2006 Blue Water 5200
The Bluewater 5200 is an elegant, quality-built yacht that carries all of the same unique Bluewater "Design Differences" as the other models in the line, yet this model is set into a more affordable price range and contains features and amenities normally found on yachts costing much more. Without a doubt the best rough water handling yacht in its class. Fully outfitted Cherry wood interior, lifestyle floorplan and all the accessories that let you cruise for weeks on end. She is ready for your new adventures.
WILLING TO TRADE FOR A GOOD MOTOR COACH!
FRINGE BENEFIT features: 2 Stateroom, 2 Head, Air Condition with heat, Generator, Anchor windlass, Ray Marine Chart plotter, Radar, Depth finder, Auto pilot, VHF, Refrigerator on bridge, Ice Maker on bridge, Spotlight, Hardtop, Full Size Refrigerator, Microwave and Cook top stove
This yacht could make an excellent live aboard. It has a fantastic layout with wide-open views. You'll board either through the starboard side pilot house door directly into the saloon or through the slider into the master aft stateroom.
The salon is arranged with the lower helm and recliner to starboard. Aft salon has L-shaped settee adjacent to the galley.
Aft of the galley and dining area is the master cabin with ensuite head. There is a sliding door which leads you to the cockpit.
Guest VIP is forward and down with a guest/day head to the port side.
- Princess Ceran Stove
- GE Refrigerator / Freezer
- GE Profile Convection / Microwave
- Double Sinks
- Whirlpool Dishwasher
- Corian Countertops
Helm & Electronics
- Raymarine Ray 45 VHF Radio
- Raymarine Ray 54 VHF Radio
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata
- Rudder Position Indicator
- Ritchie Compass
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Lenco Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Dual Air Horns
Electrical and Engine Room
- 12.5kw Westerbeke Generator
- (4) 8D AGM Batteries
- (3) Group 27 Sealed Batteries
- 110v AC / 12v DC
- GFCI Circuits
- (3) FE241 Fire Suppression Units
- (4) Automatic / Manual Bilge Pumps
- (3) LCD TVs, including 26" Sharp
- (2) Sony DVD players
- Satellite TV System, Kingdome
- Xantrex Battery / Inverter Monitor
- Splendide Washer / Dryer Combo Unit
- (3) Units Air Conditioning / Heat
- TNT Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Dual Fiberglass Hardtops
- Poly-Planar Stereo w/Sub-Woofer
- Tank Watch Indicators
- Icerette Icemaker
- Norcold Refrigerator
- Raritan Electric Heads
Bottom Job 2016
- Bottom Paint 1/15/2016
- New Bottom Done
- Prop Paint
- OCTOBER 2015 New Batteries and New Charger
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.