2009 Westport 40m Motor Yacht
** SOLD **
MISS MICHELLE was built by a very knowledgeable yachtsman who put together a superb team to manage the build at Westport Shipyard. MISS MICHELLE is the 29th, 130 built and the first to be introduced as the 40m with incredible upgrades to previous 130s, including ABS class and MCA. MISS MICHELLE had the care and budget to make her a superb build, and as a result, is the most customized 40m of the series.
MISS MICHELLE was built by a very knowledgeable yachtsman who put together a superb team to manage the build at Westport Shipyard. MISS MICHELLE is the 29th 130 built and the first to be introduced as the 40m with incredible upgrades to previous 130s, including ABS class and MCA. MISS MICHELLE had the care and budget to make her a superb build, and as a result, is the most customized 40m of the series.
MISS MICHELLE’s Main Salon is warm and welcoming, located on the main deck and accessed through double doors on the aft deck.The salon offers a conversation area with four occasional chairs, coffee table and sofa along with an entertainment center containing a 50” popup Runco TV with surround sound, Kaleidescape/DVD/CD player and an iPod docking station. The dining area is forward of the salon and can seat up to ten guests with buffets to port and starboard. There is a day head forward of the dining area to starboard.
MISS MICHELLE can accommodate up to 11 guests in 5 cabins. The Master Suite is forward of the main foyer with entry through the owner’s study into the Master Cabin with king bed, bath with double sinks, large shower, toilet and bidet.There is a vanity to port, a walk-in closet forward and ample storage throughout. The entertainment center has a 42” HD plasma TV, Kaleidescape/DVD/CD player, and surround sound.The first VIP Stateroom is located aft on the lower deck to port with a center line king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser,closet, private head and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV with Kaleidescape/DVD/CD player. The second VIP Stateroom located to starboard aft on the lower deck also has a center line king-sized bed with two nightstands, dresser, closet, private head and shower, plus an entertainment center with 32” HDTV with Kaleidescape/DVD/CDplayer. After the yacht’s refit in 2012, she now has two twin cabins. One of the twin cabins is located to starboard, and a twin cabin with a pullman bunk berth is to port. Both of these cabins have a dresser, closet and private head and shower plus an entertainment center with 26” HDTV with DVD/CD player.
MISS MICHELLE’s Sky Lounge is a favorite gathering area with spacious seating, a full bar with three stools, game table, relaxing sofa and a 50” HDTV with Kaleidescape/DVD/CD player and surround sound.There is a day head just forward of the skylounge. On the upper deck aft MISS MICHELLE offers an additional covered dining outside seating area with BBQ and access to the sun deck.
MISS MICHELLE’s Sun deck has an other seating area with two tables that make dining for eight with protection from weather or sunbythe hardtop. The tables are removed and sit outboard to makeup ample and comfortable seating and lounging area. There is a wet bar with a BBQ to port, a Jacuzzi with surround sunpads able to accommodate up to ten guests, a 52” TV that can be angled to be viewed forward or aft, and three sunchairs.
MISS MICHELLE’s Aft Deck makes for an excellent gathering space with 37” plasma TV situated above the full bar with three stools, also visible to the large al fresco dining table for up to ten which converts to two smaller high or low cocktail tables.There are also four larger seats with two ottomans, perfect for a quiet conversation, to read a book or enjoy a cocktail. This area gives easy access to the water, tender and water sports. Her walk-around teak decks lead to the bow,which has a large seating area with table,and further forward on the bow one finds an additional seating area.
- Teak decking
- (2) High-gloss teak dining tables (fixed pedestal with leaf insert)
- (4) Large bucket chairs
- (4) Small bucket chairs
- (4) Armless dining chairs
- (2) Foot stools with cushions
- (2) Side tables
- Forward facing settee
- Bar stools
- Stone countertops
- Ice bin
- Bottle storage
- Barware storage
- Lighting control for the aft deck
- Entertainment system controls
- Wing doors: Plexiglass with sea locks for open position
- Stainless rails
- Teak decking
- U-shaped settee
- Custom teak high/low pedestal table
- Flag staff
- Ships bell
- Deck lighting
- (2) Anchor windlasses
- Chain locker access and fender storage
- Fore deck seat: Storage below for windlass control pendants and chain wash-down controls
- Teak decking
- Loose furniture: (2) Gloss finish teak dining table; (6) Woven dining chairs with cushions; (3) Dedon small tables; (3) Dedon woven chaise lounges with cushions; (2) Dedon arm chairs with cushions
- Sun Pad surround for Jacuzzi
- Anchor light
- Deck lighting
- Air Horn: Kahlenberg Model F3 with light
- Hot Tub: Custom fabricated with multi-zone jets
- Hard top: Integrated with mast
- Life rafts (4): in cradles, with hydrostatic release
Forward Observation Deck
Description: View area forward of the Pilothouse and accessed by the Side Decks and the stairs from the Fore Deck area.
- Teak decking
- Built-in custom seating arrangement with table and chairs
- Dedon deck furniture (loose): Woven full sofa with cushions; (2) Woven armchairs with cushions; Teak cocktail table; (2) Extra dining chairs; (12) dining chairs total on-board
- Teak deck
- Nautica 18' Wide Body Tender
- Jet Ski Chocks
- 3000 lb.davit
- (4) Pop up cleats
- Gasoline filling and service station
- Swim Ladder
- Steps to Main Deck with handrails, port and starboard
- (2) Capstans: port and starboard
- Access door to Utility Room
- (6) Underwater lights
- Stainless Rails
- Handheld shower with temperature control
The Pilothouse bridge contains the most current and convenient equipment available today . The expansive settee is raised to provide excellent sight lines of the panoramic view.
- Bridge console- Leather-covered dash panels, Pommele Sapele panels with solid Mahogany edge
- Traditional wooden helm wheel: Pommele Sapele with Mahogany trim
- Chart table: To port side of main helm
- Settee: Covered in leather, side panels trimmed in Pommele Sapele
- Settee Table: Pommele Sapele panel with solid Mahogany edge
- Helm Chair: (2) STIDD, 500XL Helm chairs with leather to match the settee
- Loose Furniture & Equipment
- Wall treatments
- Mahogany and fabric panels
- Lighting - Halogen down-lights
- Built-in desk
- Floor covering and wall treatments
- Desk chair
Thevesselis equippedwithmodernnavigationandcommunicationsequipmentsuitableforworldwidevoyages. Thisequipmentincludessatellitebased positionandspeedinformation,gyroscopicandmagneticheadingdata,radar,electronicchartinganddepthfinding.Communicationsequipmentspansnumeroustransmissiontechnologiesincompliancewithsafetyregulationsandtomaximizecontactwithshoresideandmarinestations,enhancingone'sabilitytocommunicatefromanylocation.Equipment installedallowscharteringunderCISRflag.(GMDSScompatibility)
Pilothouse Navigational Aids
- Bridge Switching Systems (BSS): (5) 26" widescreen Nauticomp displays
- Chart plotter: NAV 1-Transas Navisailor 3000 ECS with display in Pilothouse and Wireless Keyboard & Mouse. System includes interfaces from: ARPA, GPS, AIS, Depth, Speed and Wind. Input from GPS and output to Autopilot is provided.
- NAV 2- MaxSea Display on BSS and wireless Keyboard/Mouse. Output to Autopilot is provided.
- NAV 3 - Nobeltec Pro
- GPS: (2) Furuno Commercial grade WAAS/GPS units in pilothouse.
- AIS: Furuno FA-150 interfaced to Radar and Electronic Chart with Pilot Plug.
- Radar: (2) Furuno FAR-2117 X-Band Radars. (1) with 8.0 ft. Open Array and (1) with 6.5 ft. Open Array; 96 N.M. range. Radars are heading stabilized with speed input for ARPA input to both radars.
- Wing Stations: port and starboard
- Molded composite covers
- Electronic engine controls
- Main engines start and stop
- Jog steering
- Rudder angle indicator
- Bow thruster
- Horn controls
This is an elegantly comfortable area to enjoy the 50" widescreen Plasma TV that rises out of the starboard aft corner cabinet. Aft entry door is stainless steel framed, glass, counter-pull, open/close sliding mechanism with pneumatic seal.
- Sofa centerline
- (4) Occasional chairs
- (2) End tables
- Custom coffee table
- Player Piano
- 50" Runco TV
- Entertainment Center
Forward from the main salon is the formal dining area. Servers have easy access from the galley via a dual hinged access door.
- Formal Dining Table: Pommele Sapele table with Mahogany accents accommodate ten guests
- (10) Formal dining chairs
- Buffet/Storage: Buffets to port, starboard, and aft provide storage for twelve 5-piece place settings of china, formal flatware, and stemware, two wine chillers and A/V units
Main Deck Day Head
- Stone vanity top
- Custom sink
- Light weight stone flooring
- Coordinated bath accessories
- Headhunter toilet
The stateroom features a king sized berth with leather wrapped rails and upholstered headboard, built in dressers, and an entertainment system and A/V equipment complimented by Crestron control, office area with desk, make up table, dressers and His & Hers cedar-lined walk-in closets.
- King sized berth with Beauty-Rest inner spring mattress
- Entertainment center with AN equipment storage
- Make up table/desk and chair
- Master Office: Desk with chair
- Lighting: Hal