2017 Beneteau Swift Trawler 44
Available to see Now at our docks!!
***Voted 2012 "Motor Boat Of The Year" by Motor Boats Monthly***
Live the island life and make the Swift Trawler 44 your home port. In addition to a fine running hull, the new Swift Trawler 44 from Beneteau adds improved performance and unparalleled fuel economy, loads of storage, and increased livability and comfort...
Beneteau's Swift Trawler 44 is a stunning combination of everything that contributes to the joy of cruising with the comfort and performance of a much larger yacht. Truly at the top of its class, the new Beneteau ST44 outshines the competition in every category.
Powered with twin Volvo Penta D4 300hp diesels with bow and stern thrusters, she will cruise effortlessly at 18 knots (burning just under 1 gallon per nautical mile) with a top speed of 25 knots (WOT). Even at wide open throttle, the ST44 still only burns around 1 gallon per nautical mile -- amazing fuel efficiency, made possible by her brilliantly engineered hull design, which boasts maximum stability and an impressively comfortable ride even in rough conditions.
Style? She has plenty of it, from her elegant European fit and finish to her light and spacious living areas with breathtaking views in every direction.
For a detailed 3rd party look at the ST44, visit boattest.com and see what Captain Steve had to say. (He absolutely admired it!)
A few notable features include:
- Twin Volvo D4 300s
- 18 knot fast-cruise / 25 top (WOT)
- Fuel efficiency (Burns 1 gallon per nautical mile at wide open throttle!)
- 2 "Real" Staterooms
- Galley up
- Bow & stern thrusters (double station)
- 11kw Generator with sound shield
- Fully air conditioned (40,000 BTUs)
- Deluxe Raymarine electronics pkg (double station)
- Bose audio
- Flybridge icebox and wet bar
The Swift Trawler 44 by Beneteau is built for comfort, stability and convienience. Whether it is simply a day on the bay or "The Great Loop" this boat truly fits the bill. The roominess you find inside this boat make cruising with others a breeze. While European styling is a plus, it is the hull design that truly makes this boat stand out, with the ability to be in a trawler and cruise anywhere between 14 and 18 knots while burning less than 17.5 gallons of fuel per hour. At wide open throttle this Swift Trawler reaches 25 knots while still getting a mile to the gallon! The ST 44 is truly in a class of its own!
Irresistable proportions, a hull designed to take everything the sea has to offer and a lot of liveaboard space. The Swift Trawler 44 is designed for liveability, stability in high seas and comfort at anchor.
With surprisingly generous headroom and so much space for a 44-footer, the interior offers real room to breathe and a salon that boasts a sofa bed and generous visibility.
Onboard comfort that's totally devoted to the cruising lifestyle features two "real" cabins, impressive sound insulation, unparalleled fuel economy, and a full range of clever storage solutions.
- Two large staterooms: Forward stateroom with centerline berth, and portside VIP with large double berth
- Two full heads with showers
- Leather Upholestry in salon - Anthricite (Charcoal Grey)
- Refrigerated icebox on flybridge
- Microwave oven
- 3-burner stove (with exterior designated propane storage for safety)
- Icemaker 110V in Galley
- Washer/Dryer Combo 110V - Splendide
- Protective Corail carpet in Cabins and Gangway
- Leather sofa in Anthricite (Charcoal Grey) with comfortable pullout double bed and privacy curtain (boat easily sleeps 6 adults comfortably!)
Electrical & Mechanical
- Bow and stern thrusters (both stations)
- 11 kw Generator with sound shield
- 110V system for US compliance
- Air conditioning (40,000 BTU)
- Hot water
- TV pre-wired in every cabin & both stations
- Bose Acoustimass audio system in salon and owner's cabin
- Waterproof loud speakers on flybridge
- Electric heads
- Deck searchlight
- Raymarine I70 RV2 autopilot in wheelhouse and repeater on flybridge
- Multifunction screen: GPS, Chartplotter, Raymarine E127 digital sounder in wheelhouse and E125 on flybridge
- Digital HD radar 4kw (48nm)
- Raymarine VHF with AIS 650 transmitter/receiver
- Volvo onboard computer and single lever control
Deck & Hull
- White Colored Hull
- Teak cockpit and catwalk
- Mooring/anchoring kit
- L-shaped cockpit bench with PVC woven "Storm & Snow" (Silver & White) cushions
- Sunbathing Mattress on foredeck "Storm & Snow" (Silver & White) color
- Flybridge steering console and seat covers
- Flybridge Bimini (Silver)
- Mosquito nets
- White lacquered aluminum electric loading boom
- Pump for deck washing
- Shore freshwater supply
- Cockpit washdown/shower