2004 Pacific Mariner Pilothouse M/Y
RENAISSANCE is an excellent example of how a pilothouse motor yacht should be built. Designed by William Garden and built by Pacific Mariner this yacht reflects elegance, comfortable accommodation, functional operation, and a refined yet practical interior.
Appreciation for this vessel begins when stepping aboard the wide swim platform, with security staple rails. Two steps up takes you to a teak covered aft deck. Wide protected side decks allow easy access to the foredeck which is fitted with sun pads. Main salon is entered on the same level as the after deck. Four steps up brings you to the galley and pilothouse level. Port and starboard wing doors allow easy access to the exterior. Interior steps allow easy and protected access to the flybridge. The enclosed hard top flybridge offers protection from the weather. Moving aft, there is a dinghy and davit storage area. Steps from the aft port corner return you to the lower aft deck. Owner and guest accommodations are accessed from steps on the forward starboard steps in the pilot house. Crew accommodations are accessed from a lazarette on the aft deck.
The aft -deck sliding door opens to the spacious salon; inside, the full glass aft bulkhead creates an open airy feel with all the comforts expected in a yacht finished at this level. All windows and sliding glass doors have custom shades for complete privacy.
The large entry door and oversized port and starboard windows provide an unobstructed view of the surroundings. To port, the large white L-shaped sofa reupholstered in white faux leather (June 2015) provides comfortable seating with storage below. Just forward of the sofa is a brightly finished large teak hi-low table. The forward section of the salon is dedicated to a complete entertainment center that includes a concealed flat screen TV (newly replaced), china and glass storage, refrigerator, ice maker, and wet bar. The starboard side includes a 2-person period upholstered settee providing additional seating.
The main electrical panel is located conveniently on the starboard side at the entry door.
Up four steps from the salon, the galley features a large U-shaped design with a teak cabin sole, SS appliances, including a double sink, full size side-by-side GE refrigerator / freezer, GE microwave, Décor full size range, Kitchen-Aid dishwasher, trash compactor and Corian countertops. Cabinets above and below provide ample storage for utensils, crockery and china. Custom shades matching the salon are fitted port and starboard.
The full beam Pilothouse on Renaissance provides a large and efficient command center. In front of the galley, a forward-looking faux leather L-shaped settee and brightly finished expandable teak table allow guests to enjoy the ride along with the captain. Port and starboard side sliding doors give access to the wide, safe side decks. A remote station on the starboard side deck provides ease of operation for docking. The helm area includes twin Stidd helm captain/navigator’s chairs. The centerline control station features MTU electronic controls, bow thruster, roll stabilizers, Garmin GPS 952X, Simrad autopilot, ICOM VHF, Detroit/MTU engine monitors, NEC multi-sync display, and Furuno radar.
PC rebuilt and upgraded (Nov 2014) - HP Compaq Pro 6000 SFF, Intel Core 2Duo CPU E8500, 3.16GHz 3.17 GHz, RAM 4 GB, 64 bit Operating System Windows 7 Professional Storage - 1 Tetrabyte
Navigation software upgraded to Nobeltec Trident Time Zero 18.104.22.168 (2014)
VIP Guest Room
Located forward, the large VIP Guest stateroom features a centerline Queen bed, ensuite head with step-down shower. Spacious storage, hanging locker, entertainment center, wall-mounted flat screen TV/VCR/DVD combo and CD player/stereo provide guests with upscale accommodations.
Soft goods were replaced (May 2015).
Port Side Guest Cabin
The portside third cabin includes two twin beds, a wall-mounted flat screen TV, VCR/DVD combo and CD player/stereo. An entrance from the stateroom to the spacious head and separate shower allows for complete privacy.
Soft goods were replaced (May 2015).
The mid-ship full-beam master stateroom features a king-size island bed on centerline. Ample space and full headroom throughout give this master true full time live aboard capability. Portside moving aft is an entertainment center including a wall-mounted flat screen TV, VCR/DVD combo and CD player/stereo. Next aft is built in spacious drawer storage, followed by a full size cedar lined hanging locker. To Starboard a desk/work area features a fully functional office desk. The extra-large master ensuite head includes a full-size bathtub/shower.
Soft goods were replaced (May 2015).
The well-planned fully functional bridge layout repeats the electronic layout of the pilothouse except for replacing the FB GPS - Garmin 741XS with GXM52 Sirius XM WX/Radio antennae. The centerline helm area includes twin white Stidd helm captain/navigator’s chairs. Adding to the comfort and convenience of the bridge area, an L-shaped seating area features a Corian tabletop, refrigerator, and grill. New Sunbrella ™ cushions on Fly Bridge settee (June 2015). A hard top and three- sided Sunbrella™ enclosure with “U” zips protects the area from sun, wind and rain. A Nautical Structures davit will assist the crew when it is time to lower and raise the tender located aft of the seating area. The back port corner of the boat deck has a SS ladder leading down to the aft deck.
The forward deck provides a bow sun pad seating/lounging area. New Sunbrella™ cushions fitted June 2015. Flat decks and wide walk around work area make for easy docking and anchoring. The bow is fitted with a Simpson Lawrence electric vertical windlass with chain rode and 80# Suncor SS anchor. A 75# CQR is stowed as backup. To starboard, a docking station flips down into a fiberglass locker.
The teak-laid aft deck includes comfortable seating and ladder access to the fly bridge. New Sunbrella™ cushions on aft deck settee. (June 2015). Sunbrella™ bimini at transom of aft deck; adjustable from horizontal to vertical (June 2015). Port and starboard electric docking assist winches installed on gunnels.
Crew quarters and engine room, located below the aft deck are accessed from a large lazarette hatch under the settee. The Crew quarters include two over under bunks to starboard. A head, refrigerator, and washer/dryer are to port. On center line moving forward is a water tight bulkhead with dogged door.
- Fireboy™ fire suppression system
- two 100’ 50 amp Glendinning™ Cable Master systems
- Reverso™ oil change system
- 20 KW (3,150 Hrs.)& 12 KW (1,650 Hrs.) generators
- Water heater (Replaced May 2015) and water maker are located in the clean meticulously organized engine room.
- Watermaker refurbished with new RO membranes, UV filter and all particulate filters.
- 10’6” Rendova includes a 25 hp. Mercury outboard.
- 7' Sunbrella™ bimini over Rendova tender (June 2015)
- Sunbrella™ cover for tender (June 2015)
Five Underwater LED Lights, Bimini Blue
SimpliSafe™ Security System with sensors on pilothouse doors, flybridge hatch and rear sliding door.
- Grohe Fixtures
- 4 Head Hunter Fresh Water Toilets
- Fresh and Salt Water Wash Downs Fore and Fresh Water Washdown Aft.
- Hot and Cold Cockpit Shower
- Fresh Water Tank, 316l Stainless Steel, 285 Gal. Port and Stbd Fills. Cleanable Filters at Discharge.
- 30 Gal Hot Water Tank New 6/15
- Sea Recovery 800 Gal/Day Watermaker (33 Gph) Newly Refurbished W/ Ro Membranes, Uv Filter And Particulate Filters. Fresh Water Flush
- Color-Coded Plumbing
- 2 Fresh Water Pumps/ Accumulator Systems W/ Crossover Valves 24 Volt
- Hot Water Circulation pump for interior faucets
- Full Size GE Side by Side Refrigerator/ Freezer
- Dacor Glass Top Stove and Convection Oven.
- GE Profile Full Size Spacemaker XL 1800 Microwave
- Kitchen aid Superba Dishwasher
- Kitchen aid Superba Trash Compactor
- Stainless Steel Double Sink
- Insinkerator Disposal Select Plus1 5/15.
- Corian Counter Tops
- Teak and Holly Sole
- Wet Bar W/ Uline Icemaker and Refrigerator in Main Salon
- Flat Ware, Glassware and Mikasa China Tableware Included
- Custom Hardtop
- Three Sided Strata Glass Enclosure
- Full Instrumentation at Helm
- 2 White Stidd Helm Chairs with New Cushions and Covers 11/15
- “L” Settee Newly Recovered
- Norcold Refrigerator and Force 10 Electric Grill On Bridge
- Rendova 10’6” RIB W/ 25 HP Mercury 4 Stroke Outboard (Bimini and Cover 6/15)
- Nautical Structure 1500 # Capacity Hydraulic/Electric– 24 Volt DC Davit
- Bridge Remote Display
- Color Sounder
- NEC Multisync LCD 1550V PC 4G Ram, 1 Tetrabyte Storage
- Nobletec Timezero Trident Chart Plotter
- Northstar 952X GPS/ NAV
- Simrad Depth/ Speed/ Wind
- Simrad AP20 Autopilot W/Bridge Remote
- ICOM M602 VHF, Hailer and Speaker
- ACR Electronics Search Light Control Both Stations
- ICOM M402 On Bridge
- Garmin GPSMAP 741XS On Bridge
- Garmin GMX52 XM Weather
- Simrad IS 12 Mega Display
- Simrad Rudder Angle Display
- Argonaut Tflex G615XL Screen
- Twin MTU Series 60 825 HP Diesel Engines
- DDEC Electronic Controls and Monitoring– Pilothouse and Flybridge
- Twin Disc 5114 Transmissions
- Propeller Shafts 2 ½” Diameter 22 HS
- Dripless Shaft Seals and 2 Spares Replaced February 2015
- Propellers Standard 32x33” FIVE-BLADE NIBRAL Manufactured to S-Class
- Spare Props
- Reverso Oil Change System for Mains and Generators
- Docking Helms On Aft Deck Port and Forward Side Deck Starboard
- Naiad Bow Thruster 25 Hp Unit Hydraulically Driven by Pump On 20 K Generator
- Thruster Controls at Four Stations
- Naiad Hydraulic Ship Roll Stabilizers
- 2 Generators 20KW and 12 KW Northern Lights 250/ 125 Volts
- Shore Power 2- 100 Ft. – 50 Amp 120/240 White Shore Power Cords
- Glendinning Cablemaster Each Side
- Port Power Cord W/ISO Boost Transformer to Boost Low Dock Voltage
- Stbd Power Cord W/ISO Transformer
- 1 30amp Shore Power System
- Fireboy Halon, Engine Shutdown System
- 3000 Watt Prosine Inverter Provides AC Power to Certain Equipment When AC Is Not Available.
- Inverter Includes 65 Amp 24v DC Battery Charger That Charge the House Batteries
- 40 Amp Charger in Engine Room That Charges Start and House
- 20volt Charger That Charges Start Batteries
- 2 Diesel Fuel Tanks 550 Gallons Each Total 1100 Gallons
- Crossover Valves Installed to Allow Filling Form Either Side of the Vessel
- Electric Fuel Gauges and Sight Gauges in The Engine Room
- Aqua Air Chilled Water System Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
- Resistance Wall Heaters Installed in The Main Salon, Pilothouse, VIP Stateroom, Master Stateroom and Crew Quarters.
- Bosch Clothes Washer and Dryer in Crew Quarters
- GE Half Ht. Freezer in Crew Quarters
Upgrades and Additions
- PC rebuilt and upgraded (11/14) - HP Compaq Pro 6000 SFF, Intel Core 2Duo
- CPU E8500, 3.16GHz 3.17 GHz, RAM 4 GB, 64 bit Operating System, Win 7 Professional Storage - 1 Tetrabyte
- Replaced FB GPS - Garmin 741xs with GXM52 Sirius XM WX/Radio antennae
- Nav software upgraded to Nobeltec Trident TimeZero 22.214.171.124 (11/14)
- Salon sofa recovered (6/15)
- Soft goods in all suites replaced, modernized (5/16)
- TV in salon replaced
- Headliners replaced: Main Salon, Pilothouse and VIP Guest Stateroom (3/16)
- SimpliSafe Security System (sensors on PH doors, FB hatch, rear sliding door)
- Added Bimini aft of cockpit deck, adjustable
- Underwater LED Lights (5) Bimini Blue
- New cushions on bow sun pad, aft deck settee, FB settee (6/15)
- New cover for tender (6/15)
- Added 7 foot Bimini over tender (6/15)
- STIDD flybridge helm chairs recovered in white leather (2/16)
- Flybridge Strataglass windshield replaced (5/16)
- Added 80# Suncor Stainless Steel anchor
- original 75# CQR galvanized anchor as back up
- Water heater replaced (5/15)
- PH A/C installed new temp sensor and circuit board
- Watermaker renewed with new RO membranes, UV filter and all particulate filters
- New hoses on both genset raw water systems (6/16)
- New dripless seals and spares, both shafts
- Bilge system anti-siphon valves replaced
- Both engine room blowers replaced (11/15)
- Replaced hyd. fluid in stabilizer system (6/16)
- Storage hold-down devices built for spare props in swim platform locker
- Both engines: all motor mounts adjusted to within 02/1000ths
- Engine hours as of (6/16)
- Port 1904 hrs. Stbd 1904 hrs.
- Generator hours as of (6/16)
- 20KW 3333 hrs. 12KW 1668 hrs.
- New bottom paint - Seahawks Cukote RED (6/16)
- "Prop Speed" propulsion anti-fouling on propellers and shafts (6/16)
- Tuff Stuff primer and anti-fouling to rudders and struts (6/16)
- Tuff-Stuff epoxy primer and Tuff-Stuff epoxy to bow thruster (6/16)
- Renew all zincs (6/16)
- Vessel waxed from rub rail to hard top (6/16)
- Acid wash hull sides and wax with Awlcare Polymer sealer 96/16)
- Replace all windshield gaskets on pilothouse and flybridge (6/16)
- Replace all windshield wiper blades (6/16)
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.