1975 Bertram 28 Flybridge CRUISER
Turn Key Ready • Priced to Sell
(LOCATION: Toms River NJ) The Bertram 28 Flybridge Cruiser is a classic deep-V fishing boat that has never been equaled in popularity with offshore anglers. Nearly three thousand were built over the long production but you will have to look long and hard to find one as well maintained as this one. Large enough for comfort and small enough for easy maneuvering, this fisherman provides an affordable cruising alternative.
The flybridge features forward helm station, custom radar arch, bimini top, and full enclosure. The helm is well equipped and enjoys a 360º view. To get you there and back this Bertram is equipped with Furuno 1850 DF / FF / GPS / map with 5.6" color LCD display, Furuno M821 radar with 8" color LCD display, and VHF marine radio. For background music, news, and weather there's an AM/FM stereo. For fishing there is a set of rocket launchers, center rigger, and a pair of outriggers.
The Bertram 28 features a large, 85 square foot, cockpit with pedestal, rigging table, fresh & salt water washdown, and teak swim platform. There's more than enough room to fish, relax, or celebrate a good day of fishing.
The cabin is bright with lots of natural light. Port side is a booth-style dinette that seats four and sleeps two. To starboard is a compact galley and enclosed head compartment with toilet and sink. For overnight trips and afternoon naps there's a forward v-berth with under-berth storage.
Maintained to high standards this Bertram 28 is powered by a pair of 225 horsepower Mercruiser engines. One is original with around 1200 hours of use while the other was replaced in 2002 and has 225 hours. She has maintained her classic good looks and will continue to look good and run well for years to come. Call now and schedule a showing of this very affordable Bertram 28 Flybridge Cruiser.
EnginesTotal Power: 225
Fresh Water: 30
AccommodationsThis Bertram has a comfortable and compact cabin with overnight capabilities.
- Booth Style Dinette Seats Four - Sleeps Two
- Compact Galley with Molded Counter with Integrated Sink and Under-Counter Refrigerator
- Enclosed Stand-up Head Compartment
- V-berth Forward with Under-Berth Storage
Bridge and Cockpit
- Open Flybridge with Radar Arch
- Bimini Top and Esinglass Enclosure
- Rocket Launchers
- Center Rigger
- 85 Square Foot Cockpit
- Pedestal & Rigging Table
- Engine Access
- Fresh & Salt Water Washdown
- Teak Swim Platform
- Furuno 1850 GPS / Chart Plotter / Fish Finder / Depth Finder with 5.6" Color LCD Display
- Furuno M821 Radar with 8" LCD Display - 24NM:2KW
- VHF Radio
- Stereo System
Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail
- Anchor and Windlass
- Twin 225-hp Mercruiser Inboard Engines
- Port Engine - Original with 1200 Hours
- Starboard Engine - 2002 with 225 Hours