1984 Grady-White Trophy 257 Walkaround
** SOLD **
Looking for that fishing machine, then do not miss this one. Grady White Trophy 257 is a well-known sea worthy vessel. She sports a wide body platform for a stable ride and fishing. This boat is rigged to fish with updated electronics. She has been repowered with 1993 200 hp Yamahas. This boat comes with a 1999 Triple Axle Aluminum Trailer. Owner states that the trailer has had recent service including new tires, and stainless steel hardware. Seller will accept small bay boat as partial trade.
Step aboard and you are on one of the largest cockpits for her size vessel. Up one step and you are at the helm covered by a hard top with enclosure. Move forward down to her cabin which has the comfort ability to hang overnight.
Electronics and Helm
- Furuno GPS Navigator
- VHF Horizon Radio
- Garmin Map 740 7” Touch Screen (2014)
- Raymarine 1750 Chart Plotter
- Trim Tabs
- 12 Volt Lighting
- 2 Bilge Pumps
- Salt water wash down
- Live well
- Dual Batteries
- Twin 200HP Yamaha with power trim
- Twin bilge pumps, dual batteries
- 1999 EZ Loader Trailer
This vessel needs a little TLC and is otherwise in fair condition for her age. The engines have been replaced in 1993 and have always been maintained. The owner has all the records and they show recent service including a lower unit replacement in February 2015. This vessel comes with a 1999 EZ Loader triple axle trailer that has been recently overhauled with new hardware and tires. The engines started up with no problems and the vessel performed without any problems. I believe that for the money this is a good buy for this boat.
Owner says “Get Her Sold”!
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.