2011 Cruisers Yachts 420 Sports Coupe
- Twin Volvo Diesel IPS 500 with 140hrs
- Lift kept
- Helm area sunroof
- Cockpit grill and entertainment area w/refrigerator and TV
- Well kept
PowerBoat Guide Description
Following up on the success of the 390 Sports Coupe intro- duced in 2007, the Cruisers 430 Sports Coupe (called the 420 in 2009–11) takes sportyacht luxury and comfort to the next level.Like her predecessor, the 430’s semi-enclosed cockpit provides a weather-protected platform for entertaining on a grand scale. Amenities include sunroof, port-side companion seating, wet bar with sink and refrigerator, cockpit tables that convert to a sun lounge, cockpit grill, and a transom rumble seat. Access to the bow is via a side deck or split windshield. Below decks, the 420’s opulent interior—with its built-in liquor cabinet, nearly 7-foot headroom, and crescent-shaped dinette—includes two large staterooms, two heads, and a home-size galley complete with wine/bottle storage and microwave/convection oven. A flat-screen TV and leather seating are standard, and the main head has a separate stall shower. Note the side-by-side chaise lounge sun pad (with adjustable backrests) on the foredeck. An electric hatch provides good access to the engines. The vertical hull ports are a nice design touch. Cruise at 24–25 knots with Volvo 370hp IPS pod drive diesels.
- Very little use and lift kept
- 4 AC systems, Master, Saloon, Guest Stateroom and Helm
- Walk thru windshield for handling bow lines and enjoying the built in sun pads.
- Flat Screen TV's in Master, Guest Stateroom and Cockpit
- Cockpit Electric grill and refrigerator/sink
- Joy stick control of IPS units for easy docking
- 13.5 KW Generator w/soundshield 200 hrs
- Just detailed inside, outside and engine room
Electronics and Navigation Equipment
- E-120 Raymarine Chartplotter
- Auto Pilot
- Radar w/ array antenna
- Volvo engine display
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.