2004 Fairline Phantom 50
In the Phantom 50, Fairline designer Bernard Olesinski kept the styling conservative while offering some innovative interior touches, a good turn of speed and superior rough-water handling characteristics. Like all Fairline models, the Phantom is built on a solid fiberglass deep-V hull with shallow prop pockets to reduce draft. The Phantom’s three-stateroom layout is arranged with the master stateroom forward and the guest staterooms aft, partially tucked under the main cabin. Both head compartments are very large, a welcome contrast to the too-small heads found in many European yachts, and the entire floor plan seems more open than most European interiors. Topside, the Phantom’s extended flybridge shades the cockpit where a hatch in the sole opens to reveal a cavernous storage area below. Additional features include a washer/dryer under the companionway steps, a separate pump room for the air-conditioning units, high-gloss cherry woodwork and a foredeck sun pad. A good performer with 675hp Volvos, the 50 Phantom will cruise in the mid 20s and reach just over 30 knots top speed.
**The largest in the Phantom series and an explorer on a grand scale**
A meticulously maintained - one owner boat!
An immense master stateroom with private bathroom, two further double cabins for family and friends, large social spaces in the salon and up on the flybridge... there is literally nothing to cramp your style. If you love to wander, to stop at new ports to explore and re-stock, and then head out to the quiet spaces again, this is a wonderful boat to do it from.
Cockpit / Platform
- Self-draining, teak-laid floor
- Cushioned rear seating with access to stowage locker
- Stairway to flybridge
- Transom gate to teak-laid bathing platform
- Access hatch to engine room
- Access hatch to large lazarette
All 12v, 24v and 24v circuits protected by circuit breakers on main electrical load control panel on main helm station. Heavy-duty circuit breakers.
- 3-burner electric ceramic/halogen hob
- Microwave oven
- Fridge with automatic 24v/240v changeover
- Twin sinks with hot and cold mixer tap
- Avonite worktop and sink covers
Designed by Bernard Olesinski and the Fairline design team. Deep 'V' forward; 18° deadrise aft.
- Twin Stainless steel bow fairleads
- Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats
- Stainless steel side handrails and flybridge guardrails
- Full set of navigation lights
- Moulded non-slip deck surface
- Integral teak-laid bathing platform, stowage locker and concealed bathing ladder
- Hot and cold water transom shower
- Electric anchor winch. Bow locker
- Recessed self-draining area on foredeck for optional bow sunbathing cushions
- Teak-laid cockpit and flybridge steps
- Electro-hydraulic trim tabs with cathodic protection
- Depth sounder and speedometer/distance log with sea water temperature read-out
- Dual station radio telephone incorporating intercom between lower and upper helms
- Stereo radio/CD player with salon and flybridge speakers
- Freshwater vacuum flush toilets
- Searchlight with controls at both helms
- Onan generator
Owner's personal property.
While we attempt to display current and accurate data, this listing may not reflect the most recent transactions or may contain occasional data entry errors. Selling agent makes no warranties, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of the products described herein. All inventory listed is subject to availability and prior sale. Please consult selling agent for details. Prices are quoted for the USA only and may not include transportation, taxes, or other applicable charges. Photographs may be representative only and may vary somewhat from the actual items offered for sale. We will not be responsible for inaccurate data obtained from our site. Please check with your local dealer to ensure that you have the latest information available. Information on this web site could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to the information or the products herein. Questions or comments regarding these policies may be directed to website hosting agent.