2006 Vicem 85 Classic
ESSENCE OF CAYMAN is a beautifully appointed Vicem 85’ built to the highest standards in marine construction. Her elegant décor offers the best in traditional teak craftsmanship and modern appointments and equipment.
ESSENCE OF CAYMAN is designed with two gorgeous salons. The upper salon has a large entry from outside. This area has several comfortable sitting areas to include a forward sitting area opposite the helm, apposing settees with coffee tables, desk, entertainment and access to a private companionway to the master stateroom.
Master stateroom has a centerline king berth with a couch on the port side and a makeup table on the Starboard. Large walk in closet and vanity. The bathroom is a full beam his and hers separated by a large shower with entry from both bathrooms. Hers equipped with a bidet.
ESSENCE OF CAYMAN has a lower salon with additional sitting areas, dining with access forward to the galley and crew quarters, aft in the lower salon one has access to the guest accommodations.
The galley is beautifully appointed with state of the art equipment. The granite counter tops offer plenty of counter space to work on, with very generous storage throughout.
The two guest staterooms are found aft through the lower salon. The two separate well-appointed (The Red room and Blue room) guest cabins are equipped with twin beds and ensuite.
The aft deck is very spacious with sitting, serving area with ice maker, fridge sink and wet bar. Easy access to the water can be found from the aft deck. From the aft deck one can enter through a large entry to the upper salon.
The Pilothouse is on the starboard side with a double seating area. To port is additional seating with chart area. All the instruments are flush mounted:
- Simrad CX54 chart plotter combo unit also displays depth, wind and temp
- Simrad RA51 radar
- Simrad IS 15 gauges for either logs, speed, wind or depth
- Simrad AP 25 autopilot
- Wema fuel gauges displaying fuel levels in the three fuel tanks
- Fire Boy fire system gauge
- Lenco trim tabs
- Jabsco ITT spotlight
- Bilge control switches
- Side power thruster
- Onan Generator remote controls for the generators, showing oil temp, coolant temp, volts and hrs. Also capable of starting the generators from the Wheelhouse.
The Upper Salon has a large entree from outside. This area has several comfortable sitting areas to include a forward sitting area opposite the helm, apposing settees with coffee tables, desk, entertainment and access to a private companionway to the master stateroom.
- There are two separate remote controlled glass panels between the Pilothouse from the Salon with the boat's insignia on it.
- Panasonic 37" plasma TV that doubles as a computer monitor. It is situated on the backside of the desk. It remotely stores behind the desk.
- BOSE Surround System with DVD
- GE Icemaker and sink on the opposite site
The engine room is very large for a vessel of her size with complete access to all equipment and 6' plus headroom. The engine room is very clean and bright with polished diamond plate flooring throughout.
- 2 MAN V12 1200 HP engines
- 2 Onan generators each producing 22.5 KW - 780 hours (September 06)
- Twin disk transmissions
- 2 Fresh water pumps, one 220v and the other 24v each with their own expansion tanks.
- 2 Racor 75100 MAX fuel filters per engine.
- 1 Racor 500 MA fuel filter per Generator
- 2 Fire boy 57.1 pound Manual/Auto fire extinguishers
- 2 Newmar "phase three" charges, engine and house batteries
- 3 fuel tanks. 2 X 3200L and the other 800 L
- Fuel transfer system for transferring fuel between the tanks, either electric or manual
The galley is beautifully appointed with state of the art stainless steel equipment. Granite counter tops with plenty counter space to work on with very generous storage throughout.
- GE Trash compactor
- GE 5 Plate stove and convection oven
- GE Dishwasher
- GE Microwave/Convection Oven
- GE Refrigerator, Freezer Combo with Icemaker, Water and Crushed Ice Dispenser
- Sharp 19" TV
The Master stateroom has a centerline king berth with a couch on the port side and a makeup table on the Starboard. Large walk in closet and vanity. The bathroom is a full beam his and hers separated by a large shower with entry from both bathrooms. Hers equipped with a bidet.
- Pioneer 42" Plasma TV
- Yamaha cinema station surround sound system
- Premier all region DVD player
- GE mini refrigerator
The two guest staterooms are found aft through the lower salon. There are two well-appointed (The Red room and Blue room) separate guest cabins with twins and ensuite.
- Sharp 19" TV Premier all region w/ DVD player
- Ensuite with shower, toilet and basin
There are two crew cabins that share the same bathroom. The captain's cabin has a double bed with a single bunk above. The other crew cabin has two bunk beds.
Easy access to spacious Aft Lazerette, perfect for misc. boating gear including all the air conditioning, shore power cables, transformer, compressor, water maker and extended range fuel tanks.
- Cruisair AC fitted throughout the boat
- AC transformer, can accept any voltage up to 100 Amp through two 50 Amp shore cords
- 600 GPD water maker
The aft deck is very spacious with sitting, serving area with ice maker, fridge sink and wet bar. Easy access to the water can be found from the aft deck. From the aft deck one can enter through to the upper salon.
- GE Stainless steel refrigerator
- GE Icemaker
- Sink and wet bar
- Dual anchors
- The tender stores on the swim platform. The swim platform is fully hydraulic which enables the platform to submerge into the water to be able to launch and retrieve the tender.
Vicem's fine line of motor yachts have become widely known for their beauty, style and seaworthiness.
Essence Of Cayman is widely known as the most impressive “Down East-style” yacht ever splashed. She was custom-built by her very knowledgeable owner, whom presently owns her, to make her fully operational on both sides of the pond. She is fully MCA-compliant, and superbly suited for private or charter anywhere in the world. Careful consideration was given to comfort of the crew and their accommodations.
The Vicem 85’ Express, with her incredible design, interior appointments and workmanship, has truly achieved a "once-in-a-decade" yacht.
NOT OFFERED FOR SALE OR CHARTER TO U.S. CITIZENS/RESIDENTS WHILE IN U.S. WATERS