2008 Sea Ray 48 Sundancer
** SOLD **
“SUNK COST” represents the best value in 2008 Sea Ray 48 Sundancers on the market today. She’s in mint condition w/Two Raymarine E120’s, FLIR Night Vision, Bow thruster, VHF, Auto pilot, remote spot, windlass, Teak upper deck, and cockpit air conditioning to keep you cool all summer long. Two full staterooms and two full heads makes the Sea Ray 48 Sundancer an all-time best seller.
- Entertainment Center
- Mirror, Wall Accent
- Storage, Gunwale Cabinets
- Seating, L-Shaped Sofa
- Table, Dinette (Movable
- Coffeemaker, 120V
- Countertop, Solid-Surface
- Microwave/Convection Oven, 120V
- Outlet, 12V Accessory
- Power Vent, 12V
- Refrigerator/Freezer, Upright
- Storage, Drawers
- Storage, Upper & Lower
- Stove, Two-Burner (Surface Mounted)
- Trash Receptacle
- Bed, Full-Size Island-Style
- Door, Privacy Sliding Pocket
- Flooring, Wood
- Hanging Lockers (2)
- Mirrored Rope Locker Bulkhead
- Storage, Side Shelves
- TV 15" Flatscreen
- Split head with vacuflush head to port and shower to starboard
- Bed, Twin (2) Mattresses
- Hanging Locker
- Privacy Door
- Storage, Cabinets
- Full Guest Head
- Bottom Paint
- Bow Rail
- Canvas Colors
- Cleats, Custom Sea Ray Thru-Bolted (8)
- Deck Fill Plates
- Deck Rails
- Drain Plugs
- Gel Coat, Arctic White
- Graphics, Striping
- Hatch, Deck Vent
- Hull Windows
- Lights, Navigation
- Resin, High-Performance Vinylester
- Rub Rail, PVC
- Skylight, Flush Mount
- Storage, Transom Wall
- Stringer System, Fiberglass
- Swim Platform, Integral/Extended
- Thru-Hull Fittings
- Toe Rail
- Vent System, Engine Room
- Windshield Washer System
- Windshield Wipers
- Windshield, Tempered/Tinted Curved Glass
Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine E120 GPS Plotter
- Raymarine E120 Radar
- FLIR Night Vision
- Stereo Remote
- VHF Radio
- Tilt steering wheel
- Bow thruster
- Kohler 11.5 kw generator with sound shield
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- T-VD-Cummins MerCruiser QSC 8.3-540 Diesel V-Drives (T-517 hp - 405 kW)
- Bilge Pumps, 12V
- Bilge Pumps, 12V (2)
- Blowers, 12V Bilge (2)
- Exhaust, Underwater
- Fire Suppression System
- Gel-Coated Engine Room
- Insulation, Engine Room - 2"
- Lighting, 12V
- Oil Changer System
This one won’t last. Truly one of Sea Ray’s greatest models.
- U-shaped seating with storage below.
- Standard VHF radio.
- Sirius® Satellite Receiver with antenna.
- Large transom storage with gas-assist lid.
- Optional Sea Ray Navigator™ III - 12.1" Chartplotter with sunlight-viewable touch-screen LCD.
- Standard 26" LCD Flatscreen TV with remote DVD player in salon.
- Satin-nickel-finish push-button knobs and switch plates.
- Standard Ultra leather HP™ interior seating.
- Innerspring mattress standard in master stateroom.
- Convertible salon sofa-sleeper.
- Optional washer/dryer combo.
- Standard hardtop with overhead lighting and two large opening sunroof hatches.
- Swim platform with concealed ladder.
- Optional recessed forward deck sun pad.
- Fiberglass stringer system.
- Standard 240v/50 Amp shore power with convenient Glendenning Cablemaster.
- Shore power and water inlets concealed in transom storage.
- Aluminum windshield frame and electric front vent.
- Patented underwater exhaust for quieter cruising.
- Dripless shaft logs with extra seal carrier kit.
- High-water bilge pump and alert system at helm.
- Optional bow thruster.
- Meets applicable USCG, NMMA, and ABYC (the highest "building code") standards.
- Sea Ray Owners Club™ membership.
- Standard SmartCraft® Instrumentation and Vessel View
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.