1969 Bertram 31 Bahia Mar
Miller Time is one of the bulletproof classic Bertram 31 Bahia Mar in seasonal New England charter boat service for 21 years. Currently fishing daily. She was repowered in 2006 with ultra-efficient twin Volvo D4 225 HP diesels. How does 80 gallons total sound for three 8 hour charters? These conservatively rated motors are prized for longevity. Properly set up for ease of maintenance and fish ability, she sports a heavily overbuilt deck, fish box and cutting station, 9 CJ swivel rod holders, outriggers, oversized rudders and 1 ½” shafts. Recent maintenance includes new steering, new hard top, and new alternators. This boat needs nothing. If you are looking to economically move up in the charter business to six-pack trips, this boat will make you money. Coastwise unrestricted documentation.
Starting from aft, the enormous 147 square foot single level cockpit has a large centerline Fishbox/cutting station. On top of the engine boxes are seating for 4 anglers. Moving forward the helm is to starboard with companion seating to port. Entering the small bow cuddy, there are Spartan accommodations and a head under the V berth.
- New hardtop
- Custom bow pulpit
- Fishbox and cutting station
- 9 CJ swivel rod holders
- Downrigger bases
- Seating for 4 anglers on the engine boxes
- 7 rocket launchers on hardtop
Electronics & Helm
- Garmin 3010 plotter/sounder
- Furuno dome radar
- Volvo single lever engine controls
- Volvo trim tab system
- Standard VHF radio
- 30 Amp shore power
- Battery Charger
Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 2 x Volvo D$ 225 HP common rail Diesel Engines
- 4500 hours
- Heavily overbuilt deck
- Extremely robust hand laid fiberglass
Miller Time is a true turn-key charter vessel and a fantastic opportunity! Two boat owner has priced her to sell quickly.
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.