1995 Ocean Yachts 42 Super Sport
The Ocean 42 Super Sport lays claim to one of the more impressive galley-up salon layouts to be found in a boat this size. There is a full compliment of galley appliances including two refrigerator drawers and separate freezer.
This vessel has a deep rich teak interior. The teak veneers gives the feeling of a traditional classic yacht!
This 42 Ocean has been maintained by a knowledgable owner. This spacious floor plan has a roomy master stateroom, and a unique mid-ships guest stateroom that extends beneath the salon sole.
Additional features include a stylish hard top, outriggers, removable teak fighting chair, separate pantry room below the galley, a huge fish box in the cockpit, and salon engine room access.
Twin Detroit Diesels have only 450 hours since major overhaul in March, 2013. Call now to see this Ocean 42 Super Sport.
Owners health is reason for sale.
Notable Interior Features
- Island double master berth with ample storage
- Large VIP stateroom with double berth
- Large head with separate stall shower and electric toilet
- Dual 16,000 BTU reverse cycle Cruise Air systems
- Dual Summit refrigerator drawers
- Separate freezer
- In floor pantry storage
- Corian countertops with 2 burner cooktop stove
- Teak veneers and cabinetry
- Teak Hi-Lo salon table
- Salon wetbar and icemaker
Notable Exterior Features
- Cockpit backdown station
- Dual captains chairs in bridge
- Dual spreader outriggers
- IDEAL windlass with remote control
- Removable teak fighting chair
- Flybridge hardtop
- Flybridge enclosure
- Fishbox and Livewell
- Transom door
- Swim platform with boarding ladder
- Ample rocket launchers and coaming rod holders
- Cockpit freezer
- Zodiac cannister life raft (serviceability unknown)
Raymarine E90 color plotter
Raymarine ST60 Multi-function depth & speed
Raytheon Ray Pilot 650
Furuno 64 mile radar
Ritchie 5" compass
SEA 222 single side band radio
Horizon VHF radio with DSC
19" LCD TV s in main salon and master stateroom
Main salon entertainment center with stereo & DVD player
Engine and Mechanical Features
- Twin 485 hp Detroit Diesel TIB 6-71 diesels with 450 hrs SMOH
- Owner reports 22 - 23 kt cruise spd and 27 - 28 kt WOT.
- Twin Disc transmissions
- 8 kw Onan generator with 3,500 hrs.
- Glendinning engine synchronizer
- Hynautic Steering
- Racor 1000 primary fuel filters
- Air-Sep engine air filters
- Oil change system
- Trim Tabs
Generator and Electrical System
- 8kw Onan Generator
- Automatic battery charger with 4 group 31 batteries.
- 240 Volt 50 Amp shore power with 50' cable
- AC & DC Electrical breaker panel in salon
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.