1988 Tiara Yachts 36 Open
** SOLD **
“CARPE DIEM” has many options including centerline queen berth forward, a head with dual entrance, VacuFlush toilet and stall shower, teak and holly sole, full galley and a convertible dinette. Sleeping arrangements can reach 4-6 people --forward stateroom (2), convertible dinette (2), to accommodate four owners and guests. Can also sleep two kids, accommodating six guests.
Below you will have the U-shaped galley to port, and convertible dinette to starboard. Moving forward is the head with separate shower stall to starboard and hanging locker opposite. The island berth is forward.
The beautiful master stateroom features a teak sole, spacious island berth, cushions, lighting, shelving, hanging locker, curtains, and an overhead hatch.
The head features a separate shower stall, solar vent, and a VacuFlush and overboard holding tank.
This Tiara 3600 has a beautiful teak sole in the main salon covered with carpeting and 6’ 2” of headroom, and sofa cushions, and large flat screen TV.
- Refrigerator with freezer
- 2-Burner, electric stove
- Water heater
- Hot/cold pressure water system
- Microwave oven
- Double stainless steel sink
Features a full canvas, including the helm seat covers and stern lounge cover- wet bar.
- Large cockpit
- Anchor davit
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Bridge curtains
- Aft-deck curtains
- Bimini top
- Freshwater deck wash down system
- Fenders with lines
- Navigation lights
- Electric search light with remote
- Swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Electric windlass
- Windshield washers and wipers
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Raymarine RL80 C GPS/chartplotter
- Raymarine L760 radar
- Raymarine RC320 chart plotter
- ICON VHF – Marine
- RayMarine autopilot
- Sony stereo
- Kohler generator
- 30amp shore power cords
- (4) batteries
- Battery parallel switch
- Automatic battery charger
- DC 12V electrical system
- AC 110V electrical system
Features twin Crusader 454 (350HP) engines. Approx. 532 hours
- Air conditioner
- (2) bilge blowers
- (2) automatic bilge pumps
- HyDrive hydraulic steering gear
- Freshwater cooling system
- (2) replaceable water filters on fresh water tank
- Trim tabs
- Fume detector
- Fuel filters
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.