2011 Couach 3700 Fly
Aggressive use of state of art techniques and technology plus the effective use of new age construction materials results in both a strong and a true high performance, long range mega yacht.
Couach has designed a unique hull that calms rough seas and still cruises at 25 knots. She reaches a top speed around 29 knots. Combine performance, reliability and quality construction unlike any other. You to can own a true top caliber yacht.
VERY SPECIAL OFFERING
Well maintained masterpiece. 12V4000 M90's, state of art, new age construction techniques and the latest construction materials provide performance and ride above all others. Cruise comfortably at 25 kts with top speeds at or near 30 kts. Zero speed stabilization provided by Seakeeper gyroscopic stabilization. Her hydraulic bow and stern thrusters make docking simple and easy for all.
ARION shows like nearly new in every area. Her electronics and options are all top quality. She also features a worldwide electric converter and crew accommodations for five.
Full beam master is gigantic and appointed with only the finest features and fixtures available. The on-deck VIP cabin insures a unique experience for guests. A second large guest cabin features a queen berth and the fourth cabin offers twin berths. All staterooms have full en-suite facilities
All offers are encouraged and select trades are possible..
Launched in April of 2011, the motor yacht ARION has been cruising the Med with ease. She was designed by star designer Ken Freivokh who created a stylish and delightful interior décor package. ARION offers a warm and inviting atmosphere and delivers an extremely functional layout that includes four cabins that can accommodate up to 9 guests. This includes an on-deck VIP, full beam master on the cabin level, second guest cabin with queen berth and third guest cabin with twin berths. All with full in-suite facilities.
ARION is hull #6 in the very successful 37 meter product line. As Couach is well known for, ARION is a spacious cruiser with a long range capability and a high performance hull which can comfortably cruise at 25 knots even in rough seas. Stabilised with zero-speed stabilization by Seakeeper’s latest generation of Gyroscopic Stabilizers, the yacht is extremely stable and comfortable at anchor and at an easy cruise.
ARION features a four stateroom layout that will sleep 9 guests. Each cabin also features ensuite facilities. The MASTER stateroom is an overly spacious, full beam suite located amidships on the cabin level. Also below is a generous VIP GUEST stateroom with queen berth plus the SECOND GUEST stateroom that features twin berths plus a Pullman berth. ON DECK – VIP GUEST stateroom is forward on the main deck. This stateroom is very generous and features a full walk-around queen berth.
The AFT DECK features a large dining/lounging table, built-in transom and portable seating for 8 or 10. Up to flybridge to find large bar with stools, large “U” shaped table and seating for 10 or more guest plus portable teak lounging chairs. The wet bar features grill, refrigerator, ice maker plus an abundance of storage. Aft for gigantic sun lounge.
The main deck salon area is tastefully appointed and large sofa, a large rectangular dining table with seating for 8 to 10 guests. The large windows afford stunning views and vistas.
- Built in Nespresso coffee machine
- 100 bottle wine cellar
- 200 litres fridge in pantry
- 150 litres deep freezer
- Ice maker
- Built-in microwave oven
- 370 litres fridge
- 150 litres deep freezer
- Professional dishwasher
- Extraction hood with remote emergency stop
- Washing machine
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
Upper Deck & Flybridge Wheelhouse
- SAT Phone
- Inter-cabin telephone in each cabin including saloon and galley.
- 1 wireless DECT phone for passengers.
- 1 wireless DECT phone for wheelhouse and captain.
- 1 wireless DECT phone Panasonic for galley and crew.
- PABX telephone switchboard 8 lines.
- Wi-Fi access in all the boat. Internet access via amplified GSM antenna.
- Main engine alarm system.
- High bilge water level alarm system, with alarm in the wheelhouse
- Level and filling alarm system for holding tank in the wheelhouse
- Centralised fire alarm with detectors in all the compartments and buzzer in the wheel house
- Porthole opening alarms on all the boat
- Sound and visual alarm for:
- Navigation lights and pump malfunctions
- High temperature of exhaust
- Water detection in fuel
- Water tight engine room door
- Complete Satellite TV system with DVD for saloon, guest’s cabins, captain’s cabin
- TV decoders for all units
- 50” full HD LCD screen in the saloon
- 46” LCD TV for owner’s cabin
- 40” LCD TV for VIP cabin
- Home theater system with Blu-Ray system 5.1 and HD decoders for the salon, owner’s and VIP cabin. IPOD stand
- Separate audio zones for flybridge and cockpit loud speakers
- Independent audio system in the wheelhouse
- 23” full HD TV and DVD player for guest cabins and galley
- 20” LCD TV and CD DVD player for captain’s cabin
- Independent DVD/FM multimedia system in each crew cabin
- Connection for video game console in each cabin and salon
TENDERS & TOYS
- 5.4m Diesel Novurania Equator EQR 500
- Jet Ski Seadoo GTX 250CV
GARAGE, LAZARETTE & ENGINE ROOM
- One 3 seater jet ski
- One tender, maximum length 5.4m inboard
- Removable roller launching system for tenders in the garage and platform. 2 x 24 V electric winches for the tender and Jet Ski launching through the reclining swimming platform.
- Gyroscopic stabilizers with sound shield
- Hydraulic unit for swimming platform and door opening system
- Gangway and swimming ladder, hydraulic unit
- Main engines and Generators are mounted on Silentblock supports to reduce noise and vibrations
- Engine room with complete thermal and acoustic insulation
FIRE FIGHTING SYSTEM
- Zero Speed Gyroscopic stabilizers installed in the lazarette located under the garage
- Seakeeper model 7000 230 V- 430 kg provides a stabilisation of the boat from 0 to 12 knots
- Liquid cooling by seawater exchanger, glycol and dedicated seawater inlet
- Sound shield insulation with maintenance access
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.