1989 Blackfin 29 Flybridge
** SOLD **
Current owner maintains the boat so that no detail is missed on her care and upkeep.
Gently used on Long Island Sound.
Classic open cockpit and comfortable cabin makes this vessel ideal for any family or hardcore fisherman.
The Flybridge provides great perspective of the horizon or for close quarter docking situations.
Traditional inboard engines will take you where you need to go!
Turn Key, in the water ready to go!
- Deep Vee fishing machine
- Engine box forward leaves plenty of deck space to work the fish
- Below deck – convertible dinette, full galley, stand up head w/ VacuFlush system
- Wide open deck plan w/ easy access to bait wells and
- Anchor windlass
Electronics & Helm
- Flybridge helm
- Custom aluminum radar arch
- Remote windlass
- Raymarine radar
- Raymarine autopilot
Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Crusader 454, 350 HP
- New exhaust, water pumps, and heat exchangers
- Fuel tanks; 3 – 1 main, 2 – saddles
- 30 amp
Owner has just commissioned the vessel for 2013 season. Detailed, hull compounded and waxed. Fresh bottom paint and zincs. Turn-key in the water. This boat is very clean and well maintained. No structure damage, hull shines well.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.