2007 Azimut Flybridge
** SOLD **
This well maintained, clean, low hour 47' Azimut, has 3 staterooms and a good turn of speed, making a great family boat. She is easily handled by a couple and comes very well equipped, with options not offered by Azimut:
- Volvo/Humphree stabilizer/trim tab option which maximizes stability at all speeds while still keeping optimal performance, with no exterior appendages sticking out of the hull!
- Yacht Controller, remote docking system, allowing short handed docking or anchoring with ease, with full control of engine, bow and stern thruster options.
- Hauled 12.2012, bottom paint, prop speed, target and alignment, new cutlass bearings and shaft seals, full was and polish as part of regular maintenance.
- This boat is fully found and ready to go cruising. Competitively priced by realistic Seller. Next 47' Azimut to sell!
The 47' Azimut features 3 staterooms with 2 heads, plus sleeper sofa in salon. The master is forward with a private ensuite head with full shower. There are two twin berth staterooms, to stb'd, has a private entrance to a head with shower, which can also be accessed outside the stateroom from the galley area, for use as a day head or by the twin berth cabin to port.
The open galley is bright and airy and features all of the modern conveniences and storage you would expect on a vessel of this caliber.
The salon steering station features a raised bench seat, for better viewing, with a small dinette opposite.
The salon is well laid out, with comfortable seating for 7, with large windows port and stb'd, which combined with the aft deck bulkhead of glass and large windshield ensures plenty of natural light and a great view when cruising or at anchor.
White washed light wood interior with espresso accents and beige carpets with durable cloth sofas for a bright, clean contemporary look. This vessel has an extra set of brand new pre-fitted salon carpet by Azimut!
There is comfortable seating for up to 7 adults, with a U shaped seating arrangement and love seat opposite. The main sofa converts into a bed and the coffee table is an electronic high-low which can open out into a dining table for 6.
With lighting on dimmers, a full compliment of audio visual equipment, this is a wonderful space in which to relax with family and friends in comfort and style.
The galley is open and 3 steps down from the salon, but is bright an airy since it is under the large windshield. Access to all three staterooms from this area, which includes a shared head, which also doubles as a day head.
- Wooden floor
- Extra storage under flooring
- 24v built-in fridge and freezer
- S.S sink
- Ceramic stove top
- Water filtration system
- Upgraded dockside pressure water system to avoid having to fill water tanks when docked
- Lots of storage
- Complete with pots, pans and "fiddled" storage for cups, plates and flatware
The master stateroom is located forward and features an island queen bed that is fitted with hydraulic pistons so can be used for large storage under. Skylight/escape hatch under a slide-out cover built into the bed overhead. Ensuite head with stall shower.
Large windows with opening portlights on either side of bed allow plenty of light into the cabin.
The open flybridge is unusually spacious for a vessel of this size and is easily accessed from the aft deck via built in stairs, which can be closed off via a dog-down Lexan hatch during inclement weather. The flybridge is covered by a full length bimini, which is fitted with custom LED lighting for nighttime use.
- Full steering, navigation station
- Sunpads -lounging area
- Built-in seating for up to 6 with storage under
- Built-in fridge
- Electric BBQ and fold out table
- Life raft
- Storage canvas curtains
Spacious covered aft deck, with teak decking, built in bench seat and access to large storage locker below (converted crew cabin, which could easily be re-converted if needed). Comfortable access up to flybridge via stairs, integral swim platform via a safety gate, side decks and to the salon via a stainless framed sliding glass door. Access to engine room via a large deck hatch and lazzarette.
- Natural teak table plus 4 matching folding teak chairs
- Built-in fridg
- Textaline Privacy/Sun screens across transom
- Upgraded Bezzenzoni stern passarelle (660#) for stern docking, which doubles as dinghy davit
- Removable chocks on integral swim platform
- 11' AB RIB 2010 with 30HP 4 stroke (approx. 50hrs)
- Exterior Blue LED courtesy lighting
The Foredeck features a large recessed sunpad.
- All Chain rode and plow anchor
- Full set of black Textaline covers for windshield and side windows for sun protection and privacy
- SS safety rails with boarding gates port and stb'd.
- Spotlight with remote control (mounted flybridge)
There are two steering stations on this 47' Azimut, one raised up from the salon and the other on the flybridge. However one of the best features is the optional remote wireless docking station that the owner added to the vessel. This allows control of both engines and the bow and stern thrusters for the ultimate in walk-around short handed control and docking of the yacht.
Both stations have a full suite of duplicate navionics by Raymarine and full navigational and operational controls.
- Yacht Controller wireless remote docking system
- Raymarine autopilot
- RayMarine E80 GPS plotter
- RayMarine ST60 rudder angle indicator
- RayMarine ST 60 depth/speed log indicator
- Stabilizer/trim control system
- Remote control for spotlight
- Bow & Stern thruster controls
- Satelite TV (updated LNB) 2.2013
- 2 satelite TV decoder boxes - salon & master 2.2013
- 2 flat screen TV's salon & master 2.2013
- 3 zone I-Pod docking station with remotes, salon, aft deck and flybridge
This low hour yacht features the following:
- 2 x Caterpillar C9 Ascert engines 575HP each
- Bow and Stern Thruster
- Kohler upgraded 11KVa generator
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning upgraded Tropical capacity with humidity control
- Vacuflush head system by Tecma
- 240V A/C & 12/24v DC electrical system
- 6 x 90AH house, 4 x 90AH main engine and 1 x gen. batteries with automatic chargers
- Extra fuel filtration system prior to Racor filters. Fuel tank inspection hatches added
- SeaFire engine room fixed fire fighting system
- 11' AB hard bottom inflatable 2009 with 30HP Honda 4 stroke, stored on swim platform with removable chocks