1989 Grady-White 226 Seafarer
Major Price Reduction 10/13/2016 of $3500!
Offered for sale is a vessel that has been a ONE OWNER, YAHAMA powered boat until it was traded to the seller a few months ago. Seller has gone through the entire boat and totally serviced the engine, replaced the batteries, replaced bilge pumps, live well pumps, etc. Vessel has been always kept on the trailer and NEVER BOTTOM PAINTED, and only 550 ORIGINAL hours; she has original cushions, original owners manual, original Lee Outriggers, as the owner was very meticulous about caring for the boat.
Equipped with a very nice Magic Tilt Dual Axle aluminum trailer with brakes(functional!), never bottom painted and the hull gel-coat is super shiny and looks awesome.
Everything works on this vessel! Seller is motivated as reflected by the price. Major price reduction!
- Yamaha OX-66 Two Stroke motor with 550 original hours just serviced. Engine runs perfect and has be regularly serviced since new. One owner until 5 months ago.
- New Impeller
- New Spark Plugs
- New Water Pump
- New Tilt/Trim Pump
- Lower Unit Serviced and Gear Oil Replaced
Deck & Equipment
- Forward cabin with Vee-Berth and ample storage.
- Garmin 182 GPS
- Ritchie Compass
- Lee Outriggers
- 4 Rod Holders and 4 Rocket Launchers
- New Bimini Top(9/16)
- New Group 24 Batteries(2) w/ Perko Switch(9/16)
- New Bilge Pumps(Forward and Aft)
- Twin Livewells with New Pump(s)
- Transom Seating
- Twin Helm Chairs
- Deck Fishbox
- Storage Compartments