1988 Bertram Convertible
In 1988 the Bertram 43' Convertible Sport Fisherman was introduced and became one of the most sought after sport, fishing and cruising vessels ever introduced, It took years for the famous Miami Boat manufacture to be able to meet the demand for this Sea-worthy Classic. The Bertram name has become a legend and the "EMMANUEL" is a true example and reason why! The original wood work and interior details have been immaculately maintained by a loving owner for the last 10 years and everything is in working order, updated and ready to go! You must see this Yacht - If a Sport Fisherman is your passion!
- Two spacious Staterooms with in suite Heads and Hanging Lockers, and Storage Cabinets abound - All in beautiful original wood.The Master Stateroom forward features an Island Queen centerline bed.
- The guest Stateroom features two large Criss Cross Berths with a storage locker and a Head with shower.
- The Main Salon features an L shaped Settee, Leisure Chair,Cocktail table and the fabulous Bertram wood finishes. Blinds on all windows.
The galley features a large Counter Top, Stainless Steel Sink, Microwave, 2 Refrigerators, Freezer, 3 burner Cooktop,and Ice Maker.
ELECTRONICS & INSIDE EQUIP
- GARMIN 3010 GPS
- FORUNO RADAR - 65 MILE RANGE
- FORUNO DEPTH FINDER
- AUTO PILOT
- HORIZON MARINE RADIO
- TRAC TV - C4 -600 CHANNELS
- STEREO SYSTEM WITH SPEAKERS THROUGHOUT
- AIR CONDITIONING & HEATING
- HOT WATER HEATER
- SHORE POWER INLET
- 12V ELECTRIC CIRCUT
- ELECTRIC BILGE PUMPS
DECK & FLYBRIDGE EQUIPMENT
- FLY BRIDGE WITH HELM STATION WITH 2 HELM CHAIRS AND COMPLETE HELM POD
- PASSENGER SEATING FORWARD SETTEE
- FIGHTING CHAIR
- LIVE BAIT-WELL
- ROD HOLDERS
- FISH BOX
- COCKPIT CONTROLS IN CUSTOM CABINET TO CONTROL VESSEL FROM THE COCKPIT
- OUT-RIGGERS, FENDERS
- ELECTRIC WINDLESS AND 250 FT ANCHOR CHAIN
- 10' 5' CARIBE DINGY WITH 20 HP MERCURY OUTBOARD
- CRANE AND DAVITS FOR DINGY
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.