2008 Sea Ray Sundancer Zeus Drives
** SOLD **
If you have not run a 44’ Sea Ray Sundancer with the Zeus pod option, YOU'RE MISSING OUT!!!
This is the beautiful 44’ Sea Ray Sundancer achieves a truly unique combination of livability and performance with its full planning hull configuration, contemporary styling and a long list of features great for day use entertaining, overnight stays and even extended cruising. Both the master and guest bedrooms include a full bed with 2 showers on the boat as well!! Boat is in incredible shape. Zeus drives with skyhook, Satellite TV, Sirius radio and weather, New upgraded electronics (SEE BELOW), SS plow anchor and full chain, underwater lights, cockpit heat and air, PLUS MUCH more. ONLY 260 HOURS!!!!
This boat is in excellent condition and ready to go!!!
This OWNER is a very knowledgeable marine industry veteran and knows how to maintain a boat through and through!!!
Items Completed August 2013 through Dec 2013
- Complete 2 coat bottom paint, prop speed, and zincs.
- Complete fluid changes in main engines, generator, and Zeus drives.
- Removed, cleaned, and reinstalled all engine oil coolers and after coolers for both main engines.
- Removed, cleaned, and reinstalled all heat exchangers.
- Install new sound shield with water shield on generator.
- Installed new raw water pumps on main engines.
- Installed new engine hoses as indicated.
- Removed both marine heads and installed new vacuum seals.
- Install new Grohne shower valve and head in main shower.
- Installed new bilge and sump pumps, new hoses where indicated.
- Installed new LED lighting in cockpit (blue) and overhead (red).
- Installed new wiper arms, blades, and wash hoses.
- Installed new JL Audio marine speakers and sub-woofer throughout.
- Installed new 18,500 BTU Cruiseair A/C unit in salon, serviced remaining units.
- Installed new Raymarine E127/E125 Hybrid Touch multifunction displays (2).
- Installed new Raymarine HD Color 4kw 4” open array radar.
- Installed new Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS receivers (2).
- Installed new Raymarine SeaTalk network.
- Installed new Sea Ray VDO gauges.
- Installed new SmartView Display.
- Updated control software for Zeus Pod system and Axius system.
- Complete soft goods refresher- dry clean all bedding and covers, leather conditioner, complete interior detailing.
Completed April 2014
Work Completed by Yacht Surface Restoration (YSR)
Complete hull and deckhouse exterior detail and 3 step surface buffing and waxing, with metal polish and sealer.
"FORTITUDE” is beautiful, LOW HOURS and has the Zeus Drives with Skyhook option. The boat is up to date with all recommended service and survey perfectly. All electronics have been upgraded (SEE BELOW). Sea Ray has successfully combined beautiful sleek styling, a spacious and extremely versatile cockpit with luxurious accommodations below. Above decks Fortitude offers all the entertaining and relaxing room needed for cruising and dockside entertaining. The large aft cockpit features a "U" shaped settee with long bench seating and comfortable high backs. An easily stowed pedestal table allows for cockpit dining and the numerous drink holders are always within easy reach.
Forward is a long double "First Mates" bench and the helm station with pedestal mounted, fully adjustable helm seat. All the electronics, engine controls and breakers are within easy reach of the skipper. A full wet bar with vanity and front loading fridge/freezer keep all the goodies close at hand.
The hard top, windshield, full enclosure and dedicated heat/air system keep you and your guests comfortable regardless of the weather.
The engine room is well insulated and easy accessed via the electric engine hatch. Mounted steps offer easy access down and the well-designed layout provides excellent elbow room for mechanical work.
Below decks Fortitude is all luxury. Her beautiful cherry and teak woods and abundant natural and indirect lighting create a very warm and welcoming interior. The main salon features a crescent shaped settee and a pedestal salon table. The table easily stores under the forward berth to create a more open living room feel and room for settee when converted to a double berth. The overhead skylight, hull side port-lights and 12v direct and indirect lighting can create a very bright interior even on the dreariest of days.
The full cruising galley is opposite the salon settee and offers all the amenities needed for the cruising gourmet.
The master suite is forward and is all about comfort and relaxing. She features an island queen berth with inner spring mattress, full entertainment center and ensuite head with separate shower. Beautiful wood cabinets, natural and 12v lighting create a very warm atmosphere. The large forward hatch with retractable shade and screen and dedicated A/C unit keep her at just the right temperature.
The aft cabin is an additional seating and relaxing area during the day and easily converts to a private double in the evening. She features a sliding privacy door, full entertainment center and plenty of storage.
Above and below decks the Sea Ray 44 Sundancer has been designed to pamper her owners and their guest. Enjoy safe, reliable cruising while relaxing in luxury.
- Crescent Shaped Dinette Settee - Easily Converts to Double Berth
- Removable High Gloss Dinette Table w/ Dedicated Table Storage under FWD Berth
- Carpeting w/ Sumbrella Carpet Saver Snap Down Covers
- Venetian Blinds
- Overhead Skylight w/ Retractable Shade
- Overhead 12v Fluorescent Indirect Lighting
- 12v Xenon Cabin Lighting
- Flat Panel TV w/ Electric Headliner Stowage
- Hull Side Storage Lockers
- Center-Line Island Queen w/ Inner Spring Mattress
- Large Overhead Hatch w/ Retractable Shade and Screen
- TV/DVD Entertainment Center
- 7000 BTU Air/ Heat
- Two Large Hanging Lockers w/ Automatic Lighting
- Hull Side Storage Cabinets
- Sliding Pocket Privacy Door w/ Full Length Mirror
- 12v Overhead, Reading and Indirect Lighting
Private Master Separate Head/Shower
- Vacuflush Fresh Water Flush Electric Head
- Vanity w/ Corian Counter top and Grohe Faucet
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Under Vanity Storage Cabinet
- Molded Shower Stall
- Adjustable Grohe Shower Wand
- Power Vent
- Pocket, Sliding Privacy Door
- "L" Shaped Bench Settees - Convert to Full Double Athwart Ships Berth
- Entertainment Center w/ TV and DVD Player
- 12v Indirect and Overhead Lighting
- Hull side Storage Lockers
- Vacuflush Fresh Water Flush Marine Head
- Vanity w/ Corian Counter Top
- Grohe Faucet w/ Shower Wand
- Mirrored Medicine Cabinet
- Kenyon 2 Burner Ceramic Cook Top Stove
- Sharp Grill 2 Convection Oven / Microwave
- Molded Galley Sink
- Built-in Trash Receptacle
- Krups Coffee Maker
- Waeco Cool Matic 110v /12v Front Loading Refrigerator
- Waeco Cool Matic 110v /12v Front Loading Freezer
- Norcold 110v/ 12v Front Loading Refrigerator / Freezer - Cockpit
- Hot and Cold Pressure water w/ Water Accumulator Tank
- Corian Counter Tops
- Lighted Liquor / Wine Cabinet w/ Glass Door
- Under Sink Cabinet and Drawers
- Overhead Cabinet
- Large Over Counter Cabinet w/ Spice Rack and 110v and 12v Outlets
- Under Counter Pull Out Pantry w/ Coffee Maker Storage
- Under Counter Pantry
- Galley Vent
- Cockpit Wet Bar
- Raymarine E127/E125 Hybrid Touch Multifunction Displays (2)
- Raymarine HD Color 4kw 4” Open Array Radar
- Raymarine Raystar 130 GPS Receivers (2)
- Raymarine SeaTalk Network
- Installed new Sea Ray VDO Gauges
- SmartView Display
- Updated Control Software for Zeus Pod System
- Ritchie Compass
- Cummins Smart Craft
- JL Audio Marine Speakers and Sub-woofer throughout
- Clarion DCZ625 6 CD Changer
- Sharp Flat Panel TV - 3 Total - Salon, Master Suite, Aft Cabin
- Electric TV Stow-Away for Salon TV w/ Remote
- JWIN DVD Player - 3 Total
Helm / Dash Electronics
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Dual Glendinning Single Lever Engine Controls w/ Synchronizer
- Joy Stick Control
- Clarion CMRC1 Stereo Remote at Helm
- Cruise 1/2 Control
- Troll Speed Control
- Windshield Wipers w/ High / Low/ Intermittent Switch
- ACR Spotlight Remote
- Lofrans Windlass Remote
- Bennett Trim Tabs Controls
Engine and Electrical
- Twin Cummins QSB 425 Fresh Water Cooled Turbo Diesels with Zeus drives and Skyhook
- Glendinning Single Lever Electronic Engine Controls w/ Synchronizer
- Onan e-Series 8kw Generator
- Twin Racor 900MA Fuel Filters - Main Engines
- Racor 500MA Fuel Filter - Gen Set
- Perko Sea Stainers
- Sea Star Steering w/ Hydraulic Steering Assist
- Bennett Trim Tabs
- Oil Xchanger
- ACR RCL-50 Spot Light w/ Helm Remote
- Lofrans Project 1000 Electric Anchor Windlass w/ Chain and Rode Gypsy
- Inteli-Power Marine PD2100 Series Converter / Charger - Engine / House Batteries
- Pro Tech Battery Charger - Thruster Batteries
- Port and Starboard Solenoid Activated Battery Switches
- 6 G-27 Batteries
- Emergency Start Battery Combiner - at Helm
- Dual 30amp Shore Power
- Multiple 110v Outlets w/ High Voltage GFI System
- Atwood Marine Water Heater
- Grohe 12v Domestic Water Pump
- Domestic / Sea Land VacuFlush Holding Tanks w/ Macerator and Deck Discharge
- 2 VacuFlush Electric Heads
- Beam Central Vac
- Tank Level Indicators - Water / Waste
- AC / DC Volt Meters
- Generator Lockout and Panel Parallel Switch
- 12000 BTU Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air - Salon
- 7000 BTU Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air - Master Suite
- 16000 BTU Cruise Air Reverse Cycle Heat and Air - Cockpit
- Shower Sump Pump
- Hard Top w/ Opening Sky Light Hatch and Retractable Shade
- Full Wrap Around Windshield w/ Tinted, Tempered Glass and Wipers
- Power Windshield Vent
- Full Cockpit Enclosure
- Removable Windshield Eisen Glass from Windshield to Hard Top
- 16000 BTU Reverse Cycle Heat / Air w/ Dash and Aft Cockpit Vents
- Flat Screen TV
- Clarion Stereo Speakers w/ Sub Woofer
- Hydraulic Swim Platform Extension w/ Dinghy Rack
- Imtra Hand Held Swim Platform Remote
- Large Swim Platform w/ Large Stern Locker - Stores Shore Power Cords, Lines and Fenders
- U shaped Aft Cockpit w/ Stow-away Cockpit Table
- Wet Bar
- Cockpit Refrigerator w/ Freezer
- Bottle Storage Locker
- Triple Seating Forward Facing "First Mate's" Bench
- Pedestal Mounted w/ Bolster and Full Adjustment Helm Seat
- Drink Holders
- Custom Snap Down Carpet
- Electric Engine Room Hatch Lift
- Hot and Cold Transom Shower
- Dockside Water
- Deck Wash down - Transom Locker
- 12v Indirect Lighting
- 12v Hard Top Lighting
- Molded Steps for Deck Access
- Stainless Bow Rail w/ Intermediate Rails and Life Lines
- Stainless Fore Deck Hand Rails
- 360 Rub Rail w/ Stainless Striker
- Molded Fiberglass Bulwark / Toe Rail
- Bow Roller
- Recessed Anchor Well w/ Anchor Wash Down
- Electric Anchor Windlass
- ACR Spot Light
- Fore Deck Sun Cushion
- Plow Anchor w/ Chain and Rode
- Fore and Aft Automatic Bilge Pumps
- Fore and Aft High Water Bilge Pumps w/ High Water Alarm
- CO Monitors
- Engine Room Fire Suppression System
- Bilge Blower
- High Voltage Ground Fault Interrupt System for 110v Outlets
- Bow Mounted Spot Light w/ Helm Remote
- 12v Navigation Lights
- Horn, Bell, Flares
- 6 Adult pfd's
- Stern Boarding Ladder
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Fore Deck Handrails
- Stainless Handrails in Cockpit