MiM is in excellent condition, having undergone a multi-million dollar refit in 2014, which included soft goods, mechanical and electronic upgrades, as well as the large custom bar on the sun deck and circular dining table on the Sky Lounge aft deck.
Having the volume of most 50m vessels, coming in at just under 500GRT, she offers luxurious spaces, while being small enough to get into most harbors and marinas. Due to her unique 7 stateroom layout, elevator and main deck fold-down balcony, she has also proven to be a capable charter yacht in her first year of chartering operation.
An excellent value for a pedigreed and capable yacht that is ready to go cruising.
MIM is truly one of the most voluminous vessels of her size. The impressive, yet flexible accommodations easily sleep up to 14 guests in 7 ensuite staterooms. MIM’s stunning interior can be best described as classic contemporary with the extensive use of raised and fielded African Cherry (Makoré) paneling throughout and Amboyna Burl wood accent panels. Large windows through-out allow the natural light to flood the interior and afford wonderful viewing.
The Master cabin, double bunk staff cabin, main salon, dining and galley are all located on the main deck. In the entrance lobby to starboard is a beautiful bronze and glass spiral staircase that surrounds an elevator, which leads down to five guest staterooms and up to an impressive sky lounge, bridge, and VIP cabin. The crystal back-lit staircase provides a beautiful focal point for the yacht throughout all three decks.
The on-deck owners cabin has a center-line king size bed facing aft. There is a vanity area to the port, with a settee and coffee table to starboard. A large mirrored walk-in dressing room to port with a safe, refrigerator and escape hatch. 44” Samsung flat screen TV console and stereo center on aft bulkhead. Cream patterned wool-silk carpet with cream deck heads and dark wood furniture. Leather topped writing desk on starboard at entrance. En-suite bathroom consisting of his and her sinks, Jacuzzi bath, steam/water shower and bidet.
The 7th Guest/Staff Cabin is located between the galley and master cabin and can be used as a staff cabin for when guests are on board, or it can also be used as a children's cabin or nannies cabin. This cabin has an en-suite bathroom with a stall shower.
Entering from the aft deck through the circular double glass doors, is a huge saloon with almost full height picture windows. To starboard there are a pair of glass siding doors opening out onto a drop down balcony over the sea. At the forward end there is a large dining table with seating for twelve guests and low height storage cabinets for china and stemware.
The large main salon has L-shaped sofas forward and four comfortable chairs to port, both surround a large coffee table. This area has African Cherry wood finishes on the walls and furniture with traditional detailing. Aft of the main salon you will find a 38” Vizio flat screen retractable TV. Forward of the dining area is the main entrance lobby to starboard with elevator and stairs to all internal decks and service entrance to butlers pantry/galley to port.
The main deck day head has a cut-glass, under-lighted basin offset by gold faucet fittings. Black granite deck and toilet with cream head panels.
There is a lovely open aft deck with bench seating aft, dining table and chairs to seat twelve. Two staircases access down to the swim platform and a staircase leads up to the skylounge deck. The aft deck is also equipped with a passarelle for Mediterranean mooring.
The bridge area contains an office with a computer station to port and a chart table to starboard. There is bench seating with two tables, forward facing. There are two Stidd helm seats in front of the helm area, with full up to date navionics, facing five forward facing windows with windscreen wipers on each. Two water tight doors on either side of the bridge, lead to the bridge wing stations, with duplicate controls and the Portuguese bridge with small table and seating area, which leads over the coach roof to the fore-deck working area. There is direct access from the bridge wing stations down to the main deck side-decks via stairs on either side.
Located aft of the bridge area is the Captain's cabin, with a double berth, and an en-suite bathroom with shower. Also in this area is a 39” VIZIO flat screen TV and good storage.
The main passageway sole is Makore and Onyx and leads aft from the bridge to the skylounge. There is a stairwell leading down, as well as elevator access. A Makore side-cupboard contains the Seatel DAC 2200 satellite controls, the Kaleidoscope AV storage computer, Crestron controls and the skylounge audio/visual equipment as well as a “Party Mode” function for the entire boat sound system. There is also an on-deck powder room which services the skylounge deck.
Located to port of the upper foyer and adjacent to the elevator is the VIP guest stateroom. This cabin has a great view and a queen sized bed, leather topped writing desk, wardrobe and Crestron controlled flat screen TV. The deck heads here are cream while the carpets are a cream colored wool-silk blend. The bathroom has a large shower, sink, and head.
Aft of bridge deck upper foyer is the full beam skylounge. With almost full length windows to port and starboard, this area affords abundant daylight and panoramic views. Furnishings include wool and silk carpets and three-3 seat settees to starboard, center and port. There are also two glass coffee tables and a card table with four chairs. Cream suede and bronze effect embossed deck heads, The entertainment system consists of a 56” Samsung flat screen TV with surround sound and a DVD stereo system with the ability to set up a projector and screen. The adjacent skylounge pantry has a refrigerator, wine cooler, dumb waiter and coffee station. Double doors aft, lead out to a large covered dining deck.
The covered dining deck, aft of the skylounge has a retractable hard sunroof allowing for maximum sun/weather protection when needed. Wrap around settees on both port and starboard areas with a cut out bulwark on the centerline allows for aft viewing. A large circular table centers the deck, seating twelve guests comfortably for all meals. In front of the port side settee is a large coffee table.
One deck up, accessed via stairs from the aft skylounge deck is the expansive sundeck which has a Jacuzzi forward with large sun pads, a large exquisite, custom wooden formal wet bar and bar stools, gas grill, refrigerator, ice machine and sink sheltered by a hardtop. Centrally located to starboard and also undercover are four comfortable chairs and side tables. Aft you will find an exercise bike, chaise lounges, two wave runners and the tender. When all the equipment is launched and the quick release chocks removed, this opens up the deck to a vast lounging area, becoming one of the most enjoyable areas of the vessel.
The lower deck generously proportioned guest cabins are accessed via the central underlit staircase or the three level elevator.
Double guest staterooms are located to port and starboard aft, as well as forward to port. These staterooms have similar queen bed cabins, fitted wardrobes, Satellite television, ensuite bathrooms with large showers, sinks, bidets and heads.
The twin staterooms are also similar in style to the double cabins. They consist of two twin berths, wardrobes and en suit bathrooms. The ensuites have large showers, sinks, and heads. The port mid ship cabin can also convert into a king size bed by pushing the two berths together.
The lower guest foyer has the laundry facilities with Miele washer and dry, laundry sink, and a roller iron.
Crew access to the main deck galley is to port with a staircase on the port side leading down from the galley into the excellent crew galley and mess forward. The crew can enjoy a 28” LG flat screen TV, a U-shaped settee and dining table.
There are three double cabins each with en suite heads which are forward as well as a second laundry area. A separate cabin for the engineer is aft of the engine room, also ensuite.
Adjacent to the engineers cabin is an additional Miele washer and dryer.
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- Radar 1: Simrad R85 (serviced 2016)
- Radar 2: Simrad R84 (serviced 2016)
- GPS 2 x Furuno GP17 (2016)
- Autopilot: Sperry Marine Navipilot 400
- Depth: Furuno FCV-1200L Colour Echosounder
- Log: Brookes & Gatehouse Hydra 2000
- Fluxgate Compass: Furuno PG500
- Gyro Compass: Sperry Marine C-Plath Navigat XMK
- Digital Navtex: Furuno NX700 AB
- Navigation: PC System Integrated with TRANSAS Communication (Updated 2016)
- Inmarsat C (Solas/GMDSS) and SASS Communication
- Thrane & Thrane Tracphone F77 satellite phone/fax/data
- Radio Telephone: 2 x Furuno FS 8900S
- 2 x Icon GMDSS 1600
- VHF handheld X 12
- Panasonic KXTDA200 Stereo System
- Engine controls: MTU Blueline Steering
- Jastram hydraulic helm
- 2 x Wing Stations with duplicate bridge controls and emergency helm controls in Lazarette
- Navigation light panel 220v/24v supply
- Compressed air horn
- CCTV with 6 monitors
- 2 x Simrad SA50 SART
- Quantum ARC 3001 Mk2 stabilizer controls
- Air Compressor: 2 x Quincy D210-1.5
- Nobeltec Zero (Ship computer)
- SSB Furuno FS-2575C (2016)
- Navionic updates (June 2016)
- MTU 12V4000 M90, 6,200 hours
- Engines are reduced through ZF marine gear boxes driving two fixed pitch propellers on two stainless steel shafts
- The yacht is fuel efficient using around 240 litres per hour (63 GPH) while running at economical cruising speed
- The large open engine room with excellent access and walk around space ensures maintenance of all equipment
- Salt and fresh water pumps replaced 6/2016
- New fuel rail 25 injectors
- Service, borescope and computer-tested, 6/2016
- The hydraulics system is a 3-component system, for functions of the zero speed stabilizers, steering, retractable sunroof and the integrated hydraulics
- Jastram hydraulic power steering system 3hp HPU FFU 4 operating setting, manual, power, auto and non follow up integrated
- Quantum Q15-160 (power-stabilizers, bow thruster, davits and cranes, passerelle, capstans, windless, sunroof )
- Custom sliding bow thruster
- Quantum QT 120 (95hp) Dual Contra rotating propellers
- Stabilizers: Quantum QC1000 Zero speed with ARC 3000 controls
- HAVAC: Ducted Marine Air
- 360,000 BTU boiler
- 2 x Heat Transfer Products 4500w 80-gallon cylinder boiler: 1x heat
- Transfer products 45 gallon cylinder sewage treatment: Hammam
- AG504 Watermakers: 2 x Matrix with 4 membranes and 4 filters producing approx. 200 litres/hour each (2500 gpd)
- Atlas Marine TPAII MACS Electrical Switchboard and distribution panel located in main engine room
- A panel is installed in the engine room for shore current that is capable of receiving 110/208v 60hz, three phase
- Panel displays on/off isolator switch, phase inverter switch in case if incorrect connection of the three phases, display showing correct/incorrect phase rotation
- Convertor: Atlas Shore Power Modular & ASEA A12 (75 Kva)
- UPS: 1 x APC Smart 3000va / external battery pack surt192XLBP
- UPS: 1 x APC Smart 1000va Generators 2 x Northern Lights 92 kW
- 120/208v AV 3 phase 60hz, 2500 hours Batteries
- 2 x 2 of 12V Dekagel Tech 8G8D 1265 CCA for starting circuits of main engines
- 2 x 2 of 12V Prevailer DF8D sealed batteries for starting circuits of generators
- 3 x 2 of 12V Prevailer DF8D sealed batteries isolated for emergency use
- 1 x 2 of 12V Prevailer DFD8 sealed batteries for radio
- 1 x 2 of 12V Prevailer DFD8 sealed batteries for electronics
- Sentry 60 amp 24v charger for engine batteries
- Sentry 60 amp 24v charger for generator/house batteries
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v charger for radio
- Mastervolt 100 amp 24v charger for electronics
Galley and Laundry
- High and low level cupboard units and drawers
- Central island with stainless steel sinks and black granite work surfaces
- 1 x Viking electro hob
- 1 x Electrolux fridge freezer
- 1 x Sub-Zero fridge freezer
- 1 x Viking Microwave
- 1 x Wolf Oven
- 1 x Wolf Convection Oven
- 1 x Undercounter refrigerator
- 1 x Undercounter ice machine
- 1 x Viking Insinkerator
- 1 x Scotsman Ice Machine
- 2 x Bosch Dishwashers
- 1 x Miele Dishwasher
- 1 x Microwave
- 1 x Sub Zero refrigerator
- 1 x Sink
- Satellite TV
- Seatel Stabilized 4004 Antenna with Sony Sat B55 DSS receivers and DAC 2200
- Antenna control units Video Distribution
- Crestron CNX PVID 8x4 Video Server
- Kaleidoscope Control System
- Crestron Amplifiers: 4 x Amps NIL ES S1245
Deck and Safety Equipment
- Windless: 2 x Muir VRC 8000 Hydraulic Aft Capstans
- 2 x Muir VC 4000 Hydraulic Anchors
- 2 x Davis HP550 Chain
- 2 x 180m 16nm common link U2 steel cold galvanised chain
- Chain washer: Salt water
- Tender Davit: Nautical Structures EX5000 (5000 lb/15’6” reach)
- Passerelle: Nautical Structures 19’ Custom Self-supporting
- Foredeck Davit: Portable Atlas 110lb (MCA approved emergency launch)
- Fire fighting System and safety equipment to MCA-LY2 standard
- Life Rafts: 4 x Viking 16 man
- Immersion Suit: 22 thermo/hydrodynamic
- Lifejackets: 27 x Solas Standard
- Life Rings: 4 x to Solas Standard
- EPIRB: ACR RBL 35
- Cat 1 Engine Room: Ansul R102 Automatic Wet Chemical system
- Fire Extinguishers: 21 x various sizes and types
- Fire Hoses: 7 x hoses & nozzles
- Alarm system: Burger Custom ships systems
- Fire and Notifier safety monitoring system to ABS. Monitoring of fuel, bilge, tanks, power, navigation lights, fire, hydraulics, engine room and misc
- Equipment CCTV: Panasonic WV-CU360C Controller w/6 cameras intruder
- Alarm: Ademco 128BP/250BP
Toy and Tenders
- 1 x tender 21” Joker Wide 560 150Hp (30 Knots)
- 1 x 11” Avon R340 (15hp 4-stroke Yamaha)
- 2 x Jetski Yamaha VX1100 4-stroke
- 1 x Bower Dive Compressor/Captain
- 1 x SeaBoB CAYAGO
- 2 x Kayak
- 2 x Paddleboard
- 10 year ABS survey, completed June 2016
- Jamaica Flag Commercial Compliance
- Service and upgrade Navionics and Satellite equipment