2010 Westport Raised Pilothouse Motoryacht
"Feelin Free" is a very special 112’ Westport. She was built as a "White Star", with incredible attention to the quality of the build and her upgrades. "Feelin Free" has been perfectly maintained since new and is ready to go to her new owner.
Features & Upgrades
- The most customized Westport 112 on the market
- Stainless steel “Pacific Coast” fully-automatic aft deck door with remote eye
- Electric Silhouette blinds in salon, connect to the Crestron remote
- Custom dining room ceiling, raised to offer a more open feeling
- Custom crotched flamed mahogany throughout the yacht with high-gloss with matte finishes
- Custom island galley, country kitchen style with marble counters and appliances with wood facing, wood flooring, laid in a diagonal pattern, custom wood overhead feature over settee
- Custom wood tables at aft deck bar and flybridge
- Faux painted (wood-like) entry doors, port and starboard
- Stainless steel opening port lights
- Kaleidescape movie system
- (2) A/SEA power converters to stabilize power and connect 50 to 60 cycles
- Bow & stern thruster with (2) PTO’s (one off each generator)
- Headhunter Blackwater Treatment Plant
- (2) Sea Recovery water makers
- (3) New A/C chillers (2016)
“Feelin' Free” is the finest Westport 112 on the market. She is highly customized in every aspect of the build process from interior décor to exterior nuances, like recessed life ring holders. “Feelin Free” offers four staterooms to accommodate eight owners and guests; there are four crew staterooms aft through its own staircase from the aft deck. The master stateroom is amidship, the VIP stateroom is forward and crew aft, making the vessel space totally utilized. Entering “Feelin Free” from the starboard boarding doors going aft, you step upon the dining room and further aft the main salon.
You enter the aft deck, from the main salon through a stainless steel electric door, which opens on motion sensor. The large aft deck offers a large settee with (5) large rattan chairs and custom wood table with stainless steel bases.
- Stainless steel support posts
- Aft deck boarding gates port & starboard
- Teak aft deck
- Custom teak accent aft of settee
- High-gloss aft deck ceiling
- Wood trim aft deck TV
- Wet bar with black granite surface
- Scottsman icemaker (good ice)
- (3) Custom bar stools
- 42” Flat screen TV
- Teak table with Compass Rose inlay and stainless steel pedestal
- Custom inner-lined storage cabinets, port and starboard
- Built-in water softening unit with quick disconnects
The sofa and oversized chair are all custom made and very comfortable, covered in Chenille. To starboard is a custom card table with two chairs that can be pulled into the salon area for additional seating. The entertainment center is placed aft and starboard with a custom cabinet to hold a 60" TV, which pops out of the cabinet, all controlled by a Crestron remote control system.
Aft and port is a walk-up bar with storage below on starboard all the way along the wall there is long-term storage for serving platters.
The salon blinds and lighting is controlled through the Crestron Remote Control System.
The dining area is depicted by a custom table and eight chairs. The dining overhead is custom-raised height and is rectangular with curved accents overhead to create a more open feeling than standard. The forward featured wall has custom flamed crotch mahogany wood treatments with sconces port and starboard, displaying artwork; port and starboard built-in buffets with custom interior storage for crystal on starboard and china to port, with drawers for flatware.
From starboard entryway going forward past day head. The galley features an island country kitchen layout with custom wood flooring, raised L-shaped settee, (3) bar stools/chairs for ample seating at galley settee, mahogany overhead settee ensemble, appliances have mahogany wood trim, granite countertop forward in galley, forward storage cabinets with mahogany framed-out TV on centerline.
- Sub-Zero double door refrigerator and freezer
- GE Microwave/convection oven with vent hood
- Asko dishwasher
- Sub-Zero icemaker
- Asko magnetic Insinkerator
- Broan trash compactor
- Sub-Zero sliding refrigerator
- Granite dining table with mahogany base
- 42” Flat screen TV
- Silhouette blinds (manual)
"Feelin Free" offers a full array of electronics, all placed and mounted for ease of use, the FLIR night vision camera has its intended monitor, as well as both radars; she has redundant Nobeltec chart plotting systems and an upgraded automatic Kahlenberg horn system.
- (2) Furuno RCU014 marine radars with 19" LCD monitors
- Furuno FCU1200L depth sounder with 15" LCD monitor
- (2) Furuno GP170 GPS (New 2015)
- Furuno FA150 Universal AIS tracking system
- KVH V7 VSAT
- Nobeltec 3D Trident Navigation system with 23" LCD monitor
- Back-up Nobeltec Navigation system with 15" LCD monitor
- Naiad Datum stabilizer controls
- B&G H3000 Display with wind, depth, and speed (New 2015)
- (2) Icom M602 GMDSS VHF radios
- Ritchie Globe Master F600 magnetic compass
- FLIR Night-vision camera system and controls
- IntelliSea IS-1 ship's monitoring system 15" monitor
- WxWorx USB SM receiver (New 2015)
- MTU integrated controls, throttles and DDEC displays
- American bow and stern thruster controls Carlisle Finch 200w Xenon searchlight and controls
- Kahlenberg automatic whistle/horn signal system
- Simrad AP50 autopilot system
- Rudder order and rudder angle indicators
- Elbex hi-resolution security cameras (2) fixed cameras located at the midships sliding door port and starboard, 2 pan, tilt, and zoom cameras located on the aft deck and in the engine room, with a 15" LCD monitor
From the galley going forward and down is the VIP stateroom, which is custom from the standard with curved dresser drawers to starboard, a custom vanity to port and large en-suite head port and aft; the change of location of the VIP head created a slightly larger VIP and more distance between the foot of the bed and closet door/wall.
- Built-in bookcases port and starboard
- Reading lamps, swing-out style
- 27” Flat screen TV
- Shoji screen overhead
- Port & starboard window treatments
- Wider entry door with custom crotched flamed mahogany veneers
- Leather-wrapped hand rails
The master stateroom is accessed from the port forward of the salon down a staircase which has custom crotched flamed mahogany features in lieu of wallpaper. The master features a California king bed with upgraded mattress and custom mahogany headboard.
- Custom curved dressers with a lock-out closet
- Custom bookshelf with Shoji screens
- Crestron for A/V and lighting systems
- Drop-down TV from ceiling (port aft)
- Pneumatic bed lift for storage access
- Shoji screens slide to access port light for natural light
His/hers style with frameless frosted doors, triple body shower; full-width Onyx vanities with custom ogee edge, built-in hampers and linen lockers.
The starboard guest stateroom has two twin beds with en-suite head; which can be pulled together outboard to make a king. The entertainment center features a 27” flat screen TV, iPod docking stations and Crestron remote for A/V and lighting systems.
The 3rd and 4th guest staterooms are accessed from lower foyer. The port has a queen size berth with en-suite head, euro-style frameless glass door with marble vanities. The port guest has a custom dresser drawer outboard with wood countertops. This feature opened up the guest stateroom tremendously, over the standard layout; Crestron remote for A/V and lighting, as well as a safe under the bunk.
The crew staterooms are aft and accessed from the aft deck, down a private staircase or from the swim platform through a pantograph watertight swing-out door.
"Feelin Free" offers very customized crew accommodations over standard to over and additional 4th crew stateroom, which can be converted to crew lounge if needed. Interesting enough, the 4th crew stateroom has a port light that provides natural light to the entire crew quarters.
The Captain's stateroom (port) offers a full-size bed with innerspring pillow-top mattress, desk with chair, cabinet space and Crestron for A/V and lighting systems.
The 2nd crew stateroom is to starboard and offers custom side-by-side berths for larger than standard upper and lower berths. The 3rd crew stateroom is aft and to starboard with a single berth, which shares the Jack & Jill head with the 2nd crew stateroom. The 4th crew stateroom/lounge is forward and lounge converts to single berth.
Flybridge & Boat Deck
- (3) Stidd 500XL low back helm chairs with stainless foot rest and pedestal
- (2) Fixed teak tables with nautical star inlays (flybridge and boat deck)
- Built in 30" barbecue grill with stainless hood (Propane)
- (4) Custom upholstered bar stools with stainless steel pedestals
- Built-in Jacuzzi spa with removable sun pad
- Nautical Structures hydraulic davit with portable controls
- Teak boat deck
- (4) Chaise lounges with matching side tables and custom cushions
- Stainless steel rails located along the edge of the boat deck
- (2) Zodiac 8-man life rafts with hydrostatic releases and stainless steel mounted on rails
- Teak boat deck
- Sea Doo Jet Ski
- (2) Lounge chairs and table
- 3-Sided flybridge enclosure
- Teak bar top, 2 levels with solid surface counter with sink
- (2) Refrigerator drawers
- Scottsman icemaker (clean ice)
- Electrical panels have Protection with custom Lexan covers
- (2) Northern Lights 65kW generators with vibration dampeners, sound shields, remote start/stop controls in the wheelhouse and crew breaker panels: stbd: 8800 hours; port: 8800 hours (Sept. 2016)
- A/SEA AQ 50 Power Converter
- AMG cell type batteries in 4 banks
- Lightning protection antenna and Dyna plate
Safety & Fire Protection
- FM 200 Fire suppression system with manual/automatic controls located in both the main engine room and main electrical compartment
- (13) Coast Guard approved adult life preservers with Strobe lights
- (6) Coast Guard approved child life preservers with Strobe lights
- (2) 24" Throw rings with Strobe lights
- Flare kits
- Ship's bell per Coast Guard regulations
- Zee 155 medical kit
- Wine refrigerator
- Sub-Zero under counter refrigerator
- Miele washer and dryer
- Inside closet: full rack of Direct TV’s, Galaxy, Kaleidescape receivers, all with good access
- Direct TV (10 units – may be leased)
- Galaxy (Latin America – 4+1 crew)
- Kaleidescape Entertainment System
- IPod docking stations
- Custom electronic niche/door that closes off the salon/dining to the galley to provide owner privacy
- Custom storage built-in below sofa’s for long term storage
- IntelliSea ships monitors system screen located in galley companionway + crews quarters, as well as main unit in pilothouse
Mechanical Equipment/Engine Room
- Twin MTU 16V2000 engines rated at 2000hp, integrated station selection and synchronization features, underwater exhaust, upgraded chrome package, 3515 hours (Sept. 2016)
- American 60hp bow thruster, 40hp stern thruster with 16" single prop, and dual PTO
- 100-Gallon gas tank located on swim platform for fueling of water toys
- Cast Urethane foil shaped rudders with stainless steel stocks
- Jastram power steering with dual engine driven pumps and four steering stations
- (3) Marine Air 5-ton chillers (New 2016)
"Feelin Free" offers a rare opportunity to purchase a late model 2010 Westport 112 that in the build process had many upgrades and well thought-out features that are incorporated in Westport's which are much newer.
"Feelin Free" has been maintained without any expenses spared.
"Feelin Free" is a registered name and does not convey. There is no tender on this vessel. All owner's and crew's personal items. A detailed list of exclusions will be provided at the time of sale, upon written request.