2006 Marquis 59
** SOLD **
A very well kept example of this very popular Motor Yacht featuring the upgraded 825 HP diesels, no lower helm, crew quarters aft, all new rigid clear Lexan enclosures, all new cushions and helm seat coverings, Two Fly-bridge Air conditioning units, all new LED exterior lighting, new propellers, upgrades to the electronics package. Shows very well, no damage history and seriously for sale. Owner has purchased his new boat.
"Endless Summer" features the Upgraded 825 HP Detroit Diesels with 725 original hours, a New Lexan Fly Bridge Enclosure, No Lower Helm, Optional Crew Quarters, Upgraded 23 KW Generator, Two 16K BTU A/C Units on Fly Bridge. Bow and Stern Thrusters, all New Exterior Cushions and Helm Seats, New Upgraded Nibral 4 Blade Propellers, New TV's, and lots more. A very well kept stylish performance Motor Yacht that has had the best of care.
Entering from the aft deck through a high quality, polished stainless, curved glass sliding door you will find the Salon, finished in high gloss Sapele and Cherry Wood (Like all of the interior).
The salon stretches unbroken from the door to the pilothouse windshield. The gourmet Island Galley is a mere two steps up from the living area. . There are two Flexsteel Leatherette sofas (portside features double incliners,) and an upholstered designer side chair. The NEW flat screen Satellite Direct TV is located in the forward bulkhead (which divides the galley and salon) with viewing from all salon seating areas.
The entertainment center/bar is up 2 steps to port behind glass doors and houses a full home theater system. An additional New flat panel TV is mounted port side forward of this cabinet for viewing from the galley or forward dinette. Lots of direct overhead (and indirect valance) lighting with abundance of large windows creates a wonderful open and airy feel to this beautifully appointed living area.
- Entertainment center with 30” LCD TV, Stereo, 5-disc DVD changer and Satellite radio system
- Designer décor
- Curtains, décor matched
- Cherry wood cabinetry with sea rail top
- AC/DC distribution panels; concealed, hinged
- Entrance door with stainless steel frame, handle latch, deadbolt and interior screen
- Recessed lighting with electronic dimmer control
- Rocker light switches
- Telephone connection
- Roman shades with recessed head rail
- (3) 110V outlets
- Dinette, wraparound, seats 6 adults and table with Sapele Pommele inlaid top and raised Cherrywood trim
Galley and Dinette
The large U-shaped galley is a focal point of the main deck level that keeps the cook in the middle of all the activity. It is to starboard and up two two steps from the salon.
Counters and galley sole are granite; all appliances are stainless steel
- Broan Trash Compactor
- Subzero under counter Refrigerator and separate Freezer
- KitchenAide Superflo Full size Convection Oven/Microwave
- 2 Burner Electric Cooktop
- Large Stainless Double-wide Sink
- Cuisinart Espresso/Coffee Machine in slide out cabinet
- (4) Overhead lights recessed in a Cherrywood abstract sculptured fixture
- Overhead rope lights recessed in soffit
- Rope lights under toe kick
- (2) 110V outlets
- Pantry, Cherrywood, Sapele Pommele wood inlaif with Cherrywood sea rail top, (2) shelves and drawer beneath with double doors
- Shelf with sea rail above outboard countertop
- (5) Storage cabinets
- (5) Storage drawers
Carver Select Series countertops
Stainless Steel refrigerator, freezer, oven, compactor and back splashes.
Forward of the galley is a wonderful large U-shaped dinette with a teak table. By eliminating the lower helm it has allowed a generous and usable Dinette that comfortably seats six and is large enough that it is like having another separate salon area for entertaining.
From the pilothouse you descend a curved stairwell to a landing featuring a granite insert in the floor with the Marquis logo and LED lighting. Here you find a laundry locker with stacked washer and dryer units. Aft and amidship is the spectacular full-beam master stateroom with king size bed, large drawers along each side, and large curved door hanging lockers. There is a full entertainment system for your enjoyment. The large private master head is located forward to the starboard side of the stateroom and is finished with white granite floors and counters, featuring a tub with shower large enough for two.
Fully forward is the VIP stateroom with island queen bed and ample storage. There is private access to the guest/day head, and a full entertainment center with drop-down flat screen TV.
The third stateroom is to port, featuring double bunks and its own flat panel TV (2014). Across from this is the en-suite guest/day head with white granite counters and floor and large stall shower.
The Fly Bridge is accessed by a stairwell on the starboard side of the aft deck and features a heavy duty Lucite hatch that keeps the noise out of the bridge area.
There is a full length factory hardtop and new Lexan rigid enclosures. The Fly Bridge deck is extended and additional deck storage and sun-pads have been added. There are flush mounted courtesy lights as well as overhead lights in the hardtop.
There is a full wet bar with new Ice maker to port and and a cushioned double wide seat forward. To starboard is a wonderful semi circular settee with table and a concealed refrigerator and electric grill flush mounted and also concealed. Here is the second of the bridge A/C units.
This area has benefited greatly from the owners addition of the second 16K BTU air conditioning system that allows this area to remain quite pleasant on a hot Florida day.
The helm station features two newly reupholstered Pompanette Elite helm seats and excellent visibility of the expansive and well laid out electronics and engine panels. There are vents directing all of one A/C unit directly onto the helmsman and guests.
New All Weather carpeting for bridge deck area.
- Two Raymarine E-120 Multi-function displays
- Raymarine 4 KW Open Array Radar (Networked)
- Raymarine Sounder/Fish Finder module (Networked)
- Satellite Weather overlay (Networked) (2014)
- AIS Ships Identification system (Networked) (2014)
- Icom VHF (2014)
- Raymarine Autopilot 6002
- Video Monitor for Cameras display transom and E/R
- Searchlight Control for ITT Jabsco search light
- Bow and Stern Thruster Controls
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Clarion AM/FM Sat Stereo w/ iPod Connection
- Kohler 22kw Generator (Upgrade)
- KVH Tracking television Antenna
- Charles 2600 watt Inverter
- Charles 60 amp and 80 amp Chargers
- Dual 50 amp Shore Cords with Cablemasters
- New house Batteries
- American Bow and Stern Thrusters
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Maxwell 3500 Electric Windlass with all chain rode and full remote
- CruiseAir Reverse Cycle Heating and Air Conditioning throughout Vessel
- Additional Air Conditioning unit on Fly-bridge (Total 2 units 32K BTU)
- Both propellers have been replaced with new factory ZF 4 bladed propellers as the original units were found to have a recurring vibration issue due to an original design flaw.
- Vacu-Flush heads.
Hull and Deck
In the cockpit the built-in seating has been re-covered with custom Sunbrella upholstery to accent the new carpet. The owner has also added a custom table mounted on a large sturdy pedestal.
In the forward starboard corner of the cockpit is the auxiliary helm station useful for docking. Here are full engine controls, and bow and stern thruster controls. The swim step is a fully hydraulic unit capable of lifting up to 800 lbs.
There are dual 50A/250V cablemasters for the shorepower at the transom, as well as fresh water wash downs. You'll find a large panto-graph door in the center of the transom allowing easy access to the large Lazarette with optional crew quarters, and the engine room.
The side decks are large and well protected, allowing easy access forward. The owner has removed the port and starboard boarding gates and replaced them with composite remove-able slide in gates that stow away in pockets on the inside of the bulwarks. (The original boarding gates are available). This eliminates the original problematic exposed exterior hinges.
On the foredeck there is a large custom Sunbrella upholstered sun lounge (2014), as well as in-deck fender storage plus fresh water wash downs under a discrete access panel. The anchor and windlass are located under a hatch for a clean look.
- Delta Main Anchor with 3/8" All Chain Rode
- Maxwell 3500 Electric Windlass
- New LED lighting
- Hydraulic swim platform with dinghy chocks.
- New custom boarding gates
- Rear sunshade protection of aft deck.
- Platform extension hydraulically actuated, pantographic, moves out and down with remote control
- Stainless steel grab rail across transom
Engine Room Crew Quarters
Engine room is accessed through the door on the transom. Entering and down three steps is the crew quarters with a Head, vanity, hanging locker, and berth. Forward and through a watertight door is the engine room. Both rooms have full standing headroom. The engine space is large and uncluttered with excellent access to all mechanical systems.
- 23 KW Kohler genset
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Bow and Stern thrusters
- Granite countertops and soles
- Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer
- 110-volt stereo and Surround Sound system in salon
- 2 Isolation transformers
- 4 2,000-gph bilge pumps
- Bronze through-hulls
Recent Capital Improvements (Past Year)
- New 4 Blade ZF Nibral propellers.
- Added second 16K BTU A/C unit to F/B
- Custom F/B Enclosure with Lexan Panels
- All Exterior Lighting Replaced with Low Energy LED Lighting
- Custom Sunbrella fabric for Exterior Seating and Bow Sunpads
- Recovered F/B helm seats
- Added deck box storage on F/B.
- Added rear sunpad to F/B.
- Table added in Cockpit
- Amplified Wi-Fi Internet Throughout Yacht
- Satellite Radio with Weather
- AIS Ship identification
- New VHF
- New U-line Icemaker on F/B
- New Salon, Galley, VIP and third stateroom Televisions
- New all weather carpet on F/B and Aft Deck.
"Endless Summer" is the beneficiary of a caring and meticulous owner with a great eye for detail and quality. There are many very professional improvements done in the past year that have taken a really good boat and moved her into another level. She is very clean, and with all of the new fabrics and Lexan enclosure, truly looks younger than her age. She lives in a covered slip, shines well, is up to date on her maintenance, still actively used, and is truly in turn key condition.
Owner has purchased a larger boat and offers her for sale in cruise ready condition with no apologies needed.