1976 Hatteras Convertible
- 46' HATTERAS CONVERTABLE
- $50,000 PRICE REDUCTION - OWNER WANTS BOAT SOLD!
ONLY 100 HOURS SINCE TOTALLY REFURBISHED IN 2000
Owner is retiring from boating and is ready to entertain reasonable offers on his 46 Convertible. This Sport Fish was totally refurbished in 2000 and has been shed kept since 1990. Features the standard Hatteras layout including a forward cabin with over/under bunks. The master stateroom has two single bunks and has private head/full size shower. Galley is down with full size refrigerator/freezer, Princess 2 burner stove and microwave oven. Large salon has new carpet, seating for 8 and a full entertainment center. PhantaSea has been lightly used over the last 15 years and is now ready for its new owner.
- New Imron paint in 2000
- Rebuilt Detroit 6V92 DDEC turbo diesels, each 625 HP with only 100 hours
- New generator with 200 hours
- Two zone reverse cycle heat and air
- Two stateroom, two head version
- JRC 36NM Radar, Furuno FCV-582L fish finder/depth finder
- Furuno GP-1850D chart plotter
- Large cockpit with fighting chair, fish well, tackle storage