1991 Phoenix Convertible SFX
** SOLD **
This Phoenix is "Blue Water Ready!" The aptly named 'BLUEBIRD' has been meticulously maintained by a Captain, and will make the perfect choice for active diving and sportfishing enthusiasts! This will make a great active family vessel if you spend your time fishing and diving! Perhaps, you are a Charter company looking for a "turnkey" charter boat for your business, this is it! Phoenix boats have long been the "go to" choice for offshore pursuits; many professional captains have looked to Phoenix for her seaworthy nature when adventuring well offshore! She is a very safe, stable and easy to manage platform that is hard to beat within her size class. Her 23,000 pound displacement and 13 foot beam, coupled with her low hour Turbo Charged and After Cooled 3208 Cats, make for a bulletproof offshore rig!
Clean and Easy to maintain Salon Area, roomy dinette and settee with berths for four
Galley is down, forward stateroom with double berth
Roomy head with huge shower stall
Clean easy layout, lots of room, and ample storage!
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
Hull and Deck Equipment
- Lewmar winch-Pulpit with chute
- Throttle controls in cockpit
- Deck Lights/search light
- Fresh Water and Salt Water wash down systems
- Sunshade for cockpit fully foldable
- Dive Platform and Transom door
- Cockpit cushions
- Swimming ladder
- Electric windlass
- Lees Black Anodized Outriggers with two Spreaders
- Two Tuna Tubes
- Bait-well Built into Transom
- In Deck Fish-boxes with macerator
- Rod-holders on flybridge
- Custom fishing chair with rocket launcher
- Custom Rocket launcher can be used in place of fighting chair
- Depthsounder - 2 Lowrance LCX111C & Raymarine
- Plotter - Nautimatic TR-1
- Autopilot - Nautimatic TR-1
- GPS - 3 systems Northstar, Raymarine C80, LCX-111
- VHF - 2 units, Standard Horizon, Uniden ES
- Radar - Furuno Open Array 36 mile #1832
- TV set
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
Engine Room/Mechanical/Electrical Systems
- Mermaid air conditioning system
- Generator (Next Gen Power) 5.5 KW with under 1500 hours
- 3 bilge pumps
- bilge fire system
- Charles 60 amp battery system with 3 gel cell battery banks and crossovers
- Dripless shaft logs
- Trim Tabs
- OVER SIZED RUDDERS useful when running on one engine
- Spare set of props
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
These Cats are 3208 TA after cooled turbos (375HP each), that run as smooth as silk.
With very low hours; less than 2700.
- Airseps on both engines
- Lube Oil Changing System
- Fully serviced and all records available
- Easy Access for maintenance
- Throttle controls in cockpit
Great Long Range Capability
This boat is super well-maintained!
All mechanical systems are clearly labeled and designed for easy access!
Recent bottom job!
Shafts recently trued, aligned with new cutlass bearings and she runs 4 blade props!
Comes with the 3 blade props as well!
Nonskid surfaces recently done with Awlgrip
Recent water pump and impeller service, plus after coolers cleaned and serviced!
She is ready to go, as she always has been maintained right on schedule!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.