2014 Monte Carlo 5 by Beneteau
*** OUR TRADE ***
This beautiful Monte Carlo 5 was traded in for her big sister, the MC6. She is extremely well equipped and ready for her new owner.
We have just completed a full engine service and a full extensive detail. Call today to find out about her many features including:
- IPS Drives
- Hydraulic Swim Platform
- Flybridge Seating for 12
- 3 staterooms/2 heads
- Full Beam Master
- 2 x Simard NSO16s at Lower Helm and 2 x NSS12" screens on the Fly
- Satellite TV
- Volvo Dynamic Positioning System (Sky Hook)
- Thermal Camera and Aft Camera
- Cockpit Docking Station
Her hull, designed for Volvo's IPS drives, features a wave piercing bow which improves her navigation in the roughest seas.
Beneteau Power has dramatically increased the quality of design and build in this model. She is a must see during your search of a yacht under 60 feet.
***Call Today to setup an appointment to see this beautiful MC5!***
Steering SystemJoystick Control
Monte Carlo Concept
The Monte Carlo line represents the continuation of the Monte Carlo Yachts below 60 feet. The Monte Carlo models share the same vision of luxury introduced by the MCY which combines a timeless elegance and the great pleasure to be aboard. The MC 5 stands as a precursor in the Beneteau range in terms of luxury perception : new materials, new wood finishing, strong attention to details… directly inherited from the world of MCY.
The MC 5 is designed in the pure Beneteau nautical tradition, and thus benefits from the experience, the engineering and the industrial power of a nearly 130 years old worldwide established leading brand.
The MC 5 is a motor cruiser designed to meet the expectations of a worldwide clientele : she offers great living spaces flooded with natural light, high end equipments and technologies to enhance comfort and ensure ultimate well being for her owners and their guests. The MC 5 is meant to be triply great :Great volume. Great comfort. Great style.
The hull of the Monte Carlo 5 has been designed to enhance the comfort of the owner and its guests during the navigation ; to make the journey as much a pleasure as the destination.
- The bow is narrow and flared, which ensures a smooth and safe handling, as well as a good deflection to avoid any back spray.
- Besides, the deadrise at transom (V angle) is approximately 15°, thus quite flat, which provides a good lift and optimizes the efficiency of the IPS pods drives. Sides hard chines provide a very good stability at mooring and during navigation.
- Finally, this hull design also creates a better bow rise attitude (4° compared to 6° traditionally) : ensuring optimal visibility for the pilot and the crew.
Hydraulic platform :
- integrated cradle for tender
- maximum load: 350kg /771lbs
- integrated ladder with good ergonomic and high handrails
L shape saloon in cockpit
- Seating for 6 people
Retractable sun shade
Easy and safe access to the bridge with a molded staircase. With storage.
Bow sun pad :
- Retractable backrest
- Speakers and audio remote
Aft barbecue and wet bar accessed on swim platform
The most comfortable steering position :
- wrap around seat ensuring proper posture for a more comfortable seating position
- adjustable position (seat & wheel)
- full instrumentation - 2 x 12" Simrad NSS
Copilot bench, convertible into large front sunbathing area.
Large socializing sofa with seating for 8 max :
- Foldable teak Table with cup holders and handrails
Multi purpose box :
- Standard: life raft storage
- 50L fridge
Fully equipped galley unit :
- Kenyon grill
- Sink with hot & cold water
- Trash bin & storage
Other Available Options:
- 75 L Fridge and Freezer with ice maker
- Electric Cooktop
- seating for 6 pers
- 2 opening windows, electric
Full beam master:
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.