2013 Cheoy Lee 76 Alpha
This 76 Alpha is beautiful, modern and extremely well built modern yacht by Cheoy Lee shipyards under full factory warranty and engine manufacturer warranty. This yacht is a perfect example of the designs by Exterior Designer: Michael Peters Yacht Designs and Interior Designer: Luiz De Basto designs.
THE YACHT MUST BE SEEN TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED.
From the large hot tub on the back of the yacht to the fantastic interior, forward seating area and fly bridge, this yacht is like no other. This yacht must be seen to be fully appreciated.
The main salon is large and very well appointed. It incorporates the galley and dining area in a seamless way. Electronic, polarized and frost salon side windows are an upgrade not seen on other vessels of this kind.
The finishing and design as well as quality of materials are first class.
- Miele electric cooktop
- Miele stainless steel microwave/convection oven with hood
- Miele stainless steel refrigerator/freezer
- Miele stainless steel dishwasher
- Garbage compactor
- U-Line wine refrigerator
The yacht has a fantastic full beam master stateroom mid ship. Large storage all around and a walk in closet. The rest room is large and comfortable and has a very serious large hot tub with hydro jets
The VIP stateroom is FWD and includes a his and hers stateroom configuration completed with white marble floors and leather imbedded on the doors and wall finishing’s. This stateroom rivals many master staterooms of similar vessels.
The guest stateroom of port side and includes a private head and large bed. This stateroom is large, luxurious and well appointed.
- Humphree electro-hydraulic interceptors
- Defroster for pilothouse windscreen glass
- Demisters on air intakes
- Remote controlled ACR 100 searchlight
- Large sports locker under aft deck sunbed
- Swim ladder
- Electric windlass, 200’/60m High Test chain and 50kg Bruce type anchor
- 100A shore power inlet with 100' cable on Glendinning Cablemaster
- ZF 5200 Low Profile electronic engine controls
- ZF JMS joystick maneuvering system
- PPI dual helm seats at upper and lower stations
- Electric heads (fresh water flush)
- Ariston washer/dryer
Helm & Electronics
- Furuno TZT9 Navigation System
- Two Furuno 19" Screens In Pilothouse
- Two Furuno 19” Screens On Flybridge
- Furuno DRS6A 64nm Radar
- Furuno DFF1 Digital Sounder
- Furuno GP330B GPS/WAAS
- Furuno Navpilot 711 Autopilot
- Two Simrad RS25 VHF’s
- Integral fiberglass tanks
- 5-year structure and osmosis warranty
- Epoxy barrier on hull bottom
- Vinylester resins throughout
- Foam cored topsides, superstructure, decks, soles and bulkheads
- Hull bottom cored with linear foam
- Resin infused carbon/E-glass composite structure, engineered by Gurit (USA) Inc.
- Topsides and superstructure coated with Alexseal paint system
- Alexseal non-skid exterior decks except where noted
- Tinted tempered glass windows, utilizing high strength, adhesion style window system
- Honeycomb cored cabinetry and partitions
- LED navigation lights
- LED overhead and courtesy lighting
- Maretron control system with repeater on flybridge
- Chilled water air conditioning with soft starters
- Microprocessor controlled engine room ventilating system
- Auto/manual FM200 firefighting system, alarms with automatic blower shutoff and inlet damper closure
- Power hydraulic steering system, including valves for autopilot installation
- Engine driven emergency
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.