2008 Meridian 341 Sedan
Clean, Low Hour Boat
- 200 Hours on 6.2L Horizon Mercruiser Inboards
- Bow/ Stern Thruster with Docking On Command system
- Hatch Cover for Bridge Access; Safety and Sound Reduction
- Northstar Electronics Package - Factory Installed
- 2 Zone Air Conditioning System
- Sleeping Capacity for 6 Adults
- Very Roomy Bridge with Large Seating Capacity
- Over Abundance of Drink Holders
- In water and ready for inspection!
Manufacturer Provided Description
While many cruising yachts less than 40 feet in length are best-suited to overnight or weekend stays, Meridian's 341 Sedan has redefined the class by providing the comfortable accommodations and extra features you need for extended cruising. This cruisability incorporates accommodations for four in two spacious staterooms, a full-service galley with all the amenities and an airy salon with opening windows, panoramic views and entertainment center with 20-inch LCD television, AM/FM/CD/DVD system and both salon and bridge speakers. And, like the rest of the Meridian Yachts 2008 fleet, she also offers standard underwater exhaust and a variety of available Northstar navigation and communications systems. The 341 from Meridian redefines just how much cruising comfort you can design into a compact sedan.
Engine NotesTwin Cummins MerCruiser gas and diesel engines also available.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.