1999 58 Donzi Convertible
For Sale By Galati Yacht Sales - Anna Maria
This Donzi Convertible is a one owner, two captain Donzi 58' which is tournament equipped but very lightly used. The original MTU 12V2000 1350 HP motors were replaced with the 1480 HP motors in 2007. At this time the vessel was painted with Awlcraft 2000 and the mask was painted with chameleon blue/green paint. The teak decks and covering boards were also replaced.
In June of 2012 the AC system, refrigeration and engines/generators were serviced. Boo is very stable, dry and a good running boat that was custom built for her knowledgeable owner and supervised by his mechanically inclined captain.
The seller is VERY motivated! Call today to schedule a showing!
- Entering through the teak salon door there is an L shaped sofa to starboard with a granite and maple cocktail table. To port is the dinette with a granite and maple table. A 42" TV on the forward bulkhead with DVD and stereo equipment stored above. Bose speakers surround the salon area. The carpet was replaced in June 2012 and there is a carpet runner from the salon entry down through the companionway.
- The countertops are granite, with a teak deck. New custom refrigerator in June of 2012, custom freezer, trash compactor, GE convection/microwave oven, and Gaggenau cook top. A Kitchenaid Icemaker was replaced in June 2012. Ample storage throughout.
- To starboard, centerline berth with ensuite head.
- New AC as of June 2012.
- Large cedar lined closet to starboard.
- End tables with lamps.
- (2) storage drawers underneath berth
- Credenza with storage drawers to port
- Vanity with mirror and chair
- Sony TV
- All the way forward
- Ensuite head to port
- Sony TV
- Centerlined queen berth with (2) drawers underneath
- (2) lamps
- Cedar lined closet to starboard
- Escape hatch over berth
- Located to port
- (2) over under bunks
- Creda full size washer/dryer behind maple doors
- Day head is forward of stateroom to port with a stall shower
- Full pipewelders tuna tower
- Rupp 3X outriggers
- Murray Brothers fighting chair with rocket launcher
- Two large fish boxes, 1 plumbed for Eskimo
- Live well, bait freezer, tackle drawers, sink with prep station
- Teak decks, cover boards and teak steps to the bridge
- Transom door
- Transom kill box
- Electric windlass
- Double Murray helm chair
- Teak helm pod
- Isinglass 3-sided enclosure
- Ample seating for six
Electronics and Helm
- Northstar 952
- Furuno 72NM radar
- Simrad pilot
- Sea 122 VHF
- Sea 235 VHF
- Sea hailer
- 2 VEI 19" monitors
- 2 VEI 14" monitors
Engines, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- MTU 12V2000 1480 HP (replaced in 2007, 300 hours)
- Separ fuel filters
- Alfa Laval fuel polisher in pump room
- FCI 400 GPD RO in pump room
- Varner 60 A battery charger
- Oil change pump
- Block heaters
- AC raw water pumps rebuilt in June 2012
- Teak grates
- Two 50 amp Glendenning shore cords
- Two Kilopak 20 KW generators
At 1,950 RPM 35.5 knots burning 88 GPH.
At 2,360 RPM, wide open, 43.7 knots burning 132 GPH.