1992 Tiara Yachts Open
Private forward stateroom features an offset double berth to starboard, small sink and vanity to port, hanging locker, overhead opening hatch, salon has starboard settee that converts to up & down berths, teak dining table, storage below, teak & holly flooring, opposite to port is u-shaped dinette that can convert to berth, aft to port is full galley with Norcold refrig/freezer, princess stove, micro wave oven, large counter space, sink and hot water, aft to starboard is head & shower, vanity & sink, vacu-flush toilet. Salon has flat screen TV, entertainment center and marine air w/digital controls.
Bridge deck has double companion seat to port, double helm seat to port, newer bimini and 3 sided enclosure, stainless frame, opening windshield for ventilation, full cockpit cover, aft removable dunnage box seat with cover, optional wet bar with refrigerator, fish package has baitwell in sole, rod holders, cutting board, transom door, fresh & saltwater washdowns, swim platform & ladder, entire bridgedeck opens electrically to engines for improved access, molded bow pulpit with anchor roller and electric windlass, plow anchor w/chain & rope rode, trim tabs.
Electronics & Helm
- Garmin Mdl 4208 Color 48 Mile HD Radar Open Array
- Fishfinder, Gps Map Chart Plotter
- Autohelm Auto-PilotVhf Radio
- Clarion Stereo
- Autohelm Tri-Data Depth/Speed/Log
- 3-12v Batteries
- 2-30 Amp Shore Cords
- Professional Mariner Battery Charger
- Hot Water Heater, Bonding System
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin MerCruiser 7.4 Marine Engines 340 Hp Freshwater Cooled with 1,390 Hrs.
- Racor Primary Fuel Filters
- Halon Fire Extinguishing System
- Raw Water Pump Impellers 9/2015
- Hurth Gears
This is an exceptional example of the popular 33 tiara. Having spent the majority of her life in freshwater she reflects that from her bilges through engine room and above. Minimal corrosion on fixtures and hardware with upgraded bimini, enclosure and covers she looks like she just left the lake.
Fresh bottom job & barrier coat 8/2015
* Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.