Motor Yacht Rêve d’Or is a Sanlorenzo built luxury vessel measuring 46 metres in length over all. She was launched from the Italian shipyard in June 2011and boasts interior design by Studio Massari Interior Architecture and Design. Superyacht Rêve d’Or is the third SanLorenzo 46 Steel yacht model.
The semi-displacement luxury yacht Rêve d’Or features a bulbous steel hull and an aluminium superstructure. Some of her distinctive characteristics include the Beach Club obtained by folding the transom to water level or the under lower deck, a fifth deck that hosts many technical devices - very easy to inspect and maintain.
Rêve d’Or features accommodation for 12 guest in 6 luxurious and comfortable cabins, which would make her an ideal charter yacht. The yacht and her guests are looked after by a crew of 9 professionals.
The Sanlorenzo 46 Steel motoryacht Rêve d’Or is powered by two Caterpillar diesel 3512B DITA-SCAC High Displacement engines, outputting 1,500 kW for a speed of 17 knots and an endurance up to 3000 nautical miles at 12 knots.
Tenders & Toys
• 1 x 6m Tender Novorania Launch 600 MSRP - 260 HP
• 1 x Rescue Tender Marine Supply TB270YL - 15 HP
• 1 x Yamaha Waverunner VX Cruiser - 110 HP
• 1 x Seabob Cayago F7
• Snorkelling Gear
• Scuba Diving Equipment (rendez-vous diving only)
• Mono skis, water skis, doughnuts, bananas, 2 x wakeboards
• 1 x Inflatable canoe (2 persons)
• 2 x Paddles
• 1 x Inflatable Slider
• Wetsuits, Safety Armbands
• Beach Club
• 5 x Large Weights
• 12 x Small Weights
• 8 x 2kg weight bags
• 8 x 1kg weight bags
Reve d'Or provides 6 spacious cabins for 12 guests.
Master Cabin: Situated on the upper deck with private exterior deck space.
VIP Cabin: Situated on the main deck.
Two Double and Two Twin cabins on lower deck.
All cabins are equipped with ensuite bathrooms and entertainment systems.
• V-‐Sat Internet with VoIP,
• Denon AV Receivers with Sony Blue Ray,
• DVD and SKY TV (Italian) in each cabin, saloon & both aft decks.