1987 Silverton Convertible
** SOLD **
LOOKING FOR A TURN KEY, VESSEL, THIS IS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
This version of the 34 Convertible was Silverton's most popular seller, ever, with a great floorplan, plenty of cockpit area and good performance.
The 34 Silverton Convertible features a 12' 6" beam, providing a large salon, ample galley, roomy dinette and a comfortable private stateroom, forward.
Three innovatively laid out interior sections accommodate up to four adults and/or children in comfort and relative privacy. Forward is a wide off center berth. Shelf and locker storage is more than generous and easily exceeds that of other similar size yachts. Natural ventilation is provided by the three deck hatches located over the V-berth, head and dinette. Reverse cycle A/C is provided throughout the cabin.
"CELTIC WARRIOR" is a nicely-equipped, well-cared-for 34.
The interior features beautiful wood cabinetry, carpeting updated in 2015
A well-designed single stateroom convertible, the Silverton 34 has surprising room for a boat this size! The single Master stateroom forward features the double-berth layout, privacy door, and reverse-cycle heat and AC system.
Aft of the stateroom, the enclosed head compartment features a fiberglass molded vanity, electric head with holding tank, and a stall shower with bi-fold door.
Aft of the head is a well-appointed Galley with Microwave Oven, Dual-Burner Solid-Surface stovetop, and Refrigerator with Freezer.
Opposite the Galley to port is a booth-style Dinette that converts to a double berth.
- New Carpet
- Sliding Glass Door With Screens And Curtains
- Leather Sofa With Ottomans
- Swim Platform W/ Boarding Ladder
- Fiberglass Bow Pulpit W/ Anchor Roller & CQR Anchor
- Anchor W/ Chain & Rode
- Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Fire Extinguishers, Life Jackets
- Tower With Controls With Buggy Top & Rocket Launchers
- Bimini Top
- Outboard Motor Bracket On Bridge
- Windshield Sun Cover
- Bridge, Cockpit Speakers
- Life Sling
- Canvas Hatch Covers
- Swim Platform.
- Rod Holders In Deck
Helm & Electronics
- Three Steering Stations
- Garmin 498 Gps
- Raymarine Auto Pilot St5000+
- Dart Depth ,Speed, Log, Temp
- Ritchie In Dash Compass
- I Com Vhf Bridge
- Speakers Salon, Bridge , Cockpit
- Windshield Wipers
- Bennett V351 Trim Tabs
- 50 Amp Shore Power Cord
- Kohler 5 Kw Generator 125 Hours
- C Charge Battery Charger 30 Amp
- Webasto 16 Btu Ac / Heat, Throughout
- Twin 350 Fresh Water Cooled Crusaders & Borg Warner Velvet Drive Transmissions With Under 200 Hrs.
- 18” X 14.3” Bladed Bronze Props
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.