is located amidships. With plenty of room at the helm for all the latest electronics. The 455 Express Motoryacht is destined to excite the interest of cruising boaters who want the sleek styling and cockpit layout of an express, and the living comfort and luxury of an aft-cabin motoryacht.
Entering from the swim platform and up a few molded steps along the port side you enter the aft deck. The aft deck is large and offers port and starboard acrylic wing doors. Situated aft is a long settee with storage under the cushions and along the starboard side facing aft is another settee. Removable tables separate them when installed. Along the port side is a wet bar.
Up one step you enter the helm deck with a nice settee along the port side with an aft facing cushion for the mate to relax and comfort. The helm is located along the starboard side and can easily seat two. Visibility from the helm is outstanding and all controls and instruments are within easy reach. The helm and cockpit are covered with a hard top and the areas are fully enclosed with black Sunbrella and Eisenglass.
The entry in the main salon is amidships with a sliding door. Down a few steps you are in the main salon. Immediately to starboard is the galley area with ample storage and appliances certainly to please any discriminating onboard chef. The dinette is forward of the galley on the starboard side and can easily seat six. Along the port side is the settee which offers dual recliners. The entertainment system is above the galley refrigerator and offers complete visibility from anywhere in the salon. Located aft of the salon settee is a cabinet with the electrical panel and storage and entry into the master stateroom.
The master is huge with a queen berth, cedar lined hanging lockers, ample storage drawers and mirrored vanity. The master head offers an entry along the starboard side which opens into the head area and a separate door leading into the shower and Jacuzzi tub!
Back to the main salon and forward, down a few steps are the guest staterooms. To starboard is a guest stateroom with twin berths, there is a filler cushion to make this into a double. The cabinet in the stateroom has the washer and dryer and there are storage drawers under. Both berths have additional storage beneath the mattress. Across from the guest stateroom is the guest head with a large mirrored vanity and a circular shower stall. All the way forward is the VIP stateroom. Almost as large as the master the VIP features a large cedar-lined walk in closet on the starboard side. Plenty of drawer space and a queen berth.
Engine room access is under the main salon sole with a central opening for easy access.
The galley is located along the starboard side of the main cabin. The galley offers beautiful Cherry cabinetry and matching Corian countertops. The Amtico flooring adds a wonderful dimension to the galley spaces. Large cabinets, storage and the addition of home sized GE Monogram microwave oven, the galley on this 455 will please even the most discriminating chef.
- Corian countertops with matching sink covers and backsplash
- Molded double sinks with stainless steel faucet and sprayer
- Princess Gourmet Euro-Kera two burner electric stove top
- GE Monogram Advantium stainless steel microwave/convection oven
- Tundra dual voltage refrigerator and separate freezer
- U-Line refrigerator on aft deck
- Large storage cabinets and drawers
- Overhead cabinet over forward counter with Corian shelf below
- Hinged radar arch to reduce height to 16’ 6” for loop capability
- Sea Wise stainless steel dingy davit system for easy dingy use
- Bow pulpit with stainless steel anchor roller
- Plow anchor with 150 feet of all chain rode
- Maxwell electric windlass with helm and foot controls
- Port and starboard boarding gates with safety chains
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Stainless steel deck hardware
- Hardtop with black Sunbrella enclosure on bridge deck
- Hardtop with black Sunbrella enclosure on aft deck
- Bridge deck hardtop windows with aft opening for added ventilation
- Bridge and aft deck air conditioning and reverse cycle heat with SMXir control
- Port and starboard acrylic wing doors on aft deck
- Bridge and aft deck snap in carpets
- White textaline salon windshield cover
- Extended swim platform with two self-draining built in lockers
- Folding stainless steel swim ladder
- Transom hot and cold water shower
- Stainless steel cable and telephone connections
- Stainless steel stanchions
- Cockpit wet bar with sink and refrigerator and ice maker
Helm & Electronics
- Plastimo compass
- Furuno NAVNET system with radar
- Furuno 48-mile open array radar mounted in hardtop
- Garmin 7212 touch screen color GPS/Chartplotter with two rear view cameras and bottom sounder
- Simrad AP-25 autopilot
- Raytheon Ray-53 VHF radio with DSC
- Side Power bow thruster with joystick control
- Jabsco remote controlled spotlight
- Bennett trim tab controller
- (2) Faria fuel gauges
- Faria rudder angle indicator
- Rule bilge high water alarm
- 12-volt plug
Central power distribution panel and circuit breakers are located in a beautiful salon cabinet. The wiring is labeled every 24 inches
- 12-volt DC and 110-volt AC power
- Power distribution panel with circuit breakers in cabinet
- AC and DC Amp and Volt meters at panel
- Onan 12.5 Kw generator in sound shield with 390 hours
- Glendenning Cable Master 50-amp 75-foot shore power cable
- Samsung flat screen TV in main salon
- Samsung flat screen TV in master stateroom
- BOSE stereo system with AM/FM/DVD/CD/MP3 player and surround sound speakers in salon
- Clarion XMD3 AM/FM/CD player with helm remote control
- Polk speakers on bridge and aft deck
- Toshiba TV with built in DVD player in VIP stateroom
- Trac Vision satellite television system using DISH Network receivers
- Xintex C02 detectors throughout interior
- Beam central vacuum system
- (2) Windshield wipers for helm windshield
- Dual trumpet horns
- (2) Intelli-Power Model PD-2000 50-amp battery chargers
- Magnum Inverter/Charger 2500 watt installed with Magnum display in electrical panel
- (4) 220 volt CruiseAir reverse cycle marine air conditioning/heating with electronic control. Units for bridge, salon, VIP cabin and master cabin
- 12-volt reading lamps at each berth
- 12-volt overhead lighting
- Rule high water bilge alarm at helm
Access into the engine room is through a hatch in the main salon. The engine room is well laid out with a large forward “utility room” for additional equipment.
- Volvo TAMD 75-P SEDC High Performance engines with 500 hours
- Volvo EVC electronic system with EVC displays at helm
- Volvo electronic transmission and engine controls
- Sea Key Volvo system for easy use and safety
- Dual Racor primary fuel filters
- Reverso oil exchanging system
- Fireboy fire suppression system with manual and automatic release
- Engine alarm system and gauges for temp and oil pressure
- Hydraulic steering with tilt steering wheel
- Dripless shaft logs and stainless steel shafts
A well cared for 455 that shows meticulous care and maintenance. The three stateroom layout and the air conditioned and heated helm and cockpit make the 455 the motor yacht to see.
Owners feel it is now time to move on from boating to other adventures.
Financing, insurance and delivery information available through the listing broker
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.