2015 Tiara Yachts 45 Sovran
FREQUENTSEA is a late model, low hour opportunity on the ever popular 45 Tiara Sovern model. Powered by Volvo IPS 600’s with joy stick controls, she is easy to handle, efficient to run and fun for the whole family. Her layout is extremely social and versatile. She is loaded with factory options and custom equipment. She has an extremely knowledgeable owner and is professionally maintained to the highest of standards. If you are in the market for a late model, premium brand, express cruiser, you should absolutely consider FREQUENTSEA.
Features and Vessel Walkthrough
FACTORY INSTALLED OPTIONS
- Upper cockpit cool helm A/C
- Macerator for waste system
- Electric grill- cockpit
- Transom platform seat
- Flag Blue Imron painted hull sides
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Cockpit carpet upper and lower deck
- Solid teak cabin sole
- Interior ultra leather
- L shaped dinette with storage
- Upper cockpit fiberglass table
- White vinyl cockpit upholstery
- Imron Crystal White painted boot stripe
GARMIN ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
- (2) GPSMAP 8212 12” displays
- 17X high sensitivity GPS VHF 200 radio
- GSD 24 digital remote sonar
- 1KW B260 Transducer
- GHP 10 auto pilot
- 6KW GMR 604 x HD digital open array radar
CUSTOM ADDED FEATURES
- Secondary thru hull, sea strainer, AC pump and plumbing added for Air conditioning system redundancy
- Aft enclosure between top deck and lower deck, matching navy blue with sliding door in lieu of roll up door. Zip in screen. Windshield cover. Full cockpit canvas for button up weather protection.
- SAT TV KVH TracVision TV3 w/ IP enabled TV hub,
- 3 separate HD receivers, master, VIP, salon and also wired to help GARMIN
- APPLE TV on all 3 TVs
- WIFI hot spot and booster
- Garmin Satellite weather
- IRIS water proof zero light engine room camera
- (4) Underwater lights, Shadow caster yacht series, Bimini Blue
- Upgraded fresh water filtration system
- Custom vented battery boxes with storage on top
- Dual blue and white LED upper helm deck lighting
- Volvo line cutter in between propellers
- Washer dryer combo unit installed in lower salon
- ACR spotlight on bow pulpit
The 45 Tiara Sovran FREQUENTSEA can be easily boarded by the swim platform on a floating dock or on either aft quarter on a fixed pier. Once aboard you can’t help but be impressed with the very social well laid out cockpit area. There is comfortable aft wrap around seating aft and additional seating port side forward. The fiberglass table folds to make maneuvering easier. A custom made Isinglass panel separates the lower cockpit from the helm area. A sliding Isinglass door was added instead of a roll up curtain. As you make the step up from one level to the next, there is a sink and refrigerator to starboard.
Once on the air conditioned helm deck there is a large U shaped seating area to port with a fiberglass table. This area is raised so visibility is very good while you cruise in comfort. Across from the seating area is the helm station. Her navigation equipment features the latest 8000 series Garmin screens, GPS, Radar, depth, SAT weather, SAT TV and more. Center line forward on the helm deck is the sliding door to the salon, galley and accommodations. After going down a few stairs you find yourself in the belly of the salon with the galley to port and salon seating to starboard. The aft bulkhead to starboard has storage and a combo washer dyer unit added. The salon TV is on a center line bulkhead which also gives some separation to galley while still maintaining an open spacious feel. Through the galley aft is the guest stateroom with twin berths and a head. Through the salon forward is the master stateroom with private head.
Finally, there is a nice sun pad out on the bow for lounging. She has the must have high dollar hydraulic swim platform and access to the engine room is through the hydraulically actuated aft cockpit.
Personal belongings and fishing gear are excluded from the sale.